Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [SuicidePill] The amount of hours i spend posting and read this forum i could have learned at least 2-3 skills with the time spent here.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I must have at least 2,000 hours here or so...

Maybe more maybe less.

I could learn something, learn a language, learn stock market, learn anything and better my life.

But to what end, when I already know what awaits.

Even then, posting here did not do me any good. Posting here is damaging to you. But It is cope, and I need cope to survive without cope I would die, a vicious cycle for sure. Very cruel for nature to lead me down this path, thank you cosmic lottery for giving me my suicidal genes, living life on hardcore mode is too much, I want to live on tutorial mode, but I can't, because I was born with this genetics and there is no turning back from this.

Very brutal

Unless you genuinely want to learn those skills, you probably won't be very good at it. You can't force yourself to develop a talent that doesn't excite you.

For instance, as much as I love money, I don't love investing in crypto. Or investing at all, really. I don't even have my own Wojak channel yet. So I can't compete with the passions of people who do.

Unless you genuinely want to learn those skills, you probably won't be very good at it. You can't force yourself to develop a talent that doesn't excite you.

For instance, as much as I love money, I don't love investing in crypto. Or investing at all, really. I don't even have my own Wojak channel yet. So I can't compete with the passions of people who do.
Yeah noting excites me because my life has been over, it never began...

I just rot away, its very cruel, it is very cruel to be sentenced to life in genetic prison. I was born and it was over.

Yeah noting excites me because my life has been over, it never began...

I just rot away, its very cruel, it is very cruel to be sentenced to life in genetic prison. I was born and it was over.

We need to find the things we're passionate about.

Yeah, but what good are those skills when nobody cares.

No matter what i started, i never can finish it. I start learning a new language, i stop after a few weeks, i play a new game, i stop after a few weeks, i wanna start learning more about AI, i never get to it etc.

Oh my how retarded are we then to be here.

@Fat Link Why was the hour counter on here removed ?

True, but my ADD says no to learning new skills/languages because my attention span is worse than that of a goldfish

@Fat Link Why was the hour counter on here removed ?
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

The thing is, as others pointed out previously, these skills are useless. It adds nothing to your life. We are not satisfied with a life, and the problem is not some skills but our looks. The other thing is that you would have a very hard time motivating yourself to really learn such skills. When nothing in life gives you enjoyment and you are in depression, then everything goes 10 times harder. What would even be the reward for learning such a skill? You are subhuman; you were doomed to fail; your life is meaningless and has not had a meaning since you entered puberty. There really is no point in being productive when you have already failed and your life cannot be restored due to time loss and the massive gap between us and the rest of the world. We are in a void, and no skill will help you escape it.

It's like playing a game, but you already have the game over on a screen, but you choose to ignore it and try to meet the requirements that were needed for success just for the sake of it. It's ridiculous and useless.

The only skill you need in life is attractiveness. Everything else is a personal pleasure or intellectual pursuit. And, to remind you, women do not give a single fuck about anything you do; one glace at you is all she needs to know about you.

No skill for your face

This is kind of true but then I think what the fuck what would I do with those skills and who cares that I have them.

This is kind of true but then I think what the fuck what would I do with those skills and who cares that I have them.
Depends on what you learn. Make money? Get invited to places because of skill?

Depends on what you learn. Make money? Get invited to places because of skill?
If you can make it work for yourself in your circumstances then it would be worth it but for me I know it would probably be a waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back