Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming SWAT 4

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
Boys if you never played swat 4 you really need to try it.
if you never heard of it its a game where you clear out like a hostage situation with a squad of AI. i cant really explain it that well but take a look:

the atmosphere in the serial killer mission is fucking great ngl.
this game makes a good job emerging you into it because its pretty realistic.

the game is really frustrating at times when you stupidly fail a mission but overall its a great game
IGN:11/10

Based game, my favorite mission was the cult one. Everything about that mission was based.

Edit: there are also mods to improve the AI
Based game, my favorite mission was the cult one. Everything about that mission was based.
yeah it was pretty good. but although the serial killer one was pretty easy it had a crazy atmosphere

I played that tbh, I never finished it though. I remember it was very annoying if you get wounded because your movement speed reduces drastically.

I played that tbh. I remember it was very annoying if you get wounded because your movement speed reduces drastically.
yeah and you die after being shot twice or so

taking into consideration that this game is pretty old it really really aged great.

damn boyo i remember this game it was one of the first games i played

Try out crisis response tbh it's like swat 4 but in 2D and more basic tbh, the creator suddenly disappeared a year ago but he's back now so he might continue to work on the game

I play it occasionally and it's really fun bro

Looks interesting