Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most pathetic toilet on Twitter (X)

Eventy

Eventy

Recruit
★★★
Who the fuck does this toilet think she is? It's just how pathetic the words of a toilet is while getting 10,000s of likes in each of their mundane post

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1791595944741355658

"The problem is men are typically ugly and/or emotionally immature, and they don’t make enough money to make up for their glaring personality and facial flaws."
Men are typical ugly and emotionally immature? or is it your standard is just to fucking high, with that prententious smirk in your face?

"Women’s standards aren’t crazy, women simply have a much worse pool to choose from mate wise because most women have more to offer than most men. "
Women have much worse pool to choose from??? or is it cumdumpsters who practice hypergamy which as been scientifically been documented. Also much more to offer???, jfl.

Also these pathetic tweets:

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1791597860573659198

War??? :lul::lul::lul:

View: https://x.com/hollowearthterf/status/1791599408334651435

@proudweeb is an emotionally mature, successful professional but I doubt this entitled cunt would evER give him a chance because of looks.

I, I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, my, my, my.

And then the kicker...

"All of my friends have their partners that they PRIORITIZE and I am being left behind."

and finishes with more I, I , me, me, my, my.

She is so close and yet so far.

And then the kicker...

"All of my friends have their partners that they PRIORITIZE and I am being left behind."

@proudweeb is an emotionally mature, successful professional but I doubt this entitled cunt would evER give him a chance because of looks.
Our superior and Clannad-hating weebcel would be intellectually too challenging to deez hoes.

Who the fuck does this toilet think she is? It's just how pathetic the words of a toilet is while getting 10,000s of likes in each of their mundane post
Elon musk would change twitter. I once complained about twitter's foid favouritism, but just got bombarded with, 'well, reddit worse.' JFL.

They only wants chads or normies to betabuxx, thats a factual water, no matter what these twitter cumdumpster say while being dissimulative and virtue signaling, all will end to they practising hypergamy.

“For men dating should be simple, all you have to is self improvement, where is women can’t do that”

I hate you fucking bitch. Your pussy stinks like the local fishmarket on Friday

damn thats crazy sister

For men dating should be simple, all you have to is self improvement, where is women can’t do that
Foids, and society in general, abuse this abstract idea, because it has no boundaries so they are free to be dissatisfied with your efforts, to keep men at the plantation. Don't take it seriously.

“For men dating should be simple, all you have to is self improvement, where is women can’t do that”

I hate you fucking bitch. Your pussy stinks like the local fishmarket on Friday

cope. that foid would reject all sub 8s in a minute

So this is the new foid cope now that they are entering 30 and Chad isn't settling. Chads are less than 10% and even less than that is moneymaxxed enough to make up for being non chad. Can't wait to here about this and how its male entiltment is the reason she doesn't have chad or a rich partner instead of the fact that feminism killed mens ability to have competitive wages

Whats a "Value Adding Man"?

As far as I know they mean "Rich Guy" but just being rich isnt enough for Western women, you need to be 8+ too.

No worries you entitled fuck , Mr. Prince Charming wont come along :feelskek:

They don't have copes. It's all ragebaits.
Well, I do believe this is cope, in the sense that most online foids are chad only, and they simply isn't enough chads to go arround. Even if this particular foid is baiting, there is a whole class of becky foids that have done nothing but fuck and suck chads who are no becoming 30 and realizing that Prince Chadming isn't waiting for her and that her looks match is fucking some juggernauts law land whale.

So this is the new foid cope now that they are entering 30 and Chad isn't settling. Chads are less than 10% and even less than that is moneymaxxed enough to make up for being non chad. Can't wait to here about this and how its male entiltment is the reason she doesn't have chad or a rich partner instead of the fact that feminism killed mens ability to have competitive wages

Foids have zero self-awareness

Mega chads only

someone should doxx and kill her (in game guys in game)

And then the kicker...

Well, I do believe this is cope, in the sense that most online foids are chad only, and they simply isn't enough chads to go arround. Even if this particular foid is baiting, there is a whole class of becky foids that have done nothing but fuck and suck chads who are no becoming 30 and realizing that Prince Chadming isn't waiting for her and that her looks match is fucking some juggernauts law land whale.
You cope about something you truly desire. Incels cope because they desire foids for who they are as long as they are not whores. Foids don't desire chads for who they are. Agepill. You could argue they desire being wives and having kids. Well, I'd say it's more the aesthetics they miss evident by how many of them divorce grape men and whine online about their own kids or kill their kids. I have even seen YT comments of foids laying out effective methods to get away with killing their kids. So, yeah.

You cope about something you truly desire. Incels cope because they desire foids for who they are as long as they are not whores. Foids don't desire chads for who they are. Agepill. You could argue they desire being wives and having kids. Well, I'd say it's more the aesthetics they miss evident by how many of them divorce grape men and whine online about their own kids or kill their kids. I have even seen YT comments of foids laying out effective methods to get away with killing their kids. So, yeah.
I think foids truly desire Chad having seen what they lets chad/tyrone get away with, up to and including sexual molestation of their spawn and the physical abuse of themselves. Its really is the only constant in the foid mind

Actions speak louder than words. If shes still single, she probably has unrealistic standards.

Her eyes are wide apart and she really has bad skin. her make up is hiding a lot of her flaws.

Astronomical standards and quite very narcissistic.

"The thing that everyone misses about this discourse is that her standards aren’t actually high. Like most women, she is likely looking for someone who is of similar levels of attractiveness, emotional maturity, and employment, a perfectly rational and fair standard."

I've worked around a few women like this, and they don't even notice that I exist

Unattractive women can get simps but they get logged by Stacy and they can't handle it.

Here, wack her with this crowbar
FAE41CD5 9462 47DB AA39 7DFCED7F067D

B
"The thing that everyone misses about this discourse is that her standards aren’t actually high. Like most women, she is likely looking for someone who is of similar levels of attractiveness, emotional maturity, and employment, a perfectly rational and fair standard."

View attachment 1164209
Based Donald

"Women have so more to offer than men in their respective dating pools inkwell!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Meanwhile the richest foid that never inherited her wealth got it entirely from divorcing Jeff Bezos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You never see this happening to a man, it's almost as if that's because females usally offer less in a relationship.
Twitter whores defending hypergamy as an actual good thing are a special brand of delusional holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Hes richmaxxed?

I remembER hER from last yEaR. RFH = Retarded Fucking Hoe

So a man earning less than his partner = "bringing less to a relationship".

A woman earning less than her partner = "perfectly normal nothing to see here".

Why ? If we live in the equal society they wanted, isn't that unfair ?

It enrages me how sexes related essentialism and male/female polarities become natural and valid as soon as a whore ahem i mean a woman complains about something. It enrages me especially because they are the ones that usually bitch about it and pretend wanting to see it gone when it suits their interests or feeds their egos. Toxic hypocrites.

Also they act like heroes with their shitty degrees and bullshit jobs. Most of the time, they don't do anything special, but you can see just by looking at them walking around in the cities that they think their shit don't stink.

Last edited:
She wants love but won't even date her equal, boo fucking hoo dumb bitch.

Angreyy girls that punch there hands and do karate chops on there hands and complian and go to therapy are the hottest!

Funny I thought toilets enjoyed being alone? Let them die childless

"because most women have more to offer than most men. ":feelsclown:

you think 29 year old men have it any easier?