Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the demographypill more man than woman even in SEA

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

I'm 17 yo graduated from HS still virgin no kiss

Young foids should be mass cloned to make dating easier. A reverse China/India :smonk:

Young foids should be mass cloned to make dating easier. A reverse China/India :smonk:
My generation is fucked up beyond repair
Rampant westernization, globalization, and etc.

I made a thread about an egregore I'm making. I would like your input

I made a thread about an egregore I'm making. I would like your input
I'm sorry man i cannot help you because i'm focusing on prison planet theory rn

I'm sorry man i cannot help you because i'm focusing on prison planet theory rn
I know about the prison planet. I'm creating an incel god that will help us. Many gods don't favor us, but he will. I only ask that you believe in him

The percentage of men to women in Asia is brutal, especially in india. Even if women weren't hypergamous you guys would screwed just based off of gender ratios. At least your women aren't 50% landwhales or lesbian.

I know about the prison planet. I'm creating an incel god that will help us. Many gods don't favor us, but he will. I only ask that you believe in him
I'm focusing on being free in afterlife and didnot want to reincarnate to this world again.
It's attachment dude be carefull about it.

I'm focusing on being divine being in afterlife and didnot want to reincarnate to this world again.
I'm a practicing occultist, a witchcraft practitioner. I know all about reincarnation, and escaping it. I too am on my own path to god hood.

I'm a practicing occultist, a witchcraft practitioner. I know all about reincarnation, and escaping it. I too am on my own path to god hood.
I need your knowledge about reincarnation and how to escape it
I will need you dude in that matters

I need your knowledge about reincarnation and how to escape it
I will need you dude in that matters
I'll do you a favor if you me a favor, and comment on my egregore thread

There won't be enough chads for all of them :smonk:
Then they would fuck a dog?
What were you thinking? That lack of men means it is automatically free pussy for incels?
Kek

Then they would fuck a dog?
What were you thinking? That lack of men means it is automatically free pussy for incels?
Kek
Not exactly free pussy, but better chances when the competition is not so fierce