Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sydney man strangled his wife to stop her from nagging him

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/twMGsTwSzA4

Imagine your wife annoying you so much to the point where you feel like the only way to get her to stop is by finding a way to pERmanently silence hER.

Women can be really fucking annoying tbh. I want a wife just to be able to fuck her every night but I don’t think I could put up with her bitchy attitude and behaviour for long before I Snap

bro i dont even know anymore

she should have kept her yapper shut

Jfl at being married in 2022 mang

I guess it's her fault, if only she hadn't removed her on/off button :feelsaww:

Based man. Free my nigfa

No comments on the video yet?

It’s getting so confusing with all these name changes
that's what parents must think when their postmaxxer children start popping HRT pills @Ritalincel

No comments on the video yet?

Comments are blocked by the leftist news channel which posted it, they know the comments would be blackpilled so they turned comments off to stop people from being honest in the comment section about how annoying women are (by nature).

Asian women, especially SEA-whores, sound like nails on chalkboard even in their normal speaking voice. So I don't blame him.

Asian women, especially SEA-whores, sound like nails on chalkboard even in their normal speaking voice. So I don't blame him.

Some of them have big ass, nice fake boobs and tight pussy. That’s all I want from them. That’s the only thing that their worth comes from: their body.

I hope it will be a lesson to other annoying cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back