Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee T.I rightfully says women like fuckboys, soy proceeds to go the "yikes sweaty! A lot to unpack here!" Route.

Snowball effect is real. Even if you are dateable you will be unrecognisable unless you pass off a similar vibe

TI is based af. First the hymen shit and now this.
He really is tho. So many soys attacked him and clowned him about the daughter and hymen comment but I honestly wouldn't blame him. I can't even imagine bringing a daughter into this soy degenerate fucking world. Every chick I know is sugar-babying or running an onlyfans or they know some other foid who's doing one or the other. They're normalizing this erratic and promiscuous behavior now too.

Being trad is a meme at this point, they're whores.

All the black normies in the comments are agreeing with TI while the foids are trying to deny.

Snowball effect is real. Even if you are dateable you will be unrecognisable unless you pass off a similar vibe
So many normies experience becoming suddenly more attractive once they get a gf tbh. Especially the high tier ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back