Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Suifuel][Gigablackpill] Incel tries to wageslave, chad fucks his GF and leaves him homeless

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-

This is the future of wageslavecels :kys:
Redpillcomics4

Basically this. Absolutely brutal existence. If you're oinkwell, do us all a favor and go neet

Mogs me to the next dumpster

Chad always wins at life.

How is he an Incel?
Giga Low IQ post. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
He looks like a hightier normie. Should have gone MGTOW instead.

How is he an Incel?
Giga Low IQ post. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
He looks like a hightier normie. Should have gone MGTOW instead.
There is no Mgtow. They are all incels who are coping.
Also, even high tier normies get cheated on when gigachad comes along.
Women will sacrifice their families, their countries, their children to get chad.
full

There is no Mgtow. They are all incels who are coping.
Also, even high tier normies get cheated on when gigachad comes along.
Women will sacrifice their families, their countries, their children to get chad.
full
Yeah I know that but how is that guy an incel ? He probably had sex before. Saying him an incel is just like saying every school shooter is an incel.

Yeah I know that but how is that guy an incel ? He probably had sex before. Saying him an incel is just like saying every school shooter is an incel.
Incel = involuntarily celibate
Not all incels are virgins, not all virgins are incels

JFL GrAYcel, maybe he isn't incel :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Looks like he died from an overdose from the comments in the youtube section with obituary.

fucking hate women so much...

Even chad isn't safe anymore, it's gigachad or nothing now

Brutal, and this dude totally mogs me. If guys like this can't succeed I have no hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back