Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talked with my old female classmate on Instagram.

I gave her a hint.

She said she tried to remember who knew English that well in our class and she said no one knew it to that level, I WAS THAT INVISIBLE!

:feelsrope:
She thinks you are *that* chad.

Wow. she really blocked you bro? thats sad man

riddle me this and riddle me good, would a georgian roastie love you if you norwood? riddle me wrong or riddle me right why did this whore's soul fill up with shallow poetic spite? riddle me quickly or riddle me slow how many days until the rope do you have left to go?
Golden

You think a foid does remember an incel? She probably was thinking it was some chad she used to like.

I don't think there were any Chads in my class, i'm trying to think back and can't recall and single guy that would be rated above 6 at best.

It was for the best, for you.

Looking back on it yes it really was.

This was a good lesson.

JFL I actually did this but I did it from my actual Facebook account to some girl I used to know, and she mocked me for it, fml

you should've catfished her and made her wait hours for chad in georgian winter temperatures

I didn't expect her to reply at all, i was drunk when i sent her that message.

But fuck man 'i can't believe you have no friends' :feelsrope:
endlessly based tbh, I also randomly message foids with the dumbest shit when I'm drunk. Either asking for nudes, pics, asking them out, whatever. Its fun while drunk tbh.

endlessly based tbh, I also randomly message foids with the dumbest shit when I'm drunk. Either asking for nudes, pics, asking them out, whatever. Its fun while drunk tbh.

Drunkpill.

I'll be honest i'd probably do it again out of sheer boredom. :feelsgah:

Drunkpill.

I'll be honest i'd probably do it again out of sheer boredom. :feelsgah:
same ngl. Its fun as fuck when drunk and I couldn't care less about them or their opinion.

High inhibition betas. I bet you never threw a drink in a foids face or called her a slut. :feelskek:

High inhibition betas. I bet you never threw a drink in a foids face or called her a slut. :feelskek:
I called foids sluts to their faces while not drunk bro. They act like coy little bitches especially if their bf isn't around. Some were even acquaintances that I knew from my class in highschool.