Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SuicideFuel][RageFuel][Brutal][Chadpill]Chad literally gets sexually molested by women!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Holy shit I’m going to kill myself

That’s literally me

But we need to teach men about consent. :soy:

Imagine getting that much positive reinforcement on how good looking you are...Jesus christ...

They are literally gassing him up so much that's he's getting as visibly tired of it as foids do of ugly beta orbiter compliments.

Giga black pill. Just be Superman theory.

Just be superman bro :soy:

It's his personality bro

:/

It's pretty funny if you think about it how your bone structure dictates the quality of your life. Crazy.

They are literally gassing him up so much that's he's getting as visibly tired of it as foids do of ugly beta orbiter compliments.

Giga black pill. Just be Superman theory.
legit he has been complimented so much that he is tired of it jfl. while trucels here will go decades without compliments jfl

@GeneticTrashLoser @Mainländer @NearlyOver @manija2019 @Lolimancer

@GeneticTrashLoser @Mainländer @NearlyOver @manija2019 @Lolimancer
Of course everyone loves Chad and wants to be around him. The brutal part about this video is that this man an me are from the same species, yet he's treated like a God while I'm struggling as an incel.

It's all about his cOnFiDeNcE..... you have to have a mental illness not to be confident when everyone around worships you and showers you with compliments just for existing. And this is on stage in front of the camera, imagine the level of sexual desire he gets from women when they are alone and nobody is looking.

BTW, imagine how Amy Adams' cuck husband feels when she's literally dripping wet over Henry Cavill in every single interview. She's fucking married lmao

It's his personality you silly inkwell.

View: https://youtu.be/UkJY9cecLwA

JUST BE CHAD THEORY. HOLY SHIT PEOPLE JUST KEEP THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM. BOTH MEN AND WOMEN SIMPING FOR HIM.

When I first saw Man of Steel, I really liked Cavill. Or at least I did because the movie was on the dark side & he jacked up the trucks of those logger bullies from the bar scene. But years later, I read an interview in which he says the things that most matter to him are making as much money as possible and banging as many much younger women as possible. Ever since then, I can't even watch a movie he's in. Anyway...

The "scholars" and social commentators will NEVER admit that everybody--including unborn eggs--mushing over Cavill is indicative of the halo effect or the general power of aesthetics. They'll NEVER do it because then they'd have to accept some responsibility for hurting the unattractive people they bullied into hell in school, on the job...
It's all about his cOnFiDeNcE..... you have to have a mental illness not to be confident when everyone around worships you and showers you with compliments just for existing. And this is on stage in front of the camera, imagine the level of sexual desire he gets from women when they are alone and nobody is looking.

BTW, imagine how Amy Adams' cuck husband feels when she's literally dripping wet over Henry Cavill in every single interview. She's fucking married lmao

GREAT comment.

Tfw noone wants to molest me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Every Chad gets treated like this, Not just this guy.

Endless attention, compliments and people who want to be your friend. It truly is over if you can't live life like this.

It’s so funny when women don’t want to be objectified then they do this

But we need to teach men about consent. :soy:
Imagine getting that much positive reinforcement on how good looking you are...Jesus christ...
Hmmm. I wonder if that (or its opposite) could affect your confidence and general emotional state.
:/

It's pretty funny if you think about it how your bone structure dictates the quality of your life. Crazy.
legit he has been complimented so much that he is tired of it jfl. while trucels here will go decades without compliments jfl
"Decades"? You mean "a lifetime"?? (Looking in mirror)
Of course everyone loves Chad and wants to be around him. The brutal part about this video is that this man an me are from the same species, yet he's treated like a God while I'm struggling as an incel.
PERFECT. I think about this at least every day. How because of appearance, some people get validation and affection and support and love and help when they need it, while on the other hand others live their lives in their communities' toilet bowls--belittled, bullied, emotionally abused, abandoned, and alone NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY WORK to be "good people." All the while, the "experts" deny this is happening.
Tfw noone wants to molest me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Dude, didn't you LEARN anything from the vid? You have to have CONFIDENCE and a GOOD PERSONALITY to get affirmation in life, let alone intimacy. Gaaah!
It’s so funny when women don’t want to be objectified then they do this
There's one law for men (keep your hands to yourself! don't say anything remotely sexual in a woman's presence! don't be creepy -- meaning, don't look at a woman for more than 2 seconds!...) and a very different law for women. Because women are liberated while men are perverts. :)

Last edited: