Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Taking a break

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I will need to take a break from this forum . Last night i literally felt sick to my gut due to blackpill overdose:blackpill: Plus i maybe be suffering from clinical depression or maniacal depressive episodes where one day i am fully hyper and one day i just want the world to end or something...Sorry incels.. will be returning soon:feelsautistic:

I will need to take a break from this forum . Last night i literally felt sick to my gut due to blackpill overdose:blackpill: Plus i maybe be suffering from clinical depression or maniacal depressive episodes where one day i am fully hyper and one day i just want the world to end or something...Sorry incels.. will be returning soon:feelsautistic:
Good bye

bye fellow Travis bickle :feelscry:
I found a very weird cope and it may sounds like a broscience but it actually worked for me
If you have any kind of depression before going to doctors and shit train yourself to become a sociopath try convince yourself that emotions are just chemical reactions jn the brain

I found a very weird cope and it may sounds like a broscience but it actually worked for me
If you have any kind of depression before going to doctors and shit train yourself to become a sociopath try convince yourself that emotions are just chemical reactions jn the brain
I will never go to a doctor or a roastie psychiatrist for treating mental melancholy.. i read books instead.. i read ancient philosophies to cope :feelscry:

I will never go to a doctor or a roastie psychiatrist for treating mental melancholy.. i read books instead.. i read ancient philosophies to cope :feelscry:
Good for u Homie
What is the cause of your inceldom?

Explain it i am lazy man
there is not much to explanation..the whlepost can be seeded into just three words
Curry+Cleft+Tinyframe
It never began...time to rope boyos:feelsrope:

Take it slow. even seasoned Blackpillers has to be cautious.

Take it slow. even seasoned Blackpillers has to be cautious.
Yeaah i need to get it sync..i just went hyper mode in 3 days.. reached almost 200 post in these 3 days..jfl :feelsrope: