Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the dinosaurpill

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
While I've been formulating my last thread, I've been constantly thinking and I came to some ironic, however likely conclusion: Natural selection, especially in humans, inevitably leads to the classification of this species as megafauna (gigantic animals), just like dinosaurs.

Just think about female (sexual selector) obsession about size and mass: height (I think that the heightpill is one of the most obvious ones over there), forward growth, which is directly correlated to bone mass and size, the preference for muscular build, with low body fat, but high muscle mass (one study I found shows preference for 24.5 BMI, however it's not about fat, but just weight, so presumably muscle mass again), penis size (dickpill, while a smaller pill also pretty self-explainatory), frame size (also all-around accepted), hair, where longer ones are preferred (norwoodpill), etc.

I could go on all day talking about how women prefer BIGGER things. Reply if you have any ideas about other cases of size-preference.

The idea is, that the absolute state of human sexual preference is megafauna. I remember visiting a renaissance palace where the tour guide explained the small size of the beds as people were shorter before. The height has been rising steadily for the past centuries, and a debate can be made about the same if we think about penis size. If we give them a few hundred thousand years, foids will make humanity look closer to T.Rex than the present Homo sapiens.

The only reason why we already aren't megafauna I see is that life on Earth got a 'hard reset' after the Yucatan impact event and the resulting extinction. It's over for cockroachcels.

The dinosaurpill fossilized me

Nice banter. Lol

Dinosaurs never existed.

Brutal dinopill.

WetHot

This girl I've chatted with sporadically online for the past two decades has this on her amazon wish list =/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back