Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Suicide attempt and Banishment request

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
100% - Permaban Request
• About my suicide attempt •

I'm scared of it so far, I put my gun to my head and for a few seconds I was satisfied that I would pull the trigger with no regrets .
I'm here, so the worst didn't happen fortunately (or unfortunately?). I couldn't do that, at the time I thought of my family and it wouldn't be fair to do this shit to them. I thought about going to the emergency room, but it would be even worse, I don't want my family to see me like this, it would be less worse if I killed myself alone in some deserted place, but even then it's hard to pull the trigger knowing you're going to hurt the only ones people you care about, while other people look at you with hate, disgust, and shame.
Knowing that many men like me are killing themselves without thinking twice has made me reflect on many things since my suicide attempt. I still have a family, I still have money, and I'm going to take it until my last breath from now on. I still enjoy watching my classic movies, I still love listening to music, I still enjoy playing video games and I'm going to delve into each of those things from now on, obviously I'm going to look for new things that might interest me.
Many things crossed my mind, and not ironically, I could only remember the happy moments (even if few). I remembered this forum, I remembered the weekends that I was here commenting on the posts of some brocels, and I realized how much this forum opened my mind in so many ways. I've been lurking on this forum for a few years now, I just created this account this year to interact with some users I've always wanted to interact and chat with.
Some users that I have a certain admiration for in this forum and I will miss them : @Emba @Zhou Chang-Xing @PPEcel @Vitarius @subzero @rentro373 @PLA1092 @partycat @NirvanaFan1988 @Neeru @Murdoch89 @Malvo @MACHETE @LeonTheSilent @erenyeager @Broly @BornToLose @? @-BigBackClock- (There are many usurers besides these who made me laugh a lot, made me reflect, gave me great advice and I will really miss you all)

• Ban request •

I'm requesting my banishment because after everything that happened to me I'm going to follow new paths with my life, I'm going to try to create new goals for myself. Life as an incel sucks, but after literally having death pointed at my head, I changed my mind, this is not the way out. I wish that all users here find what they are looking for, especially that they find the peace that this world tries to take away from men like us. Appreciate this forum as one of the few places that gives us this freedom on the internet, I hope the moderators manage to keep this forum active for many, many years to come !
Please @PPEcel @Fat Link, I'm asking for my account to be banned, I believe in your great work in this forum and all your dedication .

As usual, I'll leave a song for you to listen to, my last song brocels ... I always listened to this song when I was online browsing this forum and it brings back good memories.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT SOME OTHER TIME IN OUR LIVES... SEE YOU TOMORROW BROCELS !!! :blackpill::feelsmage:
03FACED60AE466D32BF17718D612D36D397E507C

Top 10 incel.is user gone ( in video game )

Who’s gonna be posting on the WC thread with me Nigga

See you tomorrow

Good for you surviving the attempt and deciding to live your life.

I wish you good luck in the future and hopefully after that experience you can live while focusing on the good things

Goodbye, brocel; may my advice on such actions be at least kept in some corner of your thought. :feelsYall:

Goodbye my friend :feelscry::cryfeels:. Just remember us and the saints in heaven will always be with you.

I am happy you are alive and I will miss you here :cryfeels:

good luck brocel, if you are reading thiz - improve and live your life as much as you can

Thiz joint iz for you brocel

good luck bro:feelzez:

you only hesitated because you felt there could still be a last attempt to make things right. you will probably reach a point where you are so jaded that you know there is zero hope and you pull that trigger in a heartbeat

I’m late but farewell, you were my favourite user.

Goodbye brocel.
Hope your life will get better.

Goodbye brocel

This post is marvelous, I hope you will continue to live as life might be meaningless, and we all are just a drive by the things in itself that will soon die and wither but as long you have security for life and people you can depend on it's still worth pushing.

Live your life to the fullest brocel. Be the most brave and adventurous you could ever be

Goodbye brocel

I wish that all users here find what they are looking for, especially that they find the peace that this world tries to take away from men like us.
i wish you the best, fellow man. I feel honored for being mentioned as a good memory.
May you find utterly joy.

I know OP probably wont see this but it's good to hear you're still alive. A perspective change in such a way can sometimes be good, although brutal to have to get to that point. Hope you manage to keep coping well and have a good xmas.

I'm scared of it so far, I put my gun to my head and for a few seconds I was satisfied that I would pull the trigger with no regrets .
I'm here, so the worst didn't happen fortunately (or unfortunately?). I couldn't do that, at the time I thought of my family and it wouldn't be fair to do this shit to them. I thought about going to the emergency room, but it would be even worse, I don't want my family to see me like this, it would be less worse if I killed myself alone in some deserted place, but even then it's hard to pull the trigger knowing you're going to hurt the only ones people you care about, while other people look at you with hate, disgust, and shame.
Knowing that many men like me are killing themselves without thinking twice has made me reflect on many things since my suicide attempt. I still have a family, I still have money, and I'm going to take it until my last breath from now on. I still enjoy watching my classic movies, I still love listening to music, I still enjoy playing video games and I'm going to delve into each of those things from now on, obviously I'm going to look for new things that might interest me.
Many things crossed my mind, and not ironically, I could only remember the happy moments (even if few). I remembered this forum, I remembered the weekends that I was here commenting on the posts of some brocels, and I realized how much this forum opened my mind in so many ways. I've been lurking on this forum for a few years now, I just created this account this year to interact with some users I've always wanted to interact and chat with.
Some users that I have a certain admiration for in this forum and I will miss them : @Emba @Zhou Chang-Xing @PPEcel @Vitarius @subzero @rentro373 @PLA1092 @partycat @NirvanaFan1988 @Neeru @Murdoch89 @Malvo @MACHETE @LeonTheSilent @erenyeager @Broly @BornToLose @? @-BigBackClock- (There are many usurers besides these who made me laugh a lot, made me reflect, gave me great advice and I will really miss you all)

• Ban request •

I'm requesting my banishment because after everything that happened to me I'm going to follow new paths with my life, I'm going to try to create new goals for myself. Life as an incel sucks, but after literally having death pointed at my head, I changed my mind, this is not the way out. I wish that all users here find what they are looking for, especially that they find the peace that this world tries to take away from men like us. Appreciate this forum as one of the few places that gives us this freedom on the internet, I hope the moderators manage to keep this forum active for many, many years to come !
Please @PPEcel @Fat Link, I'm asking for my account to be banned, I believe in your great work in this forum and all your dedication .

As usual, I'll leave a song for you to listen to, my last song brocels ... I always listened to this song when I was online browsing this forum and it brings back good memories.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT SOME OTHER TIME IN OUR LIVES... SEE YOU TOMORROW BROCELS !!! :blackpill::feelsmage:

Stay strong bro, just saw this, hope your alright.

• Ban request •

lol what r u going to do? sounds like u were fakecel