Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is what happens if you "just ask her out bro" as a low value male (highschool story)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
2 years I got paired up with my oneitis for a project. Although i'm a high inhib autist, it went surprisingly well and I even got her to laugh at a few of my jokes.
After we finished the project I decided to bite the bullet and I asked her to go to the cinema with me. To my huge fucking surprise she said yes. A girl actually agreed to hang out with me. I really thought that this would be my ultimate ascension. I believed that I would finally see what teen love feels like.

We met up the next day, watched the film and hung out for an hour afterwards. It was mostly her talking because due to the fact I was locked inside my bedroom 24/7 for most of my teenage years I didn't have many experiences to talk about, but from what i've seen foids like talking about themselves and she certainly didn't seem to care.
Eventually she said she had to go home and that it was "nice talking to you". It was the happiest day of my life.

When we were back in school she said hey and I said hey back but I was too autistic to say much more that day. She didn't show up again until Friday and I asked her to hang out with me again and she said yeah. The day we were supposed to hang out she made up some bullshit excuse that she has to go to see her grandmother and she she didn't offer another date we could hang out.

After the weekend was over and we were back in school I tried to talk to her but she gave me that disgusted "how dare you even breath next to me" type of look that i'm sure all incels are very familiar with. I thought I was just imagining it and I tried talking to her again but it happened each time and eventually she told me to fuck off under her breath, so I did.

As broken as I felt after that, I thought this would be it. Well, it wasn't. She wanted to get revenge on me for thinking I had a chance with her.
Whenever I saw her in public she would start speedwalking away from me or pretend to call someone when she was alone and when she was with friends she would openly point at me and laugh.
I found out from someone she knows that she called me a stalker, creep and a "loser that won't leave me alone". She said that to so many people that every time I went out to a shop I would see a group of people looking at me in a condescending manner or just openly laughing at me, saying "there's that loser again".
Once even her Stacy sister came up to me and said "leave her alone you fucking freak".

Keep in mind that I didn't try talking to her again after she told me to fuck off. Also keep in mind that this wasn't a popular Stacy. It was one of those alternative goth girls. And still she had so much social power because of her axe wound that I didn't feel safe going out shopping. And btw this was 2 years ago and some of her friends still mock me when they see me even though the foid herself moved away to a different city for college.

If you bothered reading this post, just keep it somewhere at the back of your mind before you try to approach some whore.

Last edited:
Brutal. What a bitch

Never been on a date so still mogs me

got her to laugh at a few of my jokes.
:chad:

asked her to go to the cinema with me
she said yes
:chad::chad:

she said she had to go home and that it was "nice talking to you"
:chad::chad::chad:

When we were back in school she said hey
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I asked her to hang out with me again and she said yeah
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

she made up some bullshit excuse that she has to go to see her grandmother and she she didn't offer another date
Please describe your reaction when this happened. Can you paraphrase example comments?

After the weekend was over and we were back in school I tried to talk to her but she gave me that disgusted "how dare you even breath next to me" type of look that i'm sure all incels are very familiar with.
How did you react to this?

I thought I was just imagining it and I tried talking to her again but it happened each time and eventually she told me to fuck off under her breath, so I did.
Whether or not that was justified kind of depends on the specifics of your earlier interactions.

You probably did nothing wrong, but had you maybe acted angry or hostile when she gave the gramma excuse?

when she was with friends she would openly point at me and laugh.
Do you think perhaps she might've been interested in you but then peer pressure and mockery caused her to drop you and mock you to avoid bullying?

I found out from someone she knows that she called me a stalker, creep and a "loser that won't leave me alone". She said that to so many people that every time I went out to a shop I would see a group of people looking at me in a condescending manner or just openly laughing at me, saying "there's that loser again".
Once even her Stacy sister came up to me and said "leave her alone you fucking freak".
Keep in mind that I didn't try talking to her again after she told me to fuck off.
My hypothesis is that she made up some story about her stalking you to describe your past (pre "fuck off") interactions and neglected to inform them that this stopped.

I stopped reading since it hit very close to home at a certain point

It was one of those alternative goth girls
There is your problem, "goth" "emo" and "alternative" girls always have some daddy issues or sand in their vagina and are psychos. It's best to treat them like garbage just as they treat you.

Please describe your reaction when this happened. Can you paraphrase example comments?

Whether or not that was justified kind of depends on the specifics of your earlier interactions.

You probably did nothing wrong, but had you maybe acted angry or hostile when she gave the gramma excuse?

Do you think perhaps she might've been interested in you but then peer pressure and mockery caused her to drop you and mock you to avoid bullying?

My hypothesis is that she made up some story about her stalking you to describe your past (pre "fuck off") interactions and neglected to inform them that this stopped.
Jfl gigacope

There is your problem, "goth" "emo" and "alternative" girls always have some daddy issues or sand in their vagina and are psychos. It's best to treat them like garbage just as they treat you.

JFL when we talked she actually told me how her parents got divorced when she was 5 and she lives with her mother.

This why approaching is USELESS as a non-Chad(lite) male

Meanwhile, on reddit, "Why are so many men killing themselves? What can we do do help them?" :feelstastyman:

In my opinion, it could have gone a lot worse bro. At least she didn't call the cops on you or accuse you of rape or sexual assault.

Can Someone sum the story up? Sounds interesting but don't have enough time to read atm

Can Someone sum the story up?
My quotes literally did that

Jfl gigacope
It's just one hypothesis. We have to ascribe to this foid SOME motive for bothering to go out on the date in the first place. Other possibilities other than genuine interest:
1) wanted a free movie​
2) some elaborate Carrie-like setup for future mockery​
3) just wanted to practice her social manipulation skills.​

We should keep in mind foid mood/psych fluctuations. They might genuinely feel lonely and think "oh, I'm so non-shallow, and I will prove it to myself by dating this guy who SHALLOW girls think is a loser" and actually come to the date with consciously decent intentions. Maybe even maintain them until the end of the date, thus the agreement to a 2nd one.

The problem is that this is an ephemeral state. The hamster brain is chittering the entire time. She gradually knows it feels 'wrong', and will rationalize reasons why this must be a bad guy... not meant to be... and back out. She probably already wanted to back out by end of date 1 but hadn't concocted enough rationalization for it to seem justified to herself.

She will pat herself on the back for 'letting you down gently'. If she lied about gramma (we should keep in mind that might be true) she will think to herself "I spared his feelings by not saying I wasn't interested in him, I'm so considerate!"

At the same time, she will think the guy she lied to should "get the hint" (even though if he actually had, he would have had his feelings hurt MORE by her dishonesty) and view him as a sexual predator for DARING to ask her out a third time. Thus the glaring, the muttering, and the complaining to friends.

At the same time (and I don't consider it cope to consider it a POSSIBILITY) it seems only right to keep an open mind that OP might have flubbed something and contributed to the downfall.

For example: if he immediately suspected the gramma backout for date 2 as a lie, perhaps his face betrayed that suspicion/anger and she picked up on it? Foids HATE if someone is untrusting of them (even if they were actually lying and deserve it) and that can make them do a 180 in behavior.

:chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I simply said "don't worry about, it's fine" and I smiled.

She walked away as soon as she said it so I didn't really have time. Like I said, I tried talking to her a few more times before she told me to fuck off.

I definitely didn't act hostile towards her. I'm awkward and high inhib as fuck and I even used words like "please" and "thank you" when talking to her lmao.

Maybe. Foids are a hivemind. If other foids don't approve of who they're dating then they'll stop dating that person.

This is how I imagine 90% of "stalking" cases play out. Just a low-status male trying to get with a low-status female and getting rejected and accused of stalking.

I really like this sentence
And still she had so much social power because of her axe wound

Poor little boy ..what a shame , they never learn ..

DONT EVER APPROACH , EVER!!!!

Poor little boy ..what a shame , they never learn ..

DONT EVER APPROACH , EVER!!!!

Give me a break lol. I was still a teencel back then.

It's just one hypothesis. We have to ascribe to this foid SOME motive for bothering to go out on the date in the first place. Other possibilities other than genuine interest:
1) wanted a free movie​

We should keep in mind foid mood/psych fluctuations. They might genuinely feel lonely and think "oh, I'm so non-shallow, and I will prove it to myself by dating this guy who SHALLOW girls think is a loser" and actually come to the date with consciously decent intentions. Maybe even maintain them until the end of the date, thus the agreement to a 2nd one.

The problem is that this is an ephemeral state. The hamster brain is chittering the entire time. She gradually knows it feels 'wrong', and will rationalize reasons why this must be a bad guy... not meant to be... and back out. She probably already wanted to back out by end of date 1 but hadn't concocted enough rationalization for it to seem justified to herself.

She will pat herself on the back for 'letting you down gently'. If she lied about gramma (we should keep in mind that might be true) she will think to herself "I spared his feelings by not saying I wasn't interested in him, I'm so considerate!"

At the same time, she will think the guy she lied to should "get the hint" (even though if he actually had, he would have had his feelings hurt MORE by her dishonesty) and view him as a sexual predator for DARING to ask her out a third time. Thus the glaring, the muttering, and the complaining to friends.

At the same time (and I don't consider it cope to consider it a POSSIBILITY) it seems only right to keep an open mind that OP might have flubbed something and contributed to the downfall.

For example: if he immediately suspected the gramma backout for date 2 as a lie, perhaps his face betrayed that suspicion/anger and she picked up on it? Foids HATE if someone is untrusting of them (even if they were actually lying and deserve it) and that can make them do a 180 in behavior.
Aight thanks. Also jfl at having a 7 paragraph reply to something that was literally just 2 words

why the fuck are you taking that shit from a foid?

ngl i would have sucker punched the cunt

1) wanted a free movie​

Good post, bro. I really thought long and hard about this back then and I assume that like you said she either wanted to teehee about how much of a great person she is or she might've given me a chance if her friends didn't save her from le evil ugly inkwell man.
Either way, she was clearly very ashamed to have ever interacted with me, as shown by her later actions and hostility towards me.

I had a similar depressing experience in school. It didn't get as far as a date, but this one foid started talking to me, which obviously caught my interest since that never happened to me. She laughed at my jokes and we had some common interest... I was super elated and had a similar "maybe this is it, it's finally happening to me"-moment.

Then completely out of the blue she gave me the cold shoulder, ignored me completely, avoided me like the plague and made fun of me when appropriate. It' difficult to put into words what this feels like. Not to mention the constant doubts and dream less nights wondering what i did "wrong" (nowadays the answer is obvious, but I wasn't blackpilled way back then)

Well this thread garnered a lot of attention.

Brutal. Either get away from that town or GO ER in minecraft.

I would probably have the cops knocking at my door if I spoke my opinion about this

Yup, the social power the average bitch wields is hulk level strength. No one stops to see if the facts check out or decide to be neutral or side with the other party. A hole said it so it must be true.

Op is chad ngl tbh I've actually asked my oneitis to go to the cinema and she said "no" everytime :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Just another day at slayers.co
Brag or not the more of these stories get shared the better; might wake up some lurkers over time.

I assume that like you said she either wanted to teehee about how much of a great person she is
or she might've given me a chance if her friends didn't save her from le evil ugly inkwell man.
Either way, she was clearly very ashamed to have ever interacted with me,
as shown by her later actions and hostility towards me.
You still haven't reflected on how your reacted to the gramma excuse. Is it possible you appeared annoyed and this caused a shift in her behavior?

I read halfway through and stopped.

Time to drink.

I had a similar depressing experience in school. It didn't get as far as a date, but this one foid started talking to me, which obviously caught my interest since that never happened to me. She laughed at my jokes and we had some common interest... I was super elated and had a similar "maybe this is it, it's finally happening to me"-moment.

Then completely out of the blue she gave me the cold shoulder, ignored me completely, avoided me like the plague and made fun of me when appropriate. It' difficult to put into words what this feels like. Not to mention the constant doubts and dream less nights wondering what i did "wrong" (nowadays the answer is obvious, but I wasn't blackpilled way back then)
You never thought to face her for that sudden change?

You never thought to face her for that sudden change?
Hell no. I was properly cowed at the time. I considered a day a success if everyone just left me alone, so I certainly wouldn't have done anything to bring additional attention to myself. Not that it would have mattered if I had confronted her. All I could have gotten are outrageous lies and gaslighting.

Still experience mogs half the forum by having been on a date.

Clearly mogs me
low key bragging

2 years I got paired up with my oneitis for a project. Although i'm a high inhib autist, it went surprisingly well and I even got her to laugh at a few of my jokes.
After we finished the project I decided to bite the bullet and I asked her to go to the cinema with me. To my huge fucking surprise she said yes. A girl actually agreed to hang out with me. I really thought that this would be my ultimate ascension. I believed that I would finally see what teen love feels like.

We met up the next day, watched the film and hung out for an hour afterwards. It was mostly her talking because due to the fact I was locked inside my bedroom 24/7 for most of my teenage years I didn't have many experiences to talk about, but from what i've seen foids like talking about themselves and she certainly didn't seem to care.
Eventually she said she had to go home and that it was "nice talking to you". It was the happiest day of my life.

When we were back in school she said hey and I said hey back but I was too autistic to say much more that day. She didn't show up again until Friday and I asked her to hang out with me again and she said yeah. The day we were supposed to hang out she made up some bullshit excuse that she has to go to see her grandmother and she she didn't offer another date we could hang out.

After the weekend was over and we were back in school I tried to talk to her but she gave me that disgusted "how dare you even breath next to me" type of look that i'm sure all incels are very familiar with. I thought I was just imagining it and I tried talking to her again but it happened each time and eventually she told me to fuck off under her breath, so I did.

As broken as I felt after that, I thought this would be it. Well, it wasn't. She wanted to get revenge on me for thinking I had a chance with her.
Whenever I saw her in public she would start speedwalking away from me or pretend to call someone when she was alone and when she was with friends she would openly point at me and laugh.

Keep in mind that I didn't try talking to her again after she told me to fuck off. Also keep in mind that this wasn't a popular Stacy. It was one of those alternative goth girls. And still she had so much social power because of her axe wound that I didn't feel safe going out shopping. And btw this was 2 years ago and some of her friends still mock me when they see me even though the foid herself moved away to a different city for college.

If you bothered reading this post, just keep it somewhere at the back of your mind before you try to approach some whore.
Did this happen in Burgerland?

Did this happen in Burgerland?

England.

You still haven't reflected on how your reacted to the gramma excuse. Is it possible you appeared annoyed and this caused a shift in her behavior?

I definitely didn't act hostile towards her. I'm awkward and high inhib as fuck and I even used words like "please" and "thank you" when talking to her lmao.
I just said "don't worry about it" and smiled.