Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think selling a course is an excellent way to make money

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I saw people on here work out that scamza made 258000 in a month from his adonis university or whatever, at 129$ x 2000 students

That also made me think of the course I am studying, I paid $1500 for it and I can see there are 3000 people doing it right now

That means they have made at least 4.5 million dollars, definitely way more though.

They still have to pay salaries and stuff but still, good to know this if I ever get a good moneymaxxing idea or something.

You would need money to start out with and be able to trick people into thinking you're helping them.

Search up Modern Day Knight program. It's basically an "alpha male bootcamp" and it's some pretty silly stuff.

You could also probably try a crypto rugpull and maybe get away with it, but that meta has passed tbh.

You would need money to start out with and be able to trick people into thinking you're helping them.

Search up Modern Day Knight program. It's basically an "alpha male bootcamp" and it's some pretty silly stuff.

You could also probably try a crypto rugpull and maybe get away with it, but that meta has passed tbh.

The difficulty is to aquire an audience in a competitive market.

After that you can monetize any way you want, course, affiliation, brand deals, merch, etc...

Acquiring that audience is the real problem.

After that you can monetize any way you want, course, affiliation, brand deals, merch, etc...

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

"Adonis University" a few days ago i overheard a curry pronouncing this to his curry friend while i was at work :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Selling courses is the biggest online hussle that is accessible by normal people. It is connected with the motivational speaking stuff like with Gary Vaynerchuk.

"fool is not a mammoth, he won't die out" as they say :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Don't just believe numbers you read plus all these glownigger grifters have to pay their Jew handlers all of that money