Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Asians: coworker sprouted blackpill.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, i have this coworker at work. She's almost 40, fat but really slutty and with huge tits. Anyways, i've heard her talking to a coworker and she said "asian people creeps me, they are asexual". I went there and said to her "they are not asexual, they just do not try because they know you would refuse them" and she was like "teeehee noo i've never seen an asian guy hitting on a white female so they are asexual".

Holy fuck they have no clue even when you explain them.

I went there and said to her "they are not asexual, they just do not try because they know you would refuse them" and she was like "teeehee noo i've never seen an asian guy hitting on a white female so they are asexual".

Nice move there, but you should have go further beyond and asked her if she would date an Asian man herself.

white foids are brainlets

They are asexual.. what? :lul: :lul: why can't she simply say she doesn't find Asian attractive?

What's your thought, @pp183?

Jfl at the ego these whores have. Asians are generally repulsed by fat women so why would they approach her? Not that they had a chance anyway since even a hamplanet smv mogs the whole Asian continent, but that's beside the point.

Don't talk with landwhales

i feel for asiancels the most tbh

report her to HR for racism

probably won't work because pussy pass, but it's worth a shot

So, i have this coworker at work. She's almost 40, fat but really slutty and with huge tits. Anyways, i've heard her talking to a coworker and she said "asian people creeps me, they are asexual". I went there and said to her "they are not asexual, they just do not try because they know you would refuse them" and she was like "teeehee noo i've never seen an asian guy hitting on a white female so they are asexual".

Female IQ knows know lower limit.

Titty fuck her.

They are asexual.. @pp183?

The current population of Asia is 4,611,114,351 as of Sunday, September 29, 2019, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Asia population is equivalent to 59.76% of the total world population. Asia ranks number 1 among regions of the world (roughly equivalent to "continents"), ordered by population.

Cliffs: Asexual = Unattractive

The current population of Asia is 4,611,114,351 as of Sunday, September 29, 2019, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Asia population is equivalent to 59.76% of the total world population. Asia ranks number 1 among regions of the world (roughly equivalent to "continents"), ordered by population.

I hate being Asian ngl. Imagine being the least desired type of male. Fuck.

She never saw them hitting on white female, but how about the other races? Because hitting on the other races would not make them asexual.
That comment alone makes her sound retarded.

True. Asia also curries. I wonder if she considers curries asexual. :feelskek:

"teeehee noo i've never seen an asian guy hitting on a white female so they are asexual".

That roastie herself will call HR if a ricecel hits on her, fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

I hate being rice tbh. Just imagine being the only race in which you have a disadvantage in getting your own foids. Much easier as a mayo to get a noodlewhore.

I hate being rice tbh. Just imagine being the only race in which you have a disadvantage in getting your own foids. Much easier as a mayo to get a noodlewhore.
I’m not even Asian and I hate Asian foids because of this