Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the kpop pill

i believe you about australia, but it's not the same here unfortunately.
it's important to asians to keep their own circles but that doesn't happen here.
i think a lot has changed in the last 15 years or so.
tbh just move out of the usa, and at least you aren't a curry SEA mutt like me

brutal truth. just lol @Dregster666 claiming ricecels have it worse than curries. massive cope. In the coming years millions of foids will be learning Korean and traveling for kpop changs

As a ricecel this is a cope thread and I am fucked no matter what happens or goes.
Please please stop with the false hope I am so fucking sick of that shit nothing makes me feel better about my life tbh.

brutal truth. just lol @Dregster666 claiming ricecels have it worse than curries. massive cope. In the coming years millions of foids will be learning Korean and traveling for kpop changs
"Just be chang BrO"

"you'll definitely slay the ladies after you surgerymaxx into being a top 10% riceman chang" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Nobody is going to touch kpop. Only foolish white girls will have their phase fetish and then grow out of it in high school, before any average ricecel gets a chance to cap and smash

Like bruh you're literally the minority of your own race that suffers and get cucked by niggers like Legendarywristcel

As a ricecel this is a cope thread and I am fucked no matter what happens or goes.
Please please stop with the false hope I am so fucking sick of that shit nothing makes me feel better about my life tbh.
Depending on how short or ugly you are then it won't make much difference, but I've seen quite a few average looking asian guys dating these white foids who travel to Korea

C'mon bro you're korean, you know this shit is happening, do you think this guy is a chang? Ofc not

View: https://youtu.be/6IBQ_0579W0

"Just be chang BrO"

"you'll definitely slay the ladies after you surgerymaxx into being a top 10% riceman chang" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Nobody is going to touch kpop. Only foolish white girls will have their phase fetish and then grow out of it in high school, before any average ricecel gets a chance to cap and smash

Like bruh you're literally the minority of your own race that suffers and get cucked by niggers like Legendarywristcel
Because you know white girls? Most of the kpop fans are in highschool, they are learning korean and moving to aisa to go fuck korean guys. Its a trend now it will be very big in 5 - 10 years.

Depending on how short or ugly you are then it won't make much difference, but I've seen quite a few average looking asian guys dating these white foids who travel to Korea

C'mon bro you're korean, you know this shit is happening, do you think this guy is a chang? Ofc not

Dude come on man, I don't give a shit about other people especially what they do with their dating shit, I'm an individual a solitudinarian and I know and fully understand how fucked I am and these kind of copes are just meaningless as if you're not getting the coochie and other are getting it things are still fucked and shit.

Because you know white girls? Most of the kpop fans are in highschool, they are learning korean and moving to aisa to go fuck korean guys. Its a trend now it will be very big in 5 - 10 years.
legit if you check out the yt video, Amino app which has alot of teenagers, foids are completely simping and orbiting BTS and the other Kpop bands

Another thing I noticed: these women act all pumped, entitled and feminist in the west but when they go to Korea act all submissive to their korean guys, according to the local culture :lul:

Let that sink in, copers will cope

Another thing I noticed: these women act all pumped, entitled and feminist in the west but when they go to Korea act all submissive to their korean guys, according to the local culture :lul:

Let that sink in, copers will cope
high IQ women will do whatever media tells them. they can't think for themselves

They'll grow out of it before they even get a chance to travel.

And even then, those who do travel will be fucking cover model tier changs anyway :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Images 34

They're not going there to fuck these guys

There going there to fuck guys like this dude
Images 33

@pp183 is literally a kpop model ngl

@epillepsy
@PPEcel

I agree to some extent, but not fully i think that ( i'm myself interested in anime ) interest in east asian culture will slowly move cultural epicenter to asia and 50 years ago it was, it could mean a death western civilization by anglos and jews and promoting asians to whites ( for obvious reason aka race mixing and making lesser white children ), and rice smv is raising and raising, but dissagree about 'good looking white women failing ( at least now ) for asians' most of them are JBS and not really good looking, just look at KPOP convections ( most of them aren't white even, just latinas, blacks, arabs and mostly a SEAasians )

@your personality what do you think ? he made good point about raising KPOP and anime in west and world and raising rice smv, JBWmaxxers will have harder in next decades

@Tenshi good post

Dude come on man, I don't give a shit about other people especially what they do with their dating shit, I'm an individual a solitudinarian and I know and fully understand how fucked I am and these kind of copes are just meaningless as if you're not getting the coochie and other are getting it things are still fucked and shit.
I'm just showing you an example bro, not trying to give your false hope, just pointing out this misconception that rices have low SMV, which is not true, I'd go further and even say that guys who shit on asians are COPING.

And even then, those who do travel will be fucking cover model tier changs anyway :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Yeah, they're looking for changs, but guess what? Even when they don't get chads they still can get an average looking asian guy who looks way more similar to these kpop boys than any average guy of her own race and many of them are completely fine with that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuxpajP7Kc

what a chang huh

Gigacope. Korean gooks get absolutely mogged into oblivion by their Mongolian counterparts.

OIP.jKfs_Obqt7meLnjDvm-NcAHaDp
mongolians are best looking asians, but nips and koreans have media coverage

View attachment 431245
They're not going there to fuck these guys

There going there to fuck guys like this dude
View attachment 431246
jfl at this cope did u even read the thread, there are 1000s of videos of foreign women going to korea to get a korean bf, they don't care how he looks like, to them everything is a fucking chang while I sit here and rot.
@epillepsy
@PPEcel

I agree to some extent, but not fully i think that ( i'm myself interested in anime ) interest in east asian culture will slowly move cultural epicenter to asia and 50 years ago it was, it could mean a death western civilization by anglos and jews and promoting asians to whites ( for obvious reason aka race mixing and making lesser white children ), and rice smv is raising and raising, but dissagree about 'good looking white women failing ( at least now ) for asians' most of them are JBS and not really good looking, just look at KPOP convections ( most of them aren't white even, just latinas, blacks, arabs and mostly a SEAasians )

@your personality what do you think ? he made good point about raising KPOP and anime in west and world and raising rice smv, JBWmaxxers will have harder in next decades

@Tenshi good post
nobody fucking cares if the white race dies, its your elites fault for letting your race die off by allowing feminism, abortions and shit degeerate culture that whites spread. And white elties never advertise kpop to white females, nearly every movie or tv show has wmaf.

jfl at this cope did u even read the thread, there are 1000s of videos of foreign women going to korea to get a korean bf, they don't care how he looks like, to them everything is a fucking chang while I sit here and rot.

nobody fucking cares if the white race dies, its your elites fault for letting your race die off by allowing feminism, abortions and shit degeerate culture that whites spread. And white elties never advertise kpop to white females, nearly every movie or tv show has wmaf.
there's not white culture

and my white race membership could be doubted cause i'm slav

there's not white culture

and my white race membership could be doubted cause i'm slav
slavs are turkish rape babies i always kek hard when slavs become white nationlist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
like nigger germanics fucking hate slavs

Never heard of Russian woman learning Japanese either. Infact, never heard of anyone learning another language for opposite sex.
Russian women are fetishized in ricelands tbh
slavs are turkish rape babies i always kek hard when slavs become white nationlist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
like nigger germanics fucking hate slavs
my country was not invaded by turkey i'm polish, and i even have blonde hair and blue eyes
are you black ?

Most white foids over in Asia are on the spectrum in some way

Most white foids over in Asia are on the spectrum in some way
that makes these lucky kpop cels even more blessed. autistic foids are likely more loyal and easier to manipulate than normal whores

legit if you check out the yt video, Amino app which has alot of teenagers, foids are completely simping and orbiting BTS and the other Kpop bands

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

"Just kpopmaxx BrO" " dont forget the surgeries that go with it"

Images 33

Images 39

Images 40
Images 41

"Nevermind that you look like this and cant afford the surgeries"

Images 37
Images 35
Images 34
Images 38

everything is a fucking chang
If this were true, they wouldn't be getting cucked by foreigners. This is like ethnics thinking every white guy is a chad
Yeah, they're looking for changs, but guess what? Even when they don't get chads they still can get an average looking asian guy who looks way more similar to these kpop boys than any average guy of her own race and many of them are completely fine with that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuxpajP7Kc

She's old and postwall, none of the men her age wanted her, she's overall hideous anyway and found a poor sap who is willing to betabuxx her roastie ass.

She legit does not even count, we're talking about teen white foids in their prime. JFL at thinking that potato face dudes like that are slaying prime teen pussy

what a chang huh
He's clearly a betabuxxcuck who had to settle on a 4/10 postwall whore.

Turbobuxx confirmed for ricecels

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

"Just kpopmaxx BrO" " dont forget the surgeries that go with it"

View attachment 431247

View attachment 431252
View attachment 431253View attachment 431254

"Nevermind that you look like this and cant afford the surgeries"

View attachment 431255View attachment 431256View attachment 431257View attachment 431261

If this were true, they wouldn't be getting cucked by foreigners. This is like ethnics thinking every white guy is a chad

She's old and postwall, none of the men her age wanted her, she's overall hideous anyway and found a poor sap who is willing to betabuxx her roastie ass.

She legit does not even count, we're talking about teen white foids in their prime. JFL at thinking that potato face dudes like that are slaying prime teen pussy

jfl @ this cope most kpop fags dont get surgery, this is lifefuel for korean normies in the future rice smv will rise. I 100% guarantee this. And I've seen it with my own eyes, I have seen aisan guys getting ethnic foids and good looking changs getting white girls. These feats where impossible about 5 years ago. And it will only rise. Those guys are ricecels, not fucking kroean normies who had pretty much 0 smv before.

And most white guys are chads to ethnic women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl @ this cope most kpop fags dont get surgery, this is lifefuel for korean normies in the future rice smv will rise. I 100% guarantee this. And I've seen it with my own eyes, I have seen aisan guys getting ethnic foids and good looking changs getting white girls. These feats where impossible about 5 years ago. And it will only rise. Those guys are ricecels, not fucking kroean normies who had pretty much 0 smv before.

And most white guys are chads to ethnic women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
legit I am seeing more AMWF even real life while few years back you'd see it once maybe a year

One Direction was as popular as BTS and the girls even more interested in the guys romantically. It's just the latest trend for sheeps to follow.

I don't think kpop has any real effect on the average Asian guy. You can't really kpopmaxx as asian normie guy. It will have an effect on Asian foids though. A young zoomer friend of my brother wants to learn Korean and marry a Korean woman because of kpop. They have probably surpassed white women as most desired.
i agree to extent 30 years ago white blonde women reign at top of smvchain for women was without any doubts

many incels here lust over white women but white women smv ( especially nordic one ) lost a lot, while asian, latinas and even black ones gained

now only white women with positive smv are slavs, cause muhh trad wife and stereotyped to have blonde hair and blue eyes

still white gigastacy > asian gigastacy smv

like kristina pimenova

legit I am seeing more AMWF even real life while few years back you'd see it once maybe a year
And i have only seen curry guys with white women like once or twice this year, while at one point I had seen 4 amwf when I was outside.

Where do you even live to confirm this?

Koreans have been known to have obsessions with surgeries.

Literally every cover boy has made changes to their face, not one of those dudes rock the face they were born with.
Yeah, ethnic foids who live in shithole 3rd world countries surrounded by sub5males as the majority :feelstastyman: they're not even comparable to ethnic foids who live in the west because they dont know what having options feels like

yeah bro keep coping, many of these women are from rich countries like finland, germany, even america and australia, they don't need their money

the ones who are not ain't poor either, or do you think your average third world citizen can afford to go to college in a country like korea? C'mon, these foids are well off.

cope and you know that, no such a thing as women not having options, you know that. And it doesn't change the fact that she's way above his looks, and yet we have plenty of videos of chicks in their primes doing the same

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lagOEmAmlts

take a look at this giga chad :lul:

yeah bro keep coping, many of these women are from rich countries like finland, germany, even america and australia, they don't need their money

the ones who are not ain't poor either, or do you think your average third world citizen can afford to go to college in a country like korea? C'mon, these foids are well off.

cope and you know that, no such a thing as women not having options, you know that. And it doesn't change the fact that she's way above his looks, and yet we have plenty of videos of chicks in their primes doing the same

damn even incel tier Koreans are fakecels tbh

Where do you even live to confirm this?

Koreans have been known to have obsessions with surgeries.

Literally every cover boy has made changes to their face, not one of those dudes rock the face they were born with.

Yeah, ethnic foids who live in shithole 3rd world countries surrounded by sub5males as the majority :feelstastyman: they're not even comparable to ethnic foids who live in the west because they dont know what having options feels like
I literally in an east aisan town, most korean changes can actually look like that with 0 surgery, because there pics of when there in highschool, middleschool get leaked.

Ethnic foids in the west will still rather a white over an ethnic

god that gook is ugly as hell i understand lusting over changs but you have truly right rice have nowhere bad as many claims, aznidenity must be glad

god that gook is ugly as hell i understand lusting over changs but you have truly right rice have nowhere bad as many claims, aznidenity must be glad
legit absurd. I have talked to one ricecels on discord long time back who was 5'5 and he kpop maxxed hair style, fashion etc and said he was able to regularly get laid. koreancels def have it good

Bruh, your one example was a 30+ yr old roastie whom nobody wanted in her native land, not a cope

Oh look another 4/10 roastie, this time she's the one rocking that potato face, getting pumpNdumped by chads at home so she looks for a submissive male to partner up with because nobody on her radar back home wanted her

Lucky guy, instead of settling on a native looksmatch, he gets a foreign looksmatch. If he's lucky, he wont ever have to meet the bull.

I literally in an east aisan town, most korean changes can actually look like that with 0 surgery, because there pics of when there in highschool, middleschool get leaked.

Oh yeah? Where at exactly, ballpark, what country ?
Ethnic foids in the west will still rather a white over an ethnic
Cope

If this were true, dudes like bummer wouldn't be incel

A 6 foot chadriguez or a tyrone gets more ethnic pussy than manlet white dudes

Just cherry pick theory

Bruh, your one example was a 30+ yr old roastie whom nobody wanted in her native land, not a cope

Oh look another 4/10 roastie, this time she's the one rocking that potato face, getting pumpNdumped by chads at home so she looks for a submissive male to partner up with because nobody on her radar back home wanted her

Lucky guy, instead of settling on a native looksmatch, he gets a foreign looksmatch. If he's lucky, he wont ever have to meet the bull.

Oh yeah? Where at exactly, ballpark, what country ?

Cope

If this were true, dudes like bummer wouldn't be incel

A 6 foot chadriguez or a tyrone gets more ethnic pussy than manlet white dudes
Its kind of coping but go onto an kpop video you will see millions of jbs being big fans of them. You don't understand, an ethnic get a foreign looksmatch was UNHEAD of 5 years ago, the thought of seeing an aisan male with anything other then an aisan female was extremely rare, this only proves that rice smv is slowly rising.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mrovkUnXQ&ab_channel=AWESOMEWORLD

LOOK THIS FUCKING STACY KNOWS FUCKING KOREAN @Tenshi @Transcended Trucel

And you are coping extremely hard if you think whitecels are real, most of these whitecels are autistic, have 0 friends or have even approached a lot of ethnic girls.

Its kind of coping but go onto an kpop video you will see millions of jbs being big fans of them. You don't understand, an ethnic get a foreign looksmatch was UNHEAD of 5 years ago, the thought of seeing an aisan male with anything other then an aisan female was extremely rare, this only proves that rice smv is slowly rising.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mrovkUnXQ&ab_channel=AWESOMEWORLD

LOOK THIS FUCKING STACY KNOWS FUCKING KOREAN @Tenshi @Transcended Trucel

You mean the JBs fawning over coverboys? Thanks for proving my point

And you are coping extremely hard if you think whitecels are real, most of these whitecels are autistic, have 0 friends or have even approached a lot of ethnic girls.
View attachment 431278
No am really not, it's that bad that even white foids would rather fuck ethnic chads over them.

There's a reason why the WMAW meme exists, those are the white dudes who couldn't get anything at home.

You mean the JBs fawning over coverboys? Thanks for proving my point

No am really not, it's that bad that even white foids would rather fuck ethnic chads over them.

There's a reason why the WMAW meme exists, those are the white dudes who couldn't get anything at home.
>You mean the JBs fawning over coverboys? Thanks for proving my point

Your so retarded, rice smv is getting bigger. I literally posted an example of a white stacy, a high class non fucking low slut that bbcs get who learnt korean to get korean dick. Women who fawn over the coverboys only prove that the smv is getting better for rice.

>No am really not, it's that bad that even white foids would rather fuck ethnic chads over them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>There's a reason why the WMAW meme exists, those are the white dudes who couldn't get anything at home.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And what do ricecels get? Absolutely nothing.

@SocialzERo
WE HATE BOTH WH*TES AND TINY DICKE 'AS*AN MEN' BOTH NOODLE WHORES AND WH*TE WHORES NEEDS A BLACK COCK INSIDE OF THEM TO BREED SUPERIOR GENETICALLY BLACK CHILDREN

>You mean the JBs fawning over coverboys? Thanks for proving my point

Your so retarded, rice smv is getting bigger. I literally posted an example of a white stacy, a high class non fucking low slut that bbcs get who learnt korean to get korean dick. Women who fawn over the coverboys only prove that the smv is getting better for rice.

Oh, I didn't realize she was fucking that ricecel :feelstastyman: show me her boyfriend lol
>No am really not, it's that bad that even white foids would rather fuck ethnic chads over them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>There's a reason why the WMAW meme exists, those are the white dudes who couldn't get anything at home.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And what do ricecels get? Absolutely nothing.
"Just kpopmaxx BrO" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Oh, I didn't realize she was fucking that ricecel :feelstastyman: show me her boyfriend lol

"Just kpopmaxx BrO" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
you have to be extremely low iq if you don't think she would take an interested in korean culture, move to korea and not fuck korean men :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just cherry pick theory
if anything I'm cherrypicking the ones whose the guy's clearly unattractive to avoid bs like "oh, the guy is this and that", look it up and you'll see for yourself. High tier korean guys dating literal blue eyed, blonde stacies when in the west many decent looking guys or even chadlites have to date down. Let that sink in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmPmXi5ajBg

many white guys are resorting to ethnic subhumans and this guy here got an attractive white girl. ofc, he's not bad looking, but he's no chad either.

Yeah bro, have you held your frame today? When she hits the wall it's over for her, don't forget, you're the prize!

It's funny I have to tell a supposedly blackpilled person this but: STOP COPING! Women have unlimited options, she could get a decent white guy back home and you know that

looksmatch, you didn't even watch the video didn't you? Just judged by the thumbnail. The guy is an utterly chinlet subhuman, she mogs him. If she's not attractive that's another thing, but she is more attractive than him, which is my point.

tbh it's probably happening already. Lower tier looking white guys are losing out to looksmaxxed East Asian guys. White chadlites and chads will still have no problems.

RICEFUEL FOR LIFECELS

you have to be extremely low iq if you don't think she would take an interested in korean culture, move to korea and not fuck korean men :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Low IQ if you think she learned korean to fuck this potato faced subhuman

Images 38

if anything I'm cherrypicking the ones whose the guy's clearly unattractive to avoid bs like "oh, the guy is this and that", look it up and you'll see for yourself. High tier korean guys dating literal blue eyed, blonde stacies when in the west many decent looking guys or even chadlites have to date down. Let that sink in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmPmXi5ajBg

"Just be chang BrO" :soy: :soy: :soy:
many subhuman white guys are resorting to ethnic subhumans

fixed for you
this guy here got an attractive white girl. ofc, he's not bad looking, but he's no chad either.

That's a fucking chang/kpop material dude :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: dudes like him get the needed surgery to complete their look as cover boy tier

Just lol at this utter fail

Yeah bro, have you held your frame today? When she hits the wall it's over for her, don't forget, you're the prize!
She's hideous though she legit has a potato face
Women have unlimited options, she could get a decent white guy back home and you know that

They'll get pumpNdumped and nothing more. The only guys who would offer her commitment are soyboy simps whom nobody wants anyways.
looksmatch, you didn't even watch the video didn't you? Just judged by the thumbnail. The guy is an utterly chinlet subhuman, she mogs him. If she's not attractive that's another thing, but she is more attractive than him, which is my point.
She's a 4/10 who couldn't get commitment from decent men back home

Hold this L

Just cherry pick theory
A bad one at that too

tbh it's probably happening already. Lower tier looking white guys are losing out to looksmaxxed East Asian guys. White chadlites and chads will still have no problems.
what about blonde men with blue eyes like me ? what about our future