Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for sandniggers

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-

View: https://youtu.be/7NMwohMhP10

Kike foid wants you dead. @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @Blackpill Rage @Robtical go to 2:26. Also how could I forget the actual palestinian jfl @Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
First second of the video I see a long nosed jew opening his mouth and I instantly pause it. I will never willingly listen to their snake tongue.

First second of the video I see a long nosed jew opening his mouth and I instantly pause it. I will never willingly listen to their snake tongue.
Based but you already clicked and there is a kike foid in it who hates sandniggers

Based but you already clicked and there is a kike foid in it who hates sandniggers
Jews hate arabs. All of them hate arabs. I ended up hanging out with a jew once, we were both drunk, we spoke for hours. They all hate arabs without exception. They hate catholics/christians just as much.

@kikecel
Jews hate arabs. All of them hate arabs. I ended up hanging out with a jew once, we were both drunk, we spoke for hours. They all hate arabs without exception. They hate catholics/christians just as much.
Tbh and kikecels too

Mfw I see a kike in the video:

Lord of The Rings   Battle of Helms D 1

@FinnCel @Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @RREEEEEEEEE Thoughts?

Can I get a TL;DR? I didn't watch the full video yet
TL;DR Kike foid wants all goyim cels dead, and she might fuck an Aryan Chad on the side.

View: https://youtu.be/7NMwohMhP10

Kike foid wants you dead. @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Pengwin @Blackpill Rage @Robtical go to 2:26. Also how could I forget the actual palestinian jfl @Edmund_Kemper

At this point I think most the jews and muslims are both sacks of crap, but that big nosed ugly bitch needs to get dragged behind a truck for a few miles on the highway.

At this point I think most the jews and muslims are both sacks of crap, but that big nosed ugly bitch needs to get dragged behind a truck for a few miles on the highway.
She can make a million dollars by shooting masochistic normie fags, I've seen lots of kike foids with M4s on their ass in Millitary subreddits, it's truly over for Kikecels not Sandcels at least they have Sharia law

You think these foids would feel the same way if Arabs weren't ugly af?

Everyone wants ugly sand niggers dead, nothing new here.

Kike foid should get raped and killed by high t low inhib sandniggers

OH MY GOD GIMME JEWISH MILKIES PLZ :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Tfw never tagged in sand threads.
Forgot you came back
OH MY GOD GIMME JEWISH MILKIES PLZ :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
Do you think she has access to aryan chad or only like chad? Either way she hates us and much as she hates sandniggers cause we are ugly

Last edited:
Do you think she has access to aryan chad or only like chad? Either way she hates us and much as she hates sandniggers cause we are ugly
she has access to mountainjew chad

That Kike whore needs to be my sex slave, I will make it like anudda shoah

Last edited:
Do you drink and smoke weed?
Never tried weed, only drink wine on holidays.
But I have done psychadellics, and it's why I continue to cope with religion.

Do Israeli females hate Pakistani males?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back