Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Chads/jocks are not successful after HS bro, trust me bro!!!!" "Its the nerdy kid time bro!!!"

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/JBeJAT6ySeM?si=e0kJnHM7l6fVAPup

Just for a matter of comparison, do you think channing tatum was a jock or a nerd? And sean o pry? Brad fucking pitt?!! You already know the answer.

Being a jock gets you contacts, life experiences and social innuendos that the nerd wouldnt even dream of, and this nigger is still talking about a fantasy hollywood invented like its reality verbatim.

These people are fucking delusional man...

Its a huge cope.

Its a huge cope.
Yep, they don't want the nerds and subhumans to give up hope because they want us to integrate nicely into society and do the jobs foids and chads are too good for.

Hehe, one of the comments said: " i dont care about popularity, i only care about my friends!!" Classic cope JFL

That's because highschool never actually ends

Yep, they don't want the nerds and subhumans to give up hope because they want us to integrate nicely into society and do the jobs foids and chads are too good for.
Hard work pays off bro, one day you will be their boss bro, yeah right. Moggers with their connections and looks halo will outearn some depressed ugo. I quit school because of mogging, while my bullies all made it in life.

Why the world is fucking shit.

High school never ends

View: https://youtu.be/JBeJAT6ySeM?si=e0kJnHM7l6fVAPup

Just for a matter of comparison, do you think channing tatum was a jock or a nerd? And sean o pry? Brad fucking pitt?!! You already know the answer.

Being a jock gets you contacts, life experiences and social innuendos that the nerd wouldnt even dream of, and this nigger is still talking about a fantasy hollywood invented like its reality verbatim.

These people are fucking delusional man...

Most of the people with lots of social status in my school ended up going go decent unis, having good relationships, and generally being content, no one really bullied anyone else so karma was kind of off the table

Yeah, sure.

Hard work pays off bro, one day you will be their boss bro, yeah right. Moggers with their connections and looks halo will outearn some depressed ugo. I quit school because of mogging, while my bullies all made it in life.
High school never ends

Violence, intrigue and bullying is 99% of success in any primate hierarchy --- human, bonobo, chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, you name it.

claims otherwise are unsubstantiated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back