Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the wolfpill

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
We made jokes about wolves having hunter eyes and how they are the Chads of dogs.

It's no longer a joke.

Source:

I might be going mentally insane but does you understand how over it is for us!?
A completely different species is doing something we'll never even experience.

Wolf is just bad boy dog with hunter eyes.
Remember hypergamy never stops.

Stacey would rather ferociously lick into the mouth of a bubonic plague ridden wild wolfs mouth, than ever kiss you on the cheek

This is some sick shit. Regardless of if you believe in the sexual version of the dogpill or not, nobody can deny femoids like having nasty dog slobber all over their rotten sewer lips.

Whats next? Are stacys gonna jump in ponds and fuck gators

damn that gif is pure sui fuel, wish that wolf would've bitter her face off

Wolfs are alpha af

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM

hmmm she seems to submit to the wolf. bestiality with woman is more common than people think.

damn that gif is pure sui fuel, wish that wolf would've bitter her face off
Tbh

hmmm she seems to submit to the wolf. bestiality with woman is more common than people think.

Wouldn't surprise me.
Hence why I wish I was born a dog.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM
It would be quicker to state what isn't wrong with them.

What isn't wrong with them:

JBW (Just be wolf)

The wolfpill nuked me

If you tried to force a kiss on her you'd catch a sexual assault charge, it's fucked up mate.

Bitch is beyond insanity.

The wolfpill is a step beyond the realm of the unpleasant well known dogpill, as wolves themselves are just dogs on steroids to say the least it's pretty obvious women would like to fuck them. They are kinda what Tyrone is to Chad, basically a more masculine and savage version of the latter inducing the femoids to like them much more than the former because of their high T fetishes.

Caninepill obliterated me

We made jokes about wolves having hunter eyes and how they are the Chads of dogs.

It's no longer a joke.

View attachment 116226

Source:

I might be going mentally insane but does you understand how over it is for us!?
A completely different species is doing something we'll never even experience.

My dog used to do that NGL. I thought it was hilarious as a 10 yo, but an adult opening up her mouth with obvious sexual arousal? That’s the paragon of degeneracy.

Hope the wolf didn’t catch herpes.

And that is ok in this world :feelstrash:

The wolf pill licked me

Dogcels on suicide watch

wolves are the uncucked version of dogs

A reminder a quadruped animal can nonchalently come to her face and lick her tongue raw on the open.

If you looked at her for too long in the subway, you would be on national watch list.

Roasties, laidies and gents...

This is not sexual. I saw that documentary on YouTube. She let him lick her to gain his trust. That’s how wolves greet new wolves and get to know them. If you don’t let a wolf lick you in the mouth it might view you as a threat and kill you.

This is not sexual. I saw that documentary on YouTube. She let him lick her to gain his trust. That’s how wolves greet new wolves and get to know them. If you don’t let a wolf lick you in the mouth it might view you as a threat and kill you.
??????????????? bruh

Japs were years ahead of us yet again, prior to this 2019 thread was this spring 2016 scene from Konosuba's anime.

Possibly even earlier since the novel series began in 2012 (manga in 2014) but I don't know if this wolf scene was in either of them.

That’s how wolves greet new wolves and get to know them. If you don’t let a wolf lick you in the mouth it might view you as a threat and kill you.
seems like an act of submission to me, like "I'm giving you the chance to bite off and swallow my tongue, which shows I trust you"
wolves themselves are just dogs on steroids
A better analogy would be that dogs are wolves on soy

They are kinda what Tyrone is to Chad, basically a more masculine and savage version of the latter inducing the femoids to like them much more than the former because of their high T fetishes.
There's no evidence I've seen that the highest-T nigs have more test than the highest-T caucs.
Just seems like black-fetishizing cope tbh

Last edited:
Whats next? Are stacys gonna jump in ponds and fuck gators

Little Ego 1980s

Giardino knew all about the gatorpill

Let me guess, the wolf has a nicer personality than me? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Giardino knew all about the gatorpill
JFL :feelshaha: