Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surgerymaxxing is our only hope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
I won't kick the people who are collecting government NEETbuxx instead of moneymaxxing to pay for surgeries, but I really think everyone should activrly work towards getting surgeries. It is only legitimate, proven method of ascension, provided your facial base is not completely lost, aka a truecel. Jaw/mandible, chin, eye, cheek, nose etc surgeries have changed incels lives and legitimately changed them from incel to Chad. It is our only hope and I'm not going to waste my prime years LDARing when I can at least attempt one last thing to possibly improve and completely change my life.

Yep. Facial surgery is what saves lives, not therapy or some other bullshit.

Theres no good surgery for manlets. Inb4 leg lengthening. That shit only raises you a few inches and is super riskey.

iu

Theres no good surgery for manlets. Inb4 leg lengthening. That shit only raises you a few inches and is super riskey.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:i plan on doing it and if i can’t walk i rope
Yep. Facial surgery is what saves lives, not therapy or some other bullshit.
government paid surgeries need to start asap

Yeah, I'd rather just stay as a manlet instead of going through that shit. It's insanely expensive and probably fucking painful. Not to mention how disproportionate it makes you look

I agree, it is over for manlets. I'm dangerously close to a manlet at 5'9, but I'll accept it, it isn't too bad when compared to a lot of the 5'2 - 5'4 truecels on here.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:i plan on doing it and if i can’t walk i rope

government paid surgeries need to start asap

No they don't and people need to shut the fuck up about surgeries tbh

We don't need this knowledge to spread and normies to start getting them

damn that’s so true :feelswhat:

Luckily, not too many males get plastic surgery right now. It will be a nightmare if normie tier guys start going for it. Completely over for us if so

Yeah, I'd rather just stay as a manlet instead of going through that shit. It's insanely expensive and probably fucking painful. Not to mention how disproportionate it makes you look
If it was quick, like a month. I’d do it. Idgaf about the price I just can’t bear to commit to wasting another 6 months of my life. At any given moment, the next 6 months are the most valueable 6 months I’ll ever have since I only get older.

Facial surgery has changed my life so much it's insane. If I could get my last surgeries I could be a 6/10 and plus body maxing and dick maxing I could have a normal life. Started at 1-2/10. People IMMEDIATELY treat you better. Even people you know already.

Key points:
- Once you hit ~5/10 or so or have one or two above average features, people who like you start complimenting you all the time for it.
- You don't have to smile anymore. Ugly people must be beta dancing monkeys to be treated well. Average or good looking people can just be serious and convey power with a flat expression and firm tone.
- People trust and listen to you more.
- People enjoy being around you more.
- When you're 1-2/10 they won't even make eye contact, at 4-5/10 they make solid eye contact.

Thing that frustrates me most is my facial asymmetry still causes some people to look back and forth from my left to right eye because they don't know where to focus.

Every surgery if done well brings you closer to god.

Best surgeries:

- Chin/jaw implants
- BSSO/LF1
- Hair surgeries (if loss is stable on meds)
- Nose jobs
- Laser scar removal
- Infraorbital rim implants and periorbital fat transfer
- Laser eye color change (New Eyes Laser)

Some combo of the above can probably cure most ugly incels.

Went from a 2 to a 4. Where's the hope?

He is now good enough for steroidmaxxing, social circle game and other variables to have an effect on the outcome, whereas before he would be immediately disqualified based purely on his chin alone

Not according to sub8 theory

Sub 8 theory is cope, I know plenty of normies who have gfs who they get to bang as much as they want

Facial surgery has changed my life so much it's insane. If I could get my last surgeries I could be a 6/10 and plus body maxing and dick maxing I could have a normal life. Started at 1-2/10. People IMMEDIATELY treat you better. Even people you know already.

Key points:
- Once you hit ~5/10 or so or have one or two above average features, people who like you start complimenting you all the time for it.
- You don't have to smile anymore. Ugly people must be beta dancing monkeys to be treated well. Average or good looking people can just be serious and convey power with a flat expression and firm tone.
- People trust and listen to you more.
- People enjoy being around you more.
- When you're 1-2/10 they won't even make eye contact, at 4-5/10 they make solid eye contact.

Thing that frustrates me most is my facial asymmetry still causes some people to look back and forth from my left to right eye because they don't know where to focus.

Every surgery if done well brings you closer to god.

Best surgeries:

- Chin/jaw implants
- BSSO/LF1
- Hair surgeries (if loss is stable on meds)
- Nose jobs
- Laser scar removal
- Infraorbital rim implants and periorbital fat transfer
- Laser eye color change (New Eyes Laser)

Some combo of the above can probably cure most ugly incels.

Which ones have you had done so far?

He is now good enough for steroidmaxxing, social circle game and other variables to have an effect on the outcome, whereas before he would be immediately disqualified based purely on his chin alone

Sub 8 theory is cope, I know plenty of normies who have gfs who they get to bang as much as they want

Those normies are probably white and betabuxxed

Eh, I would add survivalistmaxxing as a possible avenue as well.

I'm not going to waste my prime years LDARing when I can at least attempt one last thing to possibly improve and completely change my life.
Good thought. More guys here should think so.
I'll do a surgery someday, too. But only the nose.

Do you have a surgerycenter or something?

There's plastic surgeons everywhere. Or get a plane ticket and fly to a really highly regarded one. That's what I will likely do.

I need 40k tbh ngl jfl.

I can't tell tbh . Maybe the implant is shit. His labiomental fold looks weird in the after.

Looks normal to me
Certainly way better than before

Last edited: