Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the driver license pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Lyrics:
He ain't fly though, he don't even drive though
(That's why you're calling my phone, and won't leave me alone)
He ain't even fly though, you ain't gotta lie though
(That's why you're calling my phone)
And you're wanting me to get, get, get it

:blackpill::feelsbadman:

yeah man. 21 and dont have one

its over

Car-cels are on a whole other level. You have to be one to be a proper loser

Hearing this in music when you havent got your liscence yet is like being punched in the throat :feelsrope:

If you live in a major city don't bother, you'll have panic attacks because people drive like kamikazes. It's only worth it if you live in a medium sized town.

Cope if you think that the driver's license is what's holding u back

Tfw too high inhib to get one :feelsrope:

Does not matter in the slightest, fakepill.

The driver license pill is brutal

Not getting your drivers license as soon as you can is the biggest sign you're a genetic abomination. I was like what's the point I'm short and have severe acne covering my face, and I'll just be used for favors. With normies and attractive males it's like I'm going to drive to girls houses and plow them. Right after I got my drivers license I went straight back to rotting and never drove again except for about 3 times.

Does not matter in the slightest, fakepill.
Bragging with that avi tbh

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17419.jpg?1552303968

Im fairly sure driving lack of success is strongly correlated with autism - driving has a high requirement for fast processing of visual stimuli at a subconscious level, filtering out information that is unimportant whilst recognizing that which is (street signs, emerging traffic, hazards).

Autism is an information processing disorder, the worse you have it the worse you are at subconsciously processing and filtering information. Its why severe autists go berserk with rage whenever they are subjected to unexpected stimuli. It would not surprise me in the slightest for there to be a correlation, incels tend to be autistic, autists tend to not be able to drive - ergo incels tend not to be able to drive.

All this ties back to achieving life milestones - driving represents a degree of freedom and independence to be able to go out and get a job or increase social contacts and meet women. I knew a guy who passed at 17 on his first go, he got laid the same night because he could drive out to a girls house.

I have my license, and I have a car. It's not worth it, don't even bother. I've spent so much money on tickets, and fixing that piece of shit...

I don't have it because I don't have the necessity to have one (I don't have a car or the money to buy one). I only go out of my house to go to college, and I can go walking or with my bicycle.

drivers license is essential if you live in the suburbs.

I see this pill is receiving a great amount of recognition.