Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tales from a 5'2 mal

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL]"It should be said that now, my parents thought studying is everything. Only if you have a high school and good reading knowledge, you can have a girlfriend in the future. Work at home is very good, and the family is happy. Now, I am 20 years old. I think, No matter how good I am studying, I have never been happy, because i' m 5'2 , and I really want a girl to accompany me. I have not, because I study electronics in university, and I don’t have time to play, because my family is shiit. During the New Year, I often make small cart racks. Now I start to think that not even studying could have saved me6, and what reading knowledge is good for knowing you. I think there are some fundamental problems. Nowadays, many girls can make their own money. What should I do if I'm so short, I also hope someone can love me, so I am about to commit suicide by my own conditions..."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just NEET and LDAR at this point, why study electronicSHIT while you're 5'2''? FUCKING GIVE UP ONLIFE already?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
same, i just gave up, even i dont know what i am doing with my life, im just roaming around

Just grow taller? It’s not that hard.

5'2 = trucel, no matter how good the face is.