Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A man who rapes another man should face a far greater penalty than a man who rapes a woman or child

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
Women and children are society’s upmost protected and cared for citizens, even people amongst this forum are quick to moral fag for them, even I have fallen victim to it at times although my care mostly lies with my family.

When women and children are raped they will get the upmost support and care in the world to eventually overcome their trauma, this goes for any form of trauma really. A large support system from society awaits them.

But if a man is raped by a larger more dangerous man. Society says that he has been emasculated and no longer man for“ letting it” happen to him, they’ll even say he liked it the sick fucks. With women at least it’s normal for them to have sex with a man, forcibly or not. A woman doesn’t lose a sense of value and dignity from being raped, she will become a victim and be saved.

But the man is no longer a man when it happens, his masculinity has been taken away from him. How can you call yourself a man after your cheeks got taken by a man taller and stronger than you. Even if you kill him, dismember him, behead him.

Nothing can change the fact that he was inside you, he got pleasure off of you, you’re supposed to be a masculine man, and he took your butt. That is far more damaging mentally than when women or kids are raped, they are supposed to be vulnerable and weak. If it happens to a man, he can never feel like a man again, he will never overcome that trauma. Men are held to different standards.

What ever you went through, we are here to support you and we wont judge

Dr. Autismo

What ever you went through, we are here to support you and we wont judge
It didn’t happen to me, just something I wanted to talk about. But thanks anyways.

Emasculation implies the worst penalty a man can endure is being reduced to the status of a hole

I would probably commit suicide if that ever happened to me