Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "suicidal people" are so fucking funny

The funny thing with these normies is how quickly they manage to get over it. Like another related type is minor celebrities, where sometimes you see them talking on TV news or something and they're all like, 'I was in a dark place. I even thought about ending it... But thankfully I got through it... Oh, and by the way, you should buy the book about it I managed to write and get published within a year of it all happening.'
Lmfao.

Throughout all the time I've haunted the internet I've encountered many supposedly "depressed and suicidal" normies. How did I know they were depressed and suicidal you ask? Well I know because they decided to tell me how much they wanted to end themselves over a million different times before dropping their entire autobiography. Now I'm sure anyone who's used discord or other sites where you can make online "friends" has encountered this at least once. Some individual, (usually an e girl) who you had spoken to often only once before, dms you telling you they're gonna kill themselves and drops a suicide note as if you'd actually care about some random jackass you don't even know.

View attachment 883405

What these people really want is attention and free therapy. They want you to gasp in horror and clutch your heart when you hear about their suicidal intentions; and what's hilarious is if you do the opposite and tell them to go ahead and kill themselves THEY GET MAD. :lul: So you're telling me you're supposedly suicidal but you get mad when I tell you to just do it? Well I apologize for not treating you like a precious victim who is somehow magically entitled to respect and validation from other people, but GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

If you really wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't be looking for validation from random strangers on the internet or talking to groups about what a victim you are. YOU'D FUCKING DO IT!

And finally for any lurking suicidal people please do chase your dreams. I hate to break it to you but after you burden your friends and family with another suicide note for a million times they don't care, THEY JUST FIND YOU ANNOYING!
This is especially true for any e girls reading and reminder to those beloved e girls that CHUGGING TEN BENADRYL WILL NOT KILL YOU YOU DUMB ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH! If you're gonna pretend to commit suicide at least make it look legit. "dear friends and family im gonna kill myself by chugging five beer cans and three Advil. Goodbye :foidSoy:"
I've been depressed and suicidal, it's not funny. And it pisses me off when people use it for attention. Makes me wish them people actually got depressed.

The funny thing with these normies is how quickly they manage to get over it. Like another related type is minor celebrities, where sometimes you see them talking on TV news or something and they're all like, 'I was in a dark place. I even thought about ending it... But thankfully I got through it... Oh, and by the way, you should buy the book about it I managed to write and get published within a year of it all happening.'
I cannot express how much I hate these people, like, actually loathe them.

Vermin.

You should be reading books brocel. There is a lot to learn about this world.
Currently reading mainlander. I have read several schopenhauer book, although the one that I finish it is the wisdom of life. Once I finish with Mainlander I'm gonna read Schopenhauer the world as will and represantations

But really I'm more of a Emil Cioran type of guy, mainly cause I once have insomnia

Although I would say mainlander conception of as an ego of itself that will consume the will to live and everybody will follow it is very optimistic. I'm more on zappfe on this one

Because even if mainlander utoppia was recognize most human will destroy it just to create chaos, the essence of life. Human will reject the last messiah.

People with legitimate self-harm tendencies and intentions don’t often cry about it on the internet. Those types of claims are usually made by either attention seeking women or young men who’ve yet to understand nobody cares about them. 99% of the time, it’s a false flag and they don’t actually kill themselves so just ignore them.

People with legitimate self-harm tendencies and intentions don’t often cry about it on the internet. Those types of claims are usually made by either attention seeking women or young men who’ve yet to understand nobody cares about them. 99% of the time, it’s a false flag and they don’t actually kill themselves so just ignore them.
Exactly brocel

But what if they cry about it on obscure forum,?

Such as this one and ss?

My self harm method of releasing stress is just alcohol, excessive gaming and reading or workout lol.

I legit have no friend in real life

The only good part about all of this are my family, they genuinely cared about me can any fellow brocel relate?

I knew a guy that offed himself. He had kids, a good job and was a really funny guy. He didn't say shit about being suicidal to anyone, he wrote his note and then hung himself.

I knew a guy that offed himself. He had kids, a good job and was a really funny guy. He didn't say shit about being suicidal to anyone, he wrote his note and then hung himself.
People that kill themself are by definition not normal people in nature sense.

I somewhat agree but at the same I know what it's like to want to kill yourself because I live that experience every day. Yet I don't do it because I don't have the means to do so and I want my suicide to be absolutely flawless.

Throughout all the time I've haunted the internet I've encountered many supposedly "depressed and suicidal" normies. How did I know they were depressed and suicidal you ask? Well I know because they decided to tell me how much they wanted to end themselves over a million different times before dropping their entire autobiography. Now I'm sure anyone who's used discord or other sites where you can make online "friends" has encountered this at least once. Some individual, (usually an e girl) who you had spoken to often only once before, dms you telling you they're gonna kill themselves and drops a suicide note as if you'd actually care about some random jackass you don't even know.

View attachment 883405

What these people really want is attention and free therapy. They want you to gasp in horror and clutch your heart when you hear about their suicidal intentions; and what's hilarious is if you do the opposite and tell them to go ahead and kill themselves THEY GET MAD. :lul: So you're telling me you're supposedly suicidal but you get mad when I tell you to just do it? Well I apologize for not treating you like a precious victim who is somehow magically entitled to respect and validation from other people, but GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

If you really wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't be looking for validation from random strangers on the internet or talking to groups about what a victim you are. YOU'D FUCKING DO IT!

And finally for any lurking suicidal people please do chase your dreams. I hate to break it to you but after you burden your friends and family with another suicide note for a million times they don't care, THEY JUST FIND YOU ANNOYING!
This is especially true for any e girls reading and reminder to those beloved e girls that CHUGGING TEN BENADRYL WILL NOT KILL YOU YOU DUMB ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH! If you're gonna pretend to commit suicide at least make it look legit. "dear friends and family im gonna kill myself by chugging five beer cans and three Advil. Goodbye :foidSoy:"
Reminds me of movie/anime villains who - instead of delivering a killshot - waste their chances by a 5 minute monologue of sharing their evil plans and get stoppend just in time.

That's how it actually happens. They don't write a million different suicide notes and text it to all their family

Lmao.

Life can be pretty cruel and I do believe life is inherent suffering. However, there are options rather than just killing ourselves. Because we can't get what we want. I try to create a hard shell and not associate with most of the human race. I believe hell is other people and people want me to commit suicide. I'm an excess male that was never meant to be born. Now that i'm here I have some things I can be grateful for such as the fact that I can see. I can hear I don't have any genetic problems. For the most part, I was born on attractive. And that's just how it is. But I can find ways to enjoy myself.
Thank God for the internet. There's also delicious food and drugs to keep me Satisfied with my life. I realized I wasn't a person that was meant to have friends or a family that loves him. So I try to make the most of a shitty situation.
If my life becomes so overbearing and painful that I can't handle it then. Possibly I would take it into a Consideration if everything becomes a living hell for me. Not now though I have a lot to be grateful for even though there is still a lot of pain and suffering in my life just like most of the population, a lot of people try to bring their problems on to me and make me suffer. I find when I'm alone I am much happier. It's not just people, there's other elements that could contribute to your own suffering, such as mental health and physical pain and diseases. Or another external element that causes your suffering. You can't escape it, which is why the juice Not worth the squeeze when it comes you creating more people. I am a good person for the soul. Fact that I chose not to be a father even if I could score For the one fact That I will simply pass on shitty genetics if I had a son. Even if I were If to have a daughter she would still carry my inferior genes. But at least if she bred with a Chad, it could filter out in a couple generations still, it's not worth the risk. And nothing is guaranteed when it comes to genetics.

Last edited:
They want you to gasp in horror and clutch your heart when you hear about their suicidal intentions; and what's hilarious is if you do the opposite and tell them to go ahead and kill themselves THEY GET MAD. :lul: So you're telling me you're supposedly suicidal but you get mad when I tell you to just do it? Well I apologize for not treating you like a precious victim who is somehow magically entitled to respect and validation from other people, but GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT YOU ATTENTION WHORE!
100%

Most 'suicidal' normies and foids will squeal if you take their talk of 'suicide' seriously

They are no more than crying little piggies

They're also often very quick to clarify that most things in their life are fine, even though they claim to want suicide so much

100%

Most 'suicidal' normies and foids will squeal if you take their talk of 'suicide' seriously

They are no more than crying little piggies

They're also often very quick to clarify that most things in their life are fine, even though they claim to want suicide so much
That's some of them. Mainly the ones that want to use suicide as an excuse to get free therapy. Others will actually pretend to commit suicide, {especially foids} for attention.

That's some of them. Mainly the ones that want to use suicide as an excuse to get free therapy. Others will actually pretend to commit suicide, {especially foids} for attention.
Yeah, but that's basically like cutting themselves, it's dumb attention-seeking foid shit. Foids being 'suicidal' isn't much more meaningful than mid-2000s foids being 'punks' or scene kids

Suicide is the fate of all incels eventually but no one really gives a shit. You can write a vent on here but the truth is no one cares about each other here. What unites is hatred and shared misery.
The same history. The same mistakes over and over again. A clown moment

Its the LARPers on r/depression they are always depressed for some retarded reason

Its the LARPers on r/depression they are always depressed for some retarded reason
redditors are depressed cuz theyre all miserable, mentally unstable freaks

a lot of them are troons too, which goes hand-in-hand with necking it.

redditors are depressed cuz theyre all miserable, mentally unstable freaks

a lot of them are troons too, which goes hand-in-hand with necking it.

View attachment 883405

Instead of writing an suicide note on jewmedia apps why don't you kill yourself if you feel so suicidal, jfl normies gonna norm