Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating pool at 30+

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
We should be married by now, not dating. But since we are incels that's off the table.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :blackpill::blackpill:
That’s a reality most people don’t want to accept.
It's a hard reality to accept. At that age people still have their youth and seems like they have their whole life ahead of them. In truth they haven't realized the brutal reality of the dating world.

Less than 4 years away for me. I’ll probably just rope by then

don't marry a 30 year old roastie, they are worthless

The dating pool gets smaller and smaller as you age being a male. And you become less competitive from your looks fading.
Not really. Soyciety just shuts you out of viable options. Pedo hysteria plus "women's only" spaces destroyed any chance of a man finding a woman outside of school. And if she's in school, her friends have already talked her into having a BBC gangbang.

Not really. Soyciety just shuts you out of viable options. Pedo hysteria plus "women's only" spaces destroyed any chance of a man finding a woman outside of school. And if she's in school, her friends have already talked her into having a BBC gangbang.
This is a major truth. You can't try to date people on your job, cold approaching gets you arrested, Tinder and OLD is a joke and made to scam men and only sluts go to night clubs.

If a woman is attractive, the woman will have absolutely no issues finding a man to have a monogamous relationship with all throughout her 20s.

That means if she's in her 30s, attractive and single then she has serious problems. What those problems are can vary significantly but she has significant problems, period. There is not 1 datable 30yo+ woman on the planet because if she was datable then she'd already be in a relationship from her 20s and she'd still be in the relationship.

I'd say ~20yo is probably the cutoff for being able to find a "quality" woman. In the 21-25yo range you can still find moderately "decent" women and 25-29yo is where you're approaching the 0 "quality" women cutoff. By 30yo it's pretty much 0% of women will be "decent".

This is a major truth. You can't try to date people on your job, cold approaching gets you arrested, Tinder and OLD is a joke and made to scam men and only sluts go to night clubs.
Women sit at home reading their romance novels, drinking their wine and feeding their cats then wonder why some hot billionaire hasn't swept them off their feet. They don't even try to leave the house to meet men.

I’m 23 and the dating pool in my 20s as a zoomer fucking sucks.

If a woman is attractive, the woman will have absolutely no issues finding a man to have a monogamous relationship with all throughout her 20s.

That means if she's in her 30s, attractive and single then she has serious problems. What those problems are can vary significantly but she has significant problems, period. There is not 1 datable 30yo+ woman on the planet because if she was datable then she'd already be in a relationship from her 20s and she'd still be in the relationship.

I'd say ~20yo is probably the cutoff for being able to find a "quality" woman. In the 21-25yo range you can still find moderately "decent" women and 25-29yo is where you're approaching the 0 "quality" women cutoff. By 30yo it's pretty much 0% of women will be "decent".
Very true. The reasons vary, but more often than not it's because of extremely toxic personality, huge entitlement or too much cheating.

Men actually try to make relationships work. It takes a lot for a guy to reject a woman.
Women sit at home reading their romance novels, drinking their wine and feeding their cats then wonder why some hot billionaire hasn't swept them off their feet. They don't even try to leave the house to meet men.
True, but they still have options while doing this. They just feel entitled to better options without putting any effort.

You get matches? :dafuckfeels:
Normie experience, not gonna lie.
You think normies are not divorceraped, lied, cucked and so on? The term "failed normie" would apply to a man that even trying all things does not ascend, despite his "normish" looks.

One thing is being a normie and going MGTOW, and the other thing is being an incel without any chance. Being a "failed normie" does not make sense, but of being a volcel.

This forum is full of good looking fags, need Jihad and beheadings asap.

I'm back to Tinder and at 30+ yo the women I match with are mostly fat, singles moms or extremely toxic. Nevermind that these despicable foids are all alpha-widowed, feel entitled to chads, want to be entertained and get everything paid for while offering only major negative effects on your life. These are the "available" women.

One thing caught my attention though: some single moms have daughter at dating age. These foidlets already have more dating experience than me. So not only my dating options are limited to the worst women, if I choose to date them (which wouldn't even work in the first place) I'd be getting severely lifemogged by their daughters.

OBS. I know I'm not great, but I am respectable (or at least should have been). I have good job, work out, car, go to therapy, take my SSRIs and overall a decent person. I don't deserve this ending.
I'm too scared to make a Tinder. I look like a nerdy 14 year old beta male that plays world of warcraft

Why not just betabux-fraud the best looking one? You can just suddenly ghost her after you grow tired of her snatch.

Why not just betabux-fraud the best looking one? You can just suddenly ghost her after you grow tired of her snatch.
Easier said than done. Also single moms are a major threat. They can claim in court the child has grown attached to you and take child support from you.