Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taliban to reintroduce Stoning women to death for Adultery

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
Taliban will now publicly stone women to death for adultery.

Screenshot 20240331 1742012

I wish i could send all the chad and tyrone lover hoejabis to Afghanistan.

When did they stop doing that

Islam prescribes death to adulterous men as well. The west does not give a shit, virtue signalling cucks.

Also, it’s fox news. Why are these rhino cucks taken seriously in any way?

Last edited:
Islam prescribes death to adulterous men as well. The west does not give a shit, virtue signalling cucks.

nope its not as simple as that.

more what will happen is a Talib muslimcel wants Aisha but she wants local Chabdullah.
Then talibcel will stone her in fake she-too to teach Chadbullah a lesson.

Based sandniggERs

Attachments

• invade the invader.webm
    5.8 MB
Interesting how they hate certain hook nosed people but Old Testament had the same practice or in some cases it was only an exile.

we need this worldwide

@Simba @Regenerator

FUCKING Finally...!!!!

:no:
Islamic laws will only prescribe death to males if they commit faggotory, or if they are married and cheated on their wives in public or if they commit heresy or denounce islam publicly.

Afghanistan is the only based patriachist state in the entire world

Islamic laws will only prescribe death to males if they commit faggotory, or if they are married and cheated on their wives in public or if they commit heresy or denounce islam publicly.
Adultery is death sentence, as I said. 4 witnesses are needed.

no, adultery is not death sentence, adultery and coitus before marriage is whipping 50 times or 100 times
what you're talking about (including the 4 witnesses) strictly applies to married couple, that if one of them not only cheats the bond of marriage but goes in a coitus he or she will have the death sentence. that is if 4 witnesses confirm the act.

Really? Afghanistan used to be Buddhist. Don't you want that to be revived?
Yes, I want to revive Afghanistan into a based Traditionalist Buddhist Patriachist state where every degenerate will have to go karmic punishment

no, adultery is not death sentence, adultery and coitus before marriage is whipping 50 times or 100 times
what you're talking about (including the 4 witnesses) strictly applies to married couple, that if one of them not only cheats the bond of marriage but goes in a coitus he or she will have the death sentence. that is if 4 witnesses confirm the act.
source from quran:

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِّنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ ۖ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُم بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِّنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

"As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes,1 and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment."

surat al noor 24-2

source:

وَٱلَّـٰتِى يَأْتِينَ ٱلْفَـٰحِشَةَ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمْ فَٱسْتَشْهِدُوا۟ عَلَيْهِنَّ أَرْبَعَةًۭ مِّنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن شَهِدُوا۟ فَأَمْسِكُوهُنَّ فِى ٱلْبُيُوتِ حَتَّىٰ يَتَوَفَّىٰهُنَّ ٱلْمَوْتُ أَوْ يَجْعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لَهُنَّ سَبِيلًۭا ١٥

"˹As for˺ those of YOUR women who commit illegal intercourse—call four witnesses from among yourselves. If they testify, confine the offenders to their homes until they die or Allah ordains a ˹different˺ way for them."

suar al nisaa 4:15

I mean only the stoning whores part

I mean only the stoning whores part
no both deserve stoning. the guy who cheats in his marriage is definitely not an incel since he got a muslima whore foid acception of having zina intercourse with him even though he's married knowingly. that's not an incel in my book and deserves death. besides the other moral reason of being a piece of shit human who trashed the holy bond of marriage.

faggots also definitely deserve to be stoned. obvious reasons.

Last edited:
You are confusing adultery with fornication. Adultery means a married person cheating while fornication means non-married people cheating.