Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Suicidefuel for skinnyfatcels

Muscle and fat won't change your bones.

I was fat then I ghandimaxxed and lost a shit ton of weight in a month. Found out I looked worse then when I was fat because my facial features were too exposed. Now I am currently LDARing and have gained it back and more and I don't care.

There is no skinny fat/lean/fat/gymmaxxed body for your face. It's all cope. It's over

Found out I looked worse then when I was fat because my facial features were too exposed.
Just like me, kek. I’d still rather get big and muscular tho because it can make me look intimidating. Sadly my frame makes that impossible, kek

Doesn't matter gymmaxxing is cope , it doesn't change your face unless you already have a good facial structure but it's covered in fat . But for most men this isn't the case and definitely wasn't in my case, kek when i was fat normies told me "Bro just lose weight bro you'd look handsome if you lost weight bro and get all the girls :redpill: :redpill: :redpill: " .Fast forward 1 year after I did loose alot of weight and it turns out there's no gym for my face and height

i used to be skinny fat then i started developing abs then i became skinny fat again and then i also started gaining my abs back

i noticed that it's always a problem with my sugar intake. if i have a low calory sugar diet then i lose all my belly fat even if i ate more other shit

i used to be skinny fat then i started developing abs then i became skinny fat again and then i also started gaining my abs back

i noticed that it's always a problem with my sugar intake. if i have a low calory sugar diet then i lose all my belly fat even if i ate more other shit
Even if I was extremely strict with my diet and workout my abs were barely impressive and I didn’t look muscular at all with shirts on. Since there was still no female attention I decided that all those efforts were not worth it. Foid copes make me happier, kek

Why do non-black ethnics have such shit skinnyfat bodybuilding genetics? :feelsohgod: