Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talked with my old female classmate on Instagram.

riddle me this and riddle me good, would a georgian roastie love you if you norwood? riddle me wrong or riddle me right why did this whore's soul fill up with shallow poetic spite? riddle me quickly or riddle me slow how many days until the rope do you have left to go?

He went total sperg ngl. He should have just insulted her instead of venting to her like a loser, it's only gonna boost her self worth.

Well if something positive came out of this it's that she deleted her Instagram account.

tf is even this shit. This is why i dont drink alcohol, i also have an account with nothing on it with random generated name and i browse with it but i dont fucking follow them why would you follow dude

I was never planning on talking with anyone.

The reason i followed all those girls was because they had their accounts privated.

jfl at using autist speak

Since she's not a native speaker i don't think it really matters that much.

Sperg thread

Yes.

Alcohol, sadness and social media is not a good combination...
:incel::cryfeels:

I was talking about your alphabet lmfao.

I see.

Surely Kavkaz girls aren’t hypergamous and promiscuous as western girls? Right Georgia bro? I need some cope lol

Nowhere near as hypergamous and promiscuous as western girls but hoes are everywhere even saudi arabia.

For the most part whores are looked down upon by most of the society.
riddle me this and riddle me good, would a georgian roastie love you if you norwood? riddle me wrong or riddle me right why did this whore's soul fill up with shallow poetic spite? riddle me quickly or riddle me slow how many days until the rope do you have left to go?

Poetic.

Good job.

These conversations autist low inhib cels have always depress me. Like what do you expect the toilet to reply?
Low inhib or cringe . Or both. I will let the audience decide.

Low inhib or cringe . Or both. I will let the audience decide.

More leaning on cringe.

It would've been low inhib if i just said who i was, in fact if i just did that i have a feeling i could've talked to her normally, but whatever bitches will be bitches. if something akin to a lesson came out of this for me it's the fact that women are fucking cunts.

These conversations autist low inhib cels have always depress me. Like what do you expect the toilet to reply?
This.

I'm proud of OP for his integrity to admit his situation...but she's clearly a normie...that ain't doing shit.
Pretending you have a life when you don't would be a good idea, but OP didn't have a choice here. Still, he didn't try to pretend else wise. Fucking writing in Georgian while self deprecating and also posting a Wojak...bruh what are you thinking? It's texting, you can reply slow and think our responses that look less alien to normies.

I've managed to keep up a weak social media presence and people know who I am...with mostly boring or mildly bad ideas. In doing so I've learned which people this kind of random ass talk and self hating works and which it doesn't. Tip: it doesn't work with girls no matter what.

This.

I'm proud of OP for his integrity to admit his situation...but she's clearly a normie...that ain't doing shit.
Pretending you have a life when you don't would be a good idea, but OP didn't have a choice here. Still, he didn't try to pretend else wise. Fucking writing in Georgian while self deprecating and also posting a Wojak...bruh what are you thinking? It's texting, you can reply slow and think our responses that look less alien to normies.

I've managed to keep up a weak social media presence and people know who I am...with mostly boring or mildly bad ideas. In doing so I've learned which people this kind of random ass talk and self hating works and which it doesn't. Tip: it doesn't work with girls no matter what.

It was a insanely low iq move from me ya, when she figured out who i was i denied it like a low iq low t idiot and then replied with this.

OVER OVER OVER OVERE OVER 1000000

giphy.gif
it-is-over-png.306087

Last edited:
It was a insanely low iq move from me ya, when she figured out who i was i denied it like a low iq low t idiot and then replied with this.

over-over-over-overe-over-1000000-png.306124

giphy.gif
it-is-over-png.306087
Pic deleted for me but yeah I guess it's better being a stranger than a loser in female eyes.

Can you see it now?
Yes but it's not enough context, show what she says at the bottom with that emoji, also a translation would help a lot. Looks like you're saying exactly what you mean though, which reminds me of several guys who have done the same and won the 'honest creep' award for it...

I know even if we did talk nothing would've changed but holy fucking shit my heart started racing so fucking hard! i was actually getting excited over this shit, the fact that i knew her and knowing she was replying to me made me feel insanely good, even though she didn't know my identity the dopamine rush was fucking crazy.
Talking to girls is such a rush, its so exciting and all, until she asks for your pic then it just goes downhill from there. Then its just staring at the seen icon all day. :cryfeels:

Yes but it's not enough context, show what she says at the bottom with that emoji, also a translation would help a lot. Looks like you're saying exactly what you mean though, which reminds me of several guys who have done the same and won the 'honest creep' award for it...

I''ll post the whole convo then.

This is after my wojak avi reply.

Can't really tldr this tbh.

image.php

Her-''Especially if we were classmates it should not be a problem to say who you are''
Me-''Why do you need to still need to know my identity? Can't it be a bit mystical? I'm not saying it, then that means i'm not doing all that well don't you think?''
Her-''I understand you, but you must also understand that I can not trust that person and I can not write anything if I do not know who he is and if you imagine yourself in my place you will probably understand better, mysticism is not lacking in life, thank you.''

Then she said she tried to remember who knew English in our class and said no one knew it well.

Me-''Oh shit ...No one? So I was totally silent?''
Me-''Damn i'm really screwed, even though were were in the same class since first grade you still said no one knew it well''

image.php

Her-''And when did you switch was it from 9th grade or did we finish together?''
Me-''I moved from the ninth.''
Her-''I will tell you who you are''
Me-''Go on''
Her-''Your name is [insert my name here]''
Me-''50/50''

Then she says my surname.

Me-''Keep guessing''
Her-'' I'm not going to
I think you're him
And it's very bad if you hide
You have nothing to hide

Me-''Oh, come on.

I am probably one level below loser.

She then says that it's the only logical conclusion and that everything is fitting.

Then after that cringy sui inducing snip that i showed you where i asked her not to dox.(which was a very stupid thing to even bring up btw)

Afterwards she replies with.

Her-''So you are [insert my name here] after all''
Me-''No i'm Solomon :)'' (my username)

Then she i guess either didn't know Solomon was a name or she ignored it for whatever reason.

Her-''I do not know what you are like so please do not play the role of victim from the beginning
Me-''When did i play role of a victim?''
Her-''I am a loser, I am like that, you said those things''
Me-''I'm just telling you not to tell anyone'' (literally why did i even say this???)
Her-''And if i tell someone so what?''
Me-''Let's say i won't be too happy about it, why else would you want to share this with anyone unless you were planning on mocking me?''
Her-''Planning on Mocking you? I think you made fun of me more''
Me-''How?''
Her-''You message me with some fake account''
Me-''This is not fake''
Her-''Instead of messaging me normally''

image.php

Me-''I only have this account, so it can't be fake''
Me-''The thing is i was very drunk when i wrote you that message, in all honesty i didn't even remember it when i woke up''
Me''When did you learn English this well?
Me-''Natural Evolution''?

image.php

Her-"'If you were not my classmate, maybe we would have had a normal dialogue, so if you wrote to me normally it would've been better, but we're both classmates and plus you're not even admitting who you are, and i always knew English.

image.php

Me-''Well i already told you in what circumstance i was when i messaged you, after 3 litres of beer i wasn't in normal mindset''
Her-''Alright, i understand, it's okay''

Then as a final retard farewell i accidentally sent her a heart (which i then deleted and that's why you can't see it on the snip) few hours later she blocked me.

THE END.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mfw scrolling through this thread

giphy.gif

wor7DVe.gif

Stop it OP, just stop

I cringe at this, reminds me of the video of the guy catfishing girls just so he could go tell them "I'm ugly"
lmao catfish man was based tho

maybe me dropping the alcohol was a good thing

Why, what was the point

that's the only thing I have to say to people either. only thing we know is depression :feelsbadman:

You should have sexual intercourse (whether or not it's consensual) with her through your cellular device.

Remember kids, don’t do adult virginity

How can you feel uncomfortable with words on a text box on a screen? What the hell is wrong with females, I just cannot imagine anything more ridiculous than reading a message of text on your monitor and replying that you cant trust the person because you don't know them and you are uncomfortable. I dont think women understand that you can close tabs at any time or simply block people, these always seem like foreign concepts to them

I didn't expect her to reply at all, i was drunk when i sent her that message.

But fuck man 'i can't believe you have no friends' :feelsrope:
To foids its unbelievable having no social life since they get everything handed to them because of the wet dripping hole between their legs.

lmao brootal

:lul: OP mogs me with low inhib
View attachment 306135
I could never send this type of shit to an irl person, even anonymously. gives me second hand embarrassment just looking at it. my typing style turns very monotone and generic whenever I have to interact with normies

How can you feel uncomfortable with words on a text box on a screen? What the hell is wrong with females, I just cannot imagine anything more ridiculous than reading a message of text on your monitor and replying that you cant trust the person because you don't know them and you are uncomfortable. I dont think women understand that you can close tabs at any time or simply block people, these always seem like foreign concepts to them

I have no fucking idea, at the end it really felt like she was genuinely scared and angry which puzzled me hard.

For example what does 'if we weren't classmates we could've had a productive dialogue' even mean??? aside from knowing each other's names i didn't know her and she didn't know me so what the fuck was she even on about??? is this some secret female speech? makes 0 fucking sense.

who's gonna speak english with your former classmate who speaks the same native language as you? This is cucked as hell.

who's gonna speak english with your former classmate who speaks the same native language as you? This is cucked as hell.

No man i replied as a ((anonymous)) person, she didn't know who i was until later into the conversation.

I was trying to clown on her at first because i thought she didn't know English but that plan backfired.

For non chad males it's all "I don't really know you so I don't feel comfortable sooo....?"
But it isn't a problem for chadlites and chads
"I just met this hot guy..."

i hope you hav got this out of your system OP and wont be repeating this again with a different foid..
i know the desire to reconnect could be strong specially if you're drunk and feelin lonely, but find out outlets that are more rewarding.
talking to females as an incel most often results in feeling even worse imo

i thought she didn't know English but that plan backfired.
She said "You're georgian, don't you?"

Also, I never realized the Georgian script was so beautiful.

this is so autistic im actually impressed, still mogs me tho JFl i dont even talk to girls :feelskek:

i hope you hav got this out of your system OP and wont be repeating this again with a different foid..
i know the desire to reconnect could be strong specially if you're drunk and feelin lonely, but find out outlets that are more rewarding.

There won't be another such instance, i messaged her only because i was drunk off my ass and wasn't thinking straight.

I said some low iq retarded shit but she was just bitchy as all hell.
She said "You're georgian, don't you?"

Also, I never realized the Georgian script was so beautiful.

Yea made some grammatical mistakes but her English was fairly decent and she understood everything i wrote, most people here don't really know any English to that level so it surprised me.

And about the script you're actually the first person here i've seen mention it in a positive light, some dude said it looked like programmer language lol.

Last edited:
I created a truecel account with no pictures or profile pic to stalk my female classmates, yesterday i was very drunk so i decided to randomly message on of those girls.

Keep in mind she has no idea who i am, what unfolded was beyond brutal and i feel like slitting my wrists at this moment.

She has some artsy 2 deep for 4 bullshit on her insta so i decided to send her this poetic shit.

View attachment 306080

Then she said she couldn't believe i have no friends or actual insta account.

View attachment 306081

Brutal Truecel pill.

But then it gets worse.

View attachment 306083

In Georgian i replied 'yes, we were classmates' and after that she hasn't replied yet.

I know even if we did talk nothing would've changed but holy fucking shit my heart started racing so fucking hard! i was actually getting excited over this shit, the fact that i knew her and knowing she was replying to me made me feel insanely good, even though she didn't know my identity the dopamine rush was fucking crazy.

View attachment 306084View attachment 306086View attachment 306085
why do whores think getting friends is easy. It's another skill that requires effort though minimal for those that know how to talk and those that are already good looking.

why do whores think getting friends is easy. It's another skill that requires effort though minimal for those that know how to talk and those that are already good looking.

We exist on different plains of reality.

My female classmate has pictures of her in paris with some chad meanwhile i am here rotting

But I see it everywhere, gym chads tell others it's easy to get fit, geniuses tell others it's easy to be a genius.
It might be easy for them due to talent and effort they put in, but they fail to realise that others don't have the same drive.
I''ll post the whole convo then.

This is after my wojak avi reply.

Can't really tldr this tbh.

image.php

Her-''Especially if we were classmates it should not be a problem to say who you are''
Me-''Why do you need to still need to know my identity? Can't it be a bit mystical? I'm not saying it, then that means i'm not doing all that well don't you think?''
Her-''I understand you, but you must also understand that I can not trust that person and I can not write anything if I do not know who he is and if you imagine yourself in my place you will probably understand better, mysticism is not lacking in life, thank you.''

Then she said she tried to remember who knew English in our class and said no one knew it well.

Me-''Oh shit ...No one? So I was totally silent?''
Me-''Damn i'm really screwed, even though were were in the same class since first grade you still said no one knew it well''

image.php

Her-''And when did you switch was it from 9th grade or did we finish together?''
Me-''I moved from the ninth.''
Her-''I will tell you who you are''
Me-''Go on''
Her-''Your name is [insert my name here]''
Me-''50/50''

Then she says my surname.

Me-''Keep guessing''
Her-'' I'm not going to
I think you're him
And it's very bad if you hide
You have nothing to hide

Me-''Oh, come on.

I am probably one level below loser.

She then says that it's the only logical conclusion and that everything is fitting.

Then after that cringy sui inducing snip that i showed you where i asked her not to dox.(which was a very stupid thing to even bring up btw)

Afterwards she replies with.

Her-''So you are [insert my name here] after all''
Me-''No i'm Solomon :)'' (my username)

Then she i guess either didn't know Solomon was a name or she ignored it for whatever reason.

Her-''I do not know what you are like so please do not play the role of victim from the beginning
Me-''When did i play role of a victim?''
Her-''I am a loser, I am like that, you said those things''
Me-''I'm just telling you not to tell anyone'' (literally why did i even say this???)
Her-''And if i tell someone so what?''
Me-''Let's say i won't be too happy about it, why else would you want to share this with anyone unless you were planning on mocking me?''
Her-''Planning on Mocking you? I think you made fun of me more''
Me-''How?''
Her-''You message me with some fake account''
Me-''This is not fake''
Her-''Instead of messaging me normally''

image.php

Me-''I only have this account, so it can't be fake''
Me-''The thing is i was very drunk when i wrote you that message, in all honesty i didn't even remember it when i woke up''
Me''When did you learn English this well?
Me-''Natural Evolution''?

image.php

Her-"'If you were not my classmate, maybe we would have had a normal dialogue, so if you wrote to me normally it would've been better, but we're both classmates and plus you're not even admitting who you are, and i always knew English.

image.php

Me-''Well i already told you in what circumstance i was when i messaged you, after 3 litres of beer i wasn't in normal mindset''
Her-''Alright, i understand, it's okay''

Then as a final retard farewell i accidentally sent her a heart (which i then deleted and that's why you can't see it on the snip) few hours later she blocked me.

THE END.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
this why I don't drink alcohol no more

Last edited:

This is the worst realization tbh
Nothing more eye opening than actually interacting or being "friends" with an average woman.

I bet IT will use this thread as proof we don't get women because we don't know how to talk to them. Just like redpill PUA guys always did.

I bet IT will use this thread as proof we don't get women because we don't know how to talk to them. Just like redpill PUA guys always did.

Women can sense your personality through the internet bro.

Whatever memes i said in English she pretty much didn't get it and the rest wasn't even offensive, just read the translation that i posted and tell me she wasn't being passive aggressive with me for no reason.

Women have some sort of OCD about this on average, IDK.

Don't know why people are bashing on OP now, he seems 100% realistic to what most of us would say, esp. at that level of inhib and unfamiliairty.
In his position I'd probably get her to remember me but then she'd realize I was just looking to talk to anyone and ghost.

You can stop simping now, it was funny at first but now it isn't

But I see it everywhere, gym chads tell others it's easy to get fit, geniuses tell others it's easy to be a genius.
It might be easy for them due to talent and effort they put in, but they fail to realise that others don't have the same drive.

this why I don't drink alcohol no more
Yes, even grit is a talent.

I sometimes talk to women online who I've known in real life and the conversations always go nowhere because they already mentally friendzoned me years ago. Inb4 bluepill "maybe she'll change her mind" no lol she won't. I just need to remind these girls I still exist in case they got friends (this almost worked once or twice but no cigar). If a girl has met you in real life and friendzoned you mentally, nothing you can do texting changes that. Hit her fresh from the start or never. Hence why I don't have oneitises, you can tell it's over fast based on her behaviour and reactions.

Only if you drag any feelings into it. I redpilled enough to just stop giving a shit about women in general and I treat them with no more respect than strangers, older people, or male acquaintances etc. At that point the blackpill just becomes a matter of your failure-success ratio (and here I am at 0-100).
I have no fucking idea, at the end it really felt like she was genuinely scared and angry which puzzled me hard.

For example what does 'if we weren't classmates we could've had a productive dialogue' even mean??? aside from knowing each other's names i didn't know her and she didn't know me so what the fuck was she even on about??? is this some secret female speech? makes 0 fucking sense.
it's her way of saying she might have seen you as a new friend. You could've either played stranger or played classmate but snaking in between makes her think you have something to hide or are self-conscious, even though what she sees as snaking is really your self-defense. Women hate defensive men because it shows weakness or fault when they only want to see confidence and perfection a la macho man.

I cringe at this, reminds me of the video of the guy catfishing girls just so he could go tell them "I'm ugly"
Sounds like good blackpill fuel to do that though.

Did you read? OP wanted to troll her with English since he thought she didn't know it. Turns out she knows it as well as him and he got fucked. (metaphorically only)

Women can sense your personality through the internet bro.

Whatever memes i said in English she pretty much didn't get it and the rest wasn't even offensive, just read the translation that i posted and tell me she wasn't being passive aggressive with me for no reason.
Your first line's not even a lie though. Any kind of showing emotion / writing more than 3-5 words at a time = death honestly.

OP is mid to low inhib not full low inhib. Full low inhib is going out and doing redpill/bluepill bullshit knowing full well you'll lose, or just spewing blackpills at people you know to filter out who is and isn't blackpilled.

The autism is kinda real though, sorry OP.

Did the same when I was drunk once, only difference that it was my crush.
After I wrote her what I really feel she dumped me.
Feels bad man :cryfeels: