Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Take a shower, get a haircut" "Looks, Money, Status". Ironically were originally pick up artist memes.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LxvJigMBAk4/TWorfw5T6aI/AAAAAAAAAw8/Rz-wBksZhQI/Mystery Fight Pua Opener.jpg

I say pick-up-artist rather than "PUA" as some young-cels often forget or don't know the genesis of such slang or memes.

But yeah "Take a shower and get a haircut" (also lesser known "wear fitted clothing") were part of an old school 2007 PUA checklist for why you weren't getting laid in a PUA FAQ sheet.
I don't have this link as it was on an ancient website called alt.seduction.fast mASF forums which got bought out and deleted by (((google)))

The "take a shower and get a haircut" meme became exposed and ridiculed by the redpill movement when a London based Jew PUA (well all PUAs are Jews) tried doing a "redpill" live web seminar and instead got a wall of roasting.

The "Looks, Money and Status" meme was from Mystery PUA.

Old news I get it; but the more you know and what not.

I'm posting here so you don't commit sudoku.

The only gun pointed at the only head is incels.is while inceltears is watching this thread.

Normies have seeked a connection between retarded pua and blackpilled incels since mid 2014.

Here it is!

Redpillers are as delusional as the bluepillers.

Redpillers are as delusional as the bluepillers.

Good point, I was going to say the difference between the two but can't think of a single one.