Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the videopill today!

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
I have a new smartphone =),but this kinda ruined my day :feelscry:.Just take the videopill in 2020 bro,it amazes me how such regular things for normies as taking a photo or recording yourself can mess with my mind.Confirmed sub-human 4/10 tbh ngl gg

Last edited:
I have a new smartphone =),but this kinda ruined my day :feelscry:.Just take the videopill in 2020 bro,it amazes me how such regular for normies as taking a photo or recording yourself can mess with my mind.Confirmed sub-human 4/10 tbh ngl gg
4/10 normie get out jfl

weak 3rd post ngl

@Total Imbecile The 2020"cels" have arrived :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:.

Pass the rope 2020cel

I suggest you just go ahead and rope, because the 2020 join date pill is devastating.

I suggest you just go ahead and rope, because the 2020 join date pill is devastating.
tbhngl, 2020 join date will have a massive negative halo.

Joined Jan 1, 2020
:feelsugh:

But actually, man. I can relate, I look like an utter subhuman in photos

Take a video and then go frame-by-frame until you find some combination of angle and lighting where you don't look completely subhuman. Then after you find several such frames, put them on a dating app and get a few dates. Then when the foid sees you in real life, watch her entire body slump as her mind tries to concoct some reason to cut the date short.

Joined Jan 1, 2020
:feelsugh:

But actually, man. I can relate, I look like an utter subhuman in photos
Just imagine how people see you irl
Take a video and then go frame-by-frame until you find some combination of angle and lighting where you don't look completely subhuman. Then after you find several such frames, put them on a dating app and get a few dates. Then when the foid sees you in real life, watch her entire body slump as her mind tries to concoct some reason to cut the date short.
jlf @ doing that

Huh, hm? Sorry I can't hear you I'm fucking my girlfriend so hard right now, her moans are too loud.
Huh what? Over for 2020cels.

@Total Imbecile The 2020"cels" have arrived :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:.

Jesus fuck, that smiley face in the first sentence and that dumb avatar about sum it up what to expect from them

Jesus fuck, that smiley face in the first sentence and that dumb avatar about sum it up what to expect from them
I don't like mass shooters that much tbh =)
I have managed to keep seeing videos of me to a minimum because the sheer blackpill is too strong even for me.
Will keep that in mind.

Last edited: