Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just Be Sandnigger in Germany Theory is legit.[Lifefuel for Sands]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
A 32 year old KHHV sandnigger living in his home country is apparently a slayer in Germany.

@JohnWickCel you wanted to know which user here has ascended right? Well, it's not a white guy nor a black dude. It's actually a sandnigger of all races JFL and that too in Germany.

Just be Exotic Sandnigger in Germany and Slay Blonde white girls kek

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel

JBS( Just be Sand ) is LAW

It's over for schnitzelcels

JFL outliermaxxed

Sandcel = volcel

Water is wet. Dark features but still lightish skin with Caucasoid bones are what women wants.

She's ugly
She mogs the guy. Copers here will say "why would blonde kween fuck sands when she can get 6'3 Aryan Chads" JFL people here aren't ExoticPilled yet.

@wereqryan go slay in Germany

A 32 year old KHHV sandnigger living in his home country is apparently a slayer in Germany.

View attachment 344543
View attachment 344544
View attachment 344545
View attachment 344546
View attachment 344547
View attachment 344548

@JohnWickCel you wanted to know which user here has ascended right? Well, it's not a white guy nor a black dude. It's actually a sandnigger of all races JFL and that too in Germany.

Just be Exotic Sandnigger in Germany and Slay Blonde white girls kek

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel

JBS( Just be Sand ) is LAW
Also all this guy is showing is that arab women dont spread their legs open so easily, and actually consider the feature consequences of their actions. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Also all this guy is showing is that arab women dont spread their legs open so easily, and actually consider the feature consequences of their actions. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?
No, he was a 32 year old KHHV in ME who lost his virginity within 3 months of living in Germany.

The more I think about it the more I'm realizing how true Just Be Sand really is. You ppl get to marry virgin lolis and live in a a Sharia Society.
White women love brown cock

3a0cc573e5b2f9fbf58b344f159c6821.jpg

No, he was a 32 year old KHHV in ME who lost his virginity within 3 months of living in Germany.
That's my point, because he was not married. Because the women their are not as loose as in the west. Even my dad was the same till he got married at 28.

@gymletethnicel slays white jbs

Happy to see my incel brother ascend, life fuel for oldercels. :feelsautistic:

He ascended at 32. He wasn't fucking any college girls in Germany lol, he more than likely fucked a granny in her 30s if not worse. Not impressive unless we see the pictures of the foid(s) he slayed.

cope just be chink theory is law

is that a forced pic or what, she looks really disgusted by him
Cope. She's takes that small thin sand cock behind the bushes.
He ascended at 32. He wasn't fucking any college girls in Germany lol, he more than likely fucked a granny in her 30s if not worse. Not impressive unless we see the pictures of the foid(s) he slayed.
He mostly likely fucked some Slim girl or else he wouldn't brag about it on this forum.

:yes::yes::yes:

You're delusional.
I'm saying he fucked a slim girl , you're saying he fucked a whale. Let's just meet in the middle and assume that he fucked his looksmatch. That's still a big improvement from being a 32 year old KHHV.

Cope. She's takes that small thin sand cock behind the bushes.

He mostly likely fucked some Slim girl or else he wouldn't brag about it on this forum.
:yes::yes::yes:

You're delusional.

You're not going to find many foids in their late 20s and beyond who are slim and good looking because that's the age women start settling down. She's not going to put in as much effort into looking good for her hubbycel as would for the one night stands she had in highschool and college.

Also, in Europe you're not allowed to be racist to blacks but any other non-white ethnicity is fair game. Having brown friends is seen as a huge social failo, let alone dating them. You're not going to see any high class popular people with ethnics or even eastern Europeans as friends and you're almost never going to see a native girl dating a non-native. That's the case in the UK anyway, i'm sure it's not any different in Germany.

Last edited:
You're not going to find many foids in their late 20s and beyond who are slim and good looking because that's the age women start settling down. She's not going to put in as much effort into looking good for her hubbycel as should for the one night stands she had in highschool and college.

Also, in Europe you're not allowed to be racist to blacks but any other non-white ethnicity is fair game. Having brown friends is seen as a huge social failo, let alone dating them. You're not going to see any high class popular people with ethnics or even eastern Europeans as friends and you're almost never going to see a native girl dating a non-native. That's the case in the UK anyway, i'm sure it's not any different in Germany.
It's like that in all of Europe. Only retards think otherwise.

German women hate native German men.
Everything that is not German in Germany has better chances than Germans.

You're not going to find many foids in their late 20s and beyond who are slim and good looking because that's the age women start settling down. She's not going to put in as much effort into looking good for her hubbycel as should for the one night stands she had in highschool and college.

Slim and good looking is for Chad Only but still atleast he's getting something and I bet it's much better than sand whores or he wouldn't brag about it here.

Slim and good looking is for Chad Only but still atleast he's getting something and I bet it's much better than sand whores or he wouldn't brag about it here.
People in general LARP a lot about their supposed sex lives, take everything he says with a truckload of salt.

People in general LARP a lot about their supposed sex lives, take everything he says with a truckload of salt.
Could be true but then again larping on an Incel forum when you're a 32 year old doesn't makes sense. I can understand teenfaggots larping..

Anyways my point is that slightly decent looking and low Inhib sands have much better chance in the west.

The Just Be Sand stuff is ofcourse a meme

Epic meme.
It's true lmao.
Obviously ugly ethnics have no chance.
But being a native German is legit a disadvantage.
There are plenty of insults for them (Kartoffel, Alman (Turkish word for German), ...).

It's like that in the US too tbh
But I've heard the anglo countries and Western Europe in general are terrible for ethnic males.

It's true lmao.
Obviously ugly ethnics have no chance.
But being a native German is legit a disadvantage.
There are plenty of insults for them (Kartoffel, Alman (Turkish word for German), ...).
Even being an eastern European in western Europe is a massive failo, let alone being brown. If you're not a native and you're not black your best hope of even finding friends is going for the lowest of the lower classes ie loud retarded thugmaxxers and other foreigners that no one in any way popular is friends with.

Last edited:
So you mean blacks can slay in Europe? I have a black friend he's about 5'9 and autistic. Do you think he can slay in Europe?
No, they can't slay lol. They can fuck mostly black foids and other ethnics and the niche of white foids that have a fetish for them. What I meant is that having black friends isn't a social failo like having brown friends. You'll see black guys in social circles of popular, rich white kids but you won't see the same thing happening with brown guys.

Just be successful Turkish businessman is law bro
View attachment 344588

Obviously women love Abdulqadir from Syria and Kumar from Bangladesh more than they love Hans and Gerard from Germany and the Netherlands. :lul:

People having the racepill backwards are some of the dumbest people on earth. Honestly, they're on the same level as people who think women love short men.
Wdym bro? Women love short men.
Look at this video. Why would he lie?

View: https://youtu.be/17qdLw2P4EE

Just be successful Turkish businessman is law bro
View attachment 344588

Obviously women love Abdulqadir from Syria and Kumar from Bangladesh more than they love Hans and Gerard from Germany and the Netherlands. :lul:

People having the racepill backwards are some of the dumbest people on earth. Honestly, they're on the same level as people who think women love short men.
Fakecel slayers of blonde white pussy
Cupen 4

Deformed truest of cel
 TAN3809 copy2 copy

She mogs the guy. Copers here will say "why would blonde kween fuck sands when she can get 6'3 Aryan Chads" JFL people here aren't ExoticPilled yet.

@wereqryan go slay in Germany
She doesn't mog him lol. She will look ugly without makeup. They are looksmatched. She's not a blonde Stacy.

did not read but JBB and JBC are law while JBW is cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back