Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the kpop pill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
More and more women are into kpop and asian culture, this is no coincidence

Kpop and anime has influencing our culture for too long at this point. The world is getting more and more centered in asia.

You look at the stats for tourism in korea and japan and it exploded, mostly women. You go to youtube and all you see are women, millions of them on these kpop videos. Theyre out there learning korean and japanese, going to work in these countries and now they outnumber guys who usually went to play JBW. Mind you, not ugly girls, attractive women and they are thirsty for asian men.

The trend is shifting. Tell me, have you ever heard of japanese women learning russian, arabic, Turkish, whatever the hell to go live there and marry these western males? I don't even think I've seen they do so to get white guys, usually men are the ones to go to asia.

Meanwhile in the west men are jumping through hoops to get fat bitches, good looking WHITE women simping koreans and flying there to date average looking asians. JUST FUCKING LOL.

We need to understand that the cultural factor, media exposition have been playing a factor on attraction as well, or you all think hollywood didn't help to create the JBW effect? It's the same.

With the US flop and ascension of china as a new leader Power we can expect more of that...

It's over buddy boyos, just be asian is real and it's here. For the lucky asians? Congratulations, it's your turn now.

Nigga, kpop has only become popular among jbs recently. You will see this 'kpop pill' in about 5 years.

It began for ricecels.

WHITE women simping koreans and flying there to date average looking asians
lmao fuck no just go outside and look
Nigga, kpop has only become popular among jbs recently. You will see this 'kpop pill' in about 5 years.
pretty much, the only foids I've seen that are into kpop date neotenous white boys
most of them are volcels or lesbians

It's getting harder and harder for whitecels, in 20 years the next generation of whitecels won't have the JBW card anymore.

Koreans are tall and extremely into lookism/surgeries/skin care etc, no wonder some foids like them and their culture

Koreans look ugly ass fuck without their surgeries. Their natural looks are an extremely flat face and extremely small slit eyes.

But even with that said they mog all of the Asians. They have really good hair. They are lighter skinned. They are taller. They have really robust bone structures and have bigger bodies in general. They are rich and have high IQs. Their language sounds better than the other gook languages.

They are exactly like a little brother of the Japs except better looking and only slightly less intelligent.

Over for chinkcels and all of the other Asians.

You don't see or hear foids getting excited about Chinks. You very often see or hear online about non-Asian foids that are Jap-Korean loving.

But if those foids think for one second that the average dude in Korea looks like one of those faggy surgery maxxed kpop stars. They are greatly mistaken lol.

hyomin-from-t-ara-1515105859.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pretty much, the only foids I've seen that are into kpop date neotenous white boys
no i've seen the kpop pill IRL, like i saw some AMWF

High IQ and enlightened thread. 4+ PSL/normie or above Korean man with dyed hair in the West = prime JB slayer in 2021
No thanks

Koreans are tall and extremely into lookism/surgeries/skin care etc, no wonder some foids like them and their culture
Keep coping niggers. My sister loves Taehyung from BTS and Bang Chan from Stray Kids and my cousin in France is learning Korean and plans to move to Korea
They're the biggest heightfrauders, they're just good at getting away with it. But yeah, so many foids get wet over Korean men because their whole culture basically revolves around being good looking/surgeries/looksmaxxing etc. The Kpoppill and Korea in general is an atomic blackpill that 99% of blackpilled incels just gloss over

View: https://youtu.be/GKUM88GwqW8

View: https://youtu.be/fMOh1dTaX98

View: https://youtu.be/CdX1Pcp6AfM

View: https://youtu.be/h4LcJOx6OSM

Last edited:
Koreans look ugly ass fuck without their surgeries. Their natural looks are an extremely flat face and extremely small slit eyes.

But even with that said they mog all of the Asians. They have really good hair. They are lighter skinned. They are taller. They have really robust bone structures and have bigger bodies in general. They are rich and have high IQs. Their language sounds better than the other gook languages.

They are exactly like a little brother of the Japs except better looking and only slightly less intelligent.

Over for chinkcels and all of the other Asians.

You don't see or hear foids getting excited about Chinks. You very often see or hear online about non-Asian foids that are Jap-Korean loving.

But if those foids think for one second that the average dude in Korea looks like one of those faggy surgery maxxed kpop stars. They are greatly mistaken lol.

hyomin-from-t-ara-1515105859.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
i bet rice smv will skyrocket in the next 10 yrs tbh
High IQ and enlightened thread. 4+ PSL/normie or above Korean man with dyed hair in the West = prime JB slayer in 2021

Keep coping niggers. My sister loves Taehyung from BTS and Bang Chan from Stray Kids and my cousin in France is learning Korean and plans to move to Korea

They're the biggest heightfrauders, they're just good at getting away with it. But yeah, so many foids get wet over Korean men because their whole culture basically revolves around being good looking/surgeries/looksmaxxing etc. The Kpoppill and Korea in general is an atomic blackpill that 99% of blackpilled incels just gloss over

oldcels wont see it, since young prime jbs want gook cock.

Attachments

• 16170438745371973540089.jpg
    16170438745371973540089.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 104
Your sister is dating a man that bullies you and you're too much of a pussy to defend your and your family honor

Gigacope. Korean gooks get absolutely mogged into oblivion by their Mongolian counterparts.

OIP.jKfs_Obqt7meLnjDvm-NcAHaDp

Your sister is dating a man that bullies you and you're too much of a pussy to defend your and your family honor
Nah dude they broke up almost a year ago lol. My sister didn't like that he insulted me. How was I supposed to defend myself if it was in a discord VC?

Gigacope. Korean gooks get absolutely mogged into oblivion by their Mongolian counterparts.

obviously, but girls dont like mongols or masc aisans they love neotenous pretty boys

Nah dude they broke up almost a year ago lol. My sister didn't like that he insulted me. How was I supposed to defend myself if it was in a discord VC?
By yelling at him and telling him he'll never speak to your sister again and then take your sister's electronics

My sister loves Taehyung from BTS and Bang Chan from Stray Kids and my cousin in France is learning Korean and plans to move to Korea
they aren't actually going to fuck gooks
foids crave a superficial lifestyle and korea is especially superficial

By yelling at him and telling him he'll never speak to your sister again and then take your sister's electronics
Fighting over the internet is low IQ tbh plus he talked shit about me behind my back to my sister. I didn't even know until she told me which was after they "broke up". e "relationships" are a fucking joke

Fighting over the internet is low IQ tbh plus he talked shit about me behind my back to my sister. I didn't even know until she told me which was after they "broke up". e "relationships" are a fucking joke
Internet fighting is defintely low iq, but I'm not saying keep screaming at him like I do. I'm just saying do it one time to establish boundaries and hang up.
Also i remember they were still dating when you told me that last time

Koreans have a lot of Mongol/Altaic DNA. Y-DNA haplogroup C and its' subclades (anywhere from 11 - 16 percent of Korean men are descended from Mongols/Altaic peoples).

ali Xue et al 2006, Male demography in East Asia: a north-south contrast in human population expansion times ArchivedSeptember 6, 2008, at the Wayback Machine

I haven't seen enough Mongolians IRL to compare but of the ones I have seen, Mongolians are just as ugly if not uglier.

was he white, habing a sister is so brutal

Koreans have a lot of Mongol/Altaic DNA. Y-DNA haplogroup C and its' subclades (anywhere from 11 - 16 percent of Korean men are descended from Mongols/Altaic peoples).

I haven't seen enough Mongolians IRL to compare but of the ones I have seen, Mongolians are just as ugly if not uglier.
Your average Mongolian is ugly but more like an ogre type of ugly (kinda like niggers). While other gooks are more neotonus type of ugly. I've come across a few Mongolians and they absolutely heightmog and framemog other gooks. It's just that Mongolians are very rare in the west.

they aren't actually going to fuck gooks
YES THEY ARE. STOP FUCKING COPING AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF

foids crave a superficial lifestyle and korea is especially superficial
Then they could just have that superficial lifestyle in the US or wherever they moved from. You're telling me hundreds of thousands of foids are learning Korean, leaving their family and friends behind, and moving their entire lives to Korea just to be celibate? :feelsseriously:
Internet fighting is defintely low iq, but I'm not saying keep screaming at him like I do. I'm just saying do it one time to establish boundaries and hang up.
Ah, I see. ded srs if you told me when they were still "dating" I would've pressed him if I knew he was talking shit about me but I didn't at the time because my sister never told me, like I said. I remember I told him I was a blackpilled incel and a manlet subhuman jfl
Also i remember they were still dating when you told me that last time
When was this? They "broke up" in fall 2020 iirc

Last edited:
Over for failed whitemutts. Jfl we need another virus or something

was he white, habing a sister is so brutal
Yep, he's from Finland and she's black. Meanwhile I can't even get a foid to look in my direction
A week ago my sister sent her first nude to a chadlite that she's talking to on instagram
She has a "bf" that she's talking to online. He's a nordic gymmaxxing chadlite from Finland and she's planning to go there. Also she's a virgin with literally no experience with men and people in general, she's a shut in like me but within a week of creating her insta account accumulated some beta orbiters. I wish I was joking.
Not really. They've never met irl and she met him like 5 months ago on insta. He plans to fly her out to Finland though. He has said some suifuel shit to me as well.

I've witnessed the raw power of JBW first hand and people here still deny it.
He wasn't even chadlite tier

Yep, he's from Finland and she's black. Meanwhile I can't even get a foid to look in my direction

He wasn't even chadlite tier
fuck that whore tell her she is a useless whore

fuck that whore tell her she is a useless whore
Nah, she gets genuinely upset when I call her a whore or even joke about it. She says she doesn't like white people anymore but that's obviously either a cope or damage control to cover up the fact that she almost whored herself out for several white men

Nah, she gets genuinely upset when I call her a whore or even joke about it. She says she doesn't like white people anymore but that's obviously either cope or damage control to cover up the fact that she almost whored herself out for several white men
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/CdX1Pcp6AfM

View: https://youtu.be/h4LcJOx6OSM

Of course they height fraud but they're still some of the tallest, if not the tallest, asians on earth.

I remember looking up skin care routine years ago and finding THOUSANDS of korean videos. These niggas do every lookism thing, not just surgeries, it's brutal

More and more women are into kpop and asian culture, this is no coincidence
Not just women, men too. 99% anime consumers are men and most are ethnic men.
Kpop and anime has influencing our culture for too long at this point.
I think it's more of an anime influence than kpop influence.

People watch these badass anime guys and they see their images onto kpop singers.
Without anime, kpop wouldn't be that popular.

And truth be told , most of the kpop listeners are ethnic preteen girls. You guys are forgetting that non white countries make up almost 3 billion people.
Isn't it obvious that almost every noodle would be into kpop and there are billions of them.

I don't think kpop is THAT popular in the white 18+ girl demographic as you guys make it out to be. Just look at their comment page, most are deathnik preteen foidlets and noodlelets
The world is getting more and more centered in asia.
I agree, but make it noodle asia as no one gives two fucks about the Indian subcontinent, YET.
(emphasis on the YET)
You look at the stats for tourism in korea and japan and it exploded,
Yes, perhaps that's because they are the only clean first world countries in Asia? That's more of a reason I believe than just fetishising ricemen. And most of it has to be attributed to anime more so than kpop I can guarantee.

Weebs see these beautiful and peaceful Japanese villages in anime and they wanna visit these places not because women want to sleep with dicklet 5'7 Ricecels lmao
mostly women
Provide stat or cope.
I think it's mostly men aka gaijins.
You go to youtube and all you see are women, millions of them on these kpop videos.
No, you search kpop videos and you find kpop related content. No brainer.

I can search vegan related content and find millions of vegans on YouTube doesn't mean most people I see everyday are vegans.

I call it confirmation bias.
Theyre out there learning korean and japanese, going to work in these countries and now they outnumber guys who usually went to play JBW.
Lol such a bold statement without any data. How am I supposed to believe it? It is your opinion unless you provide some statistic backing up your claims .

Not saying you're wrong. But I'm not believing in everything some rando says online. I may be ethnic but I'm not THAT stupid
Mind you, not ugly girls, attractive women and they are thirsty for asian men.
You mean Changs? Yup, guess what? Attractive women are thirsty for Indian men too but here's the catch they have to be top 0.01% Indian.

Brb making thread "curries are fakecel gods"
The trend is shifting. Tell me, have you ever heard of japanese women learning russian, arabic, Turkish, whatever the hell to go live there and marry these western males?
Never heard of Russian woman learning Japanese either. Infact, never heard of anyone learning another language for opposite sex.

Dude your confirmation bias is off the charts.
usually men are the ones to go to asia.
I agree. Most are men aka reject fat balding pedophile pigskins.
Meanwhile in the west men are jumping through hoops to get fat bitches
Hypergamy 101
, good looking WHITE women simping koreans and flying there to date average looking asians.
JUST FUCKING LOL
JUST FUCKING LOL.
Yes, exactly. My reaction when I read your astronomical cope thread.
"Just fucking lol at @Tenshi "
We need to understand that the cultural factor, media exposition have been playing a factor on attraction as well, or you all think hollywood didn't help to create the JBW effect? It's the same.
I completely agree with this. Media plays a huge role but still you are MASSIVELY exaggerating kpop halo my guy.
With the US flop
Based
and ascension of china as a new leader Power
Chinese internet is much much different than our internet dude. China can be a leading giga power won't change the smv of a mainland 5'6 gook.

Women are primal creatures. They just want height and face.
They would rather get spit roasted and cannibalized by 6ft felons than 5'6 nuclear physicist ricecel. That's a fact.
It's over buddy boyos,
Never began
just be asian is real
Cope

. For the lucky asians?
Lucky Asians = Changs
Congratulations, it's your turn now.
It was never over for top 1% of any race.

Let's face it dude. Outside of the east, exactly how many kpopmaxxed guys do you even see on the streets? How many kpop looking guys are out there in a Russian street right now? Hardly few. Most are your average everyday myopic framelet asexual puppies(to women) coping with muh machine learning and Java.

TLDR: Shit thread with nothing but confirmation bias just like 80% of all the threads posted on this shithole crab bucket NPC forum.
(80/20 rule is real afterall)

Fighting over the internet is low IQ tbh plus he talked shit about me behind my back to my sister.
That's what normies insist on doing to show dominance. They want you to be miserable so they can get an ego boost and look "alpha" doing it.
I didn't even know until she told me which was after they "broke up". e "relationships" are a fucking joke
But all too real nowadays. A lot of couples meet through social media not just dating apps. That's how they maintain LDRs too.

I remember looking up skin care routine years ago and finding THOUSANDS of korean videos. These niggas do every lookism thing, not just surgeries, it's brutal
The average height for a Korean man is 5'7, though some sources say 5'7.5, still pretty much the same as China and Japan. I thought it would be like 5'8-5'9 tbh. This ledditor basically confirmed how prevalent heightfrauding in Korea is

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/korea/comments/3ydwa4/i_really_cant_believe_that_the_average_men_height/
Ye Koreans are Gods when it comes to skinmaxxing and looksmaxxing in general but I would be scared to surgerymaxx there tbh

I'm just sitting here waiting for my blonde vikingr girlfriend. Any moment now. :feelsclown:

That's what normies insist on doing to show dominance. They want you to be miserable so they can get an ego boost and look "alpha" doing it.
Just screech into a mic like an ape bro. It's high T and alpha and totally not autistic at all
But all too real nowadays. A lot of couples meet through social media not just dating apps. That's how they maintain LDRs too.
True but 95% of LDRs don't work out, ESPECIALLY discord "relationships" in which both parties are from different countries jfl. My sister and the Finnish guy met through Instagram iirc but before that she tried Tinder and OkCupid because I said she had infinite SMV and she wanted to see if I was right
lol my sister was recently in an e "relationship" with a Finnish dude for a few months. JFL no, e "relationships" don't count for the most part. They're a fucking meme until you meet irl and get to the bedroom but 90% of the time they fall apart way before that. And if by some chance you do meet irl, if you're even slightly below her expetations it'll go like this

View: https://youtu.be/TYOhMpYdJnQ

Just screech into a mic like an ape bro. It's high T and alpha and totally not autistic at all
There's no use playing the mind games and posturing normies live for. But it's brutal because they insist on involving you and using you as someone to make fun of to impress women.
True but 95% of LDRs don't work out, ESPECIALLY discord "relationships" in which both parties are from different countries jfl.
It would be bad if they did ngl so many women make a point about how saying they don't date guys in their area and are in a long distance relationship. Now imagine if most of those relationships were successful. There would be no hope local guys could cling to.
My sister and the Finnish guy met through Instagram iirc but before that she tried Tinder and OkCupid because I said she had infinite SMV and she wanted to see if I was right
Instagram, facebook and twitter are just as bad as dating apps if not more so because unlike dating apps no one feels it's sleazy or low effort meeting through those sites if they are successful in doing that.

There's no use playing the mind games and posturing normies live for. But it's brutal because they insist on involving you and using you as someone to make fun of to impress women.
That's why I hate most men too. They'll throw literally every other man under the bus just to impress/jester for a toilet. It's truly fucking pathetic. Couldn't be me
It would be bad if they did ngl so many women make a point about how saying they don't date guys in their area and are in a long distance relationship.
True, though I knew it was going to fall apart because e relationships are a fucking meme, like I said. She genuinely wanted to move her life to Finland in some fucking house with the guy's parents and brother when she's so high inhib she doesn't even look people in the eyes irl

I don't date guys in my area = I would fly/drive hundreds of miles just for a chance at tasting Chad's cock
Now imagine if most of those relationships were successful. There would be no hope local guys could cling to.
If that happened, men still wouldn't wake up and take the blackpill because they're delusional retards
Instagram, facebook and twitter are just as bad as dating apps if not more so because unlike dating apps no one feels it's sleazy or low effort meeting through those sites if they are successful in doing that.
Plato's Cave IQ

One Direction was as popular as BTS and the girls even more interested in the guys romantically. It's just the latest trend for sheeps to follow.

I don't think kpop has any real effect on the average Asian guy. You can't really kpopmaxx as asian normie guy. It will have an effect on Asian foids though. A young zoomer friend of my brother wants to learn Korean and marry a Korean woman because of kpop. They have probably surpassed white women as most desired.

YES THEY ARE. STOP FUCKING COPING AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF
They don't look like they would be aroused at all
they want some feminine gook that they consider "boyfriend material" to support their shitty weeb obsessed lifestyle/image
foids care about lifestyle and in this case they find some gook to support it
not every relationship has the same type or degree of attraction

You really think those females are lusting after those guys in a purely sexual way? They look like their pussies are dried to shit
Those females are craving a certain type of relationship... they don't actually wanna get bred out by these koreans

Not every korean looks like one of those surgerymaxxed eunuchs
You're telling me hundreds of thousands of foids are learning Korean, leaving their family and friends behind, and moving their entire lives to Korea just to be celibate? :feelsseriously:
Females do not value males in the same way you would want them to
I'm not saying that these relationships are completely sexless, but the sex is far from being the main focus
JFL if you think these toilets want to get brutally pounded by these skinny fat gooks with alien facial expressions/structure
If they do get sex it's slow and sensual... which isn't a bad thing, but in reality it's more like lesbian sex and the guy is used as a dildo

how could you forget one of the biggest scientific blackpills there is? What toilets truly crave is for a man who is tall, good looking, dangerous, and dimorphic to inject her with his seed.
THEY WANT TO BE DOMINATED
Her ingrained biological imperative of reproducing with the best male overrides of anything else assuming her hormones are pumping and she isn't malnourished.

The foids that are attracted to pretty boys have less sex drive to begin because of their own neoteny which is either environmental, genetics, or age

the reason asian countries don't have the same type of brutal competitive sexual culture is because they lack dimorphism which means that they are more likely to have slower life speed and higher parental care ie less promiscious fucking and more pairbonding
Basically the complete opposite of chadifornia where we have 5'2" rice femboys competing against 6'5" chads

another thing is that females are attracted to different types of males depending on the level of their maturity/dimorphism
young/low dimorphism foids are more likely to be attracted to pretty boys
A young girl would still want to be playfully dominated by a boy with good bones
the more dimorphism a female has the more dimorphism she will seek from in a male

They don't look like they would be aroused at all
they want some feminine gook that they consider "boyfriend material" to support their shitty weeb obsessed lifestyle/image
foids care about lifestyle and in this case they find some gook to support it
not every relationship has the same type or degree of attraction
Why would they look aroused if they aren't doing anything sexual? All of the foids in those videos look happy with their bfs. Foids only call men who meet, or surpass their standards "boyfriend material". Foids don't parade around men they don't find attractive just to support a lifestyle/image jfll. They literally treat 4+ PSL Korean men like Gods
You really think those females are lusting after those guys in a purely sexual way? They look like their pussies are dried to shit
Those females are craving a certain type of relationship... they don't actually wanna get bred out by these koreans
It's a similar thing with BBCs, foids use them as fuck buddies but a lot of them wouldn't want to procreate with them. If they're "craving a certain type of relationship" why don't they just seek that out instead?
Not every korean looks like one of those surgerymaxxed eunuchs
Obviously
Females do not value males in the same way you would want them to
I'm not saying that these relationships are completely sexless, but the sex is far from being the main focus
JFL if you think these toilets want to get brutally pounded by these skinny fat gooks with alien facial expressions/structure
If they do get sex it's slow and sensual... which isn't a bad thing, but in reality it's more like lesbian sex and the guy is used as a dildo
Ok but that's still sex. I wish I had that
how could you forget one of the biggest scientific blackpills there is? What toilets truly crave is for a man who is tall, good looking, dangerous, and dimorphic to inject her with his seed.
THEY WANT TO BE DOMINATED
Her ingrained biological imperative of reproducing with the best male overrides of anything else assuming her hormones are pumping and she isn't malnourished.

The foids that are attracted to pretty boys have less sex drive to begin because of their own neoteny which is either environmental, genetics, or age

the reason asian countries don't have the same type of brutal competitive sexual culture is because they lack dimorphism which means that they are more likely to have slower life speed and higher parental care ie less promiscious fucking and more pairbonding
Basically the complete opposite of chadifornia where we have 5'2" rice femboys competing against 6'5" chads

another thing is that females are attracted to different types of males depending on the level of their maturity/dimorphism
young/low dimorphism foids are more likely to be attracted to pretty boys
A young girl would still want to be playfully dominated by a boy with good bones
the more dimorphism a female has the more dimorphism she will seek from in a male
Cope

you need to see things beforehand

people planning on geomaxx in 5 years will have an unpleasant surprise. We have been prepared for a world that no longer exists, it's over buddy.

One Direction was as popular as BTS and the girls even more interested in the guys romantically. It's just the latest trend for sheeps to follow.
Of course it's a trend, but it's way bigger. Not only in america, not only in south america, everywhere. There hundreds of videos on youtube of girls from countries like turkey, israel, morocco flying to korea. Learning fucking korean to get these guys.

@WØLF knows what I am talking about. his sister is obsessed with these gooks like most zoomer girls. A few years ago, NO ONE talked about Korea, korean culture, music, whatever. Now I see IRL foids simping for these effeminate kpop guys. You can't make that shit up. I didn't see that back with OD or let's say justin bieber. That's not even a single boyband, it's everything. From music to movies and god knows what.

oldcels wont see it, since young prime jbs want gook cock.
they are stucked in this outdated western view, JB foids are obsessed with asians

Not just women, men too. 99% anime consumers are men and most are ethnic men.
That's outdated. I know a lot of girls (not to brag) and, especially the young ones: watching anime is normal. They post anime pictures and videos on their instagram/whatsapp stories. A few years ago? Anime was indeed the weeb thing no one wanted to associated with? Now I see people watching anime on their smartphones in the subway.

Provide stat or cope.
I think it's mostly men aka gaijins.
that's outdated, women now mog men when visiting korea, for instance

No, you search kpop videos and you find kpop related content. No brainer.

I can search vegan related content and find millions of vegans on YouTube doesn't mean most people I see everyday are vegans.

I call it confirmation bias.
yeah bro, keep coping, these videos getting hundreds of millions of views in a few hours is purely coincidence. I'm watching fucking videos about dinosaurs and there are these fuckers talking about how they're learning what are ornithopods because chingchong from XBS or whatever the hell likes them, let that sink in.

You mean Changs? Yup, guess what? Attractive women are thirsty for Indian men too but here's the catch they have to be top 0.01% Indian.

Brb making thread "curries are fakecel gods"
There's no hallyu equivalent for indian men. I don't think all these guys are changs, I've seen quite a few average looking asians dating white girls, something that accordingly to many "blackpillers" would be impossible.

Yes, exactly. My reaction when I read your astronomical cope thread.
"Just fucking lol at @Tenshi "
Why would I cope with that? I'm not asian, I'm fucked.

Never heard of Russian woman learning Japanese either. Infact, never heard of anyone learning another language for opposite sex.

Dude your confirmation bias is off the charts
Funny, I've seen a lot. And I know japanese, in the japanese youtube so to speak there dozens of channels of these white/black/indian/arabian chicks living in japan and dating local men.

That's no confirmation bias, that's something I come across naturally. Now you may say, they're not learning the language for the opposite sex, yeah alright, foids? C'mon bro, it just so happen they're obsessed with these k-pop guys? No god, they want those guys and learning korean is the requirement if they want to live in korea and date korean guys.

I completely agree with this. Media plays a huge role but still you are MASSIVELY exaggerating kpop halo my guy.
And I think you're underrating it.
Lol such a bold statement without any data. How am I supposed to believe it? It is your opinion unless you provide some statistic backing up your claims .

Not saying you're wrong. But I'm not believing in everything some rando says online. I may be ethnic but I'm not THAT stupid
I came across this yesterday, I'll get you the data on this when I come back from work

Just be rice strikes again.

even if kpop has a minor positive effect on white foids and mexican ones, it's not affecting rice SMV in the eyes of noodlewhores.
kpop is being used by noodlewhores to get asian men off their backs so they can more freely consume white cock.
it's another trend being weaponized to foment rampant miscegenation and a race war and no use to koreans who don't want mutt babies.

even if kpop has a minor positive effect on white foids and mexican ones, it's not affecting rice SMV in the eyes of noodlewhores.
kpop is being used by noodlewhores to get asian men off their backs so they can more freely consume white cock.
it's another trend being weaponized to foment rampant miscegenation and a race war and no use to koreans who don't want mutt babies.
Cope, most the korean girls who are younger exclusively date korean guys where i live. Pm me for proof tbh

where do you live
Australia my town is 50% eastern aisan, only wmaf I see are older generations like millennial barely any zoomer aisan girls barely date out of their race. But I think its because most white guys there don't like them or are scared to approach because they all have their own aisan circle. Most of the korean girls orbit this one chang, who looks kpopmaxxed and is 5'11.

Australia my town is 50% eastern aisan, only wmaf I see are older generations like millennial barely any zoomer aisan girls barely date out of their race. But I think its because most white guys there don't like them or are scared to approach because they all have their own aisan circle. Most of the korean girls orbit this one chang, who looks kpopmaxxed and is 5'11.
i live in the usa.

USA is a shithole for ethnics.
i believe you about australia, but it's not the same here unfortunately.
it's important to asians to keep their own circles but that doesn't happen here.
i think a lot has changed in the last 15 years or so.