Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "suicidal people" are so fucking funny

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Throughout all the time I've haunted the internet I've encountered many supposedly "depressed and suicidal" normies. How did I know they were depressed and suicidal you ask? Well I know because they decided to tell me how much they wanted to end themselves over a million different times before dropping their entire autobiography. Now I'm sure anyone who's used discord or other sites where you can make online "friends" has encountered this at least once. Some individual, (usually an e girl) who you had spoken to often only once before, dms you telling you they're gonna kill themselves and drops a suicide note as if you'd actually care about some random jackass you don't even know.

200622181858 noose stock

What these people really want is attention and free therapy. They want you to gasp in horror and clutch your heart when you hear about their suicidal intentions; and what's hilarious is if you do the opposite and tell them to go ahead and kill themselves THEY GET MAD. :lul: So you're telling me you're supposedly suicidal but you get mad when I tell you to just do it? Well I apologize for not treating you like a precious victim who is somehow magically entitled to respect and validation from other people, but GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

If you really wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't be looking for validation from random strangers on the internet or talking to groups about what a victim you are. YOU'D FUCKING DO IT!

And finally for any lurking suicidal people please do chase your dreams. I hate to break it to you but after you burden your friends and family with another suicide note for a million times they don't care, THEY JUST FIND YOU ANNOYING!
This is especially true for any e girls reading and reminder to those beloved e girls that CHUGGING TEN BENADRYL WILL NOT KILL YOU YOU DUMB ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH! If you're gonna pretend to commit suicide at least make it look legit. "dear friends and family im gonna kill myself by chugging five beer cans and three Advil. Goodbye :foidSoy:"

Last edited:
Suicide is not a fun expirience

If you really wanted to commit suicide you wouldn't be looking for validation from random strangers on the internet or talking to groups about what a victim you are. YOU'D FUCKING DO IT!
Literally this. I've known someone who actually commited suicide. No one would have guessed. It's really sad when you realize that people who actually do it aren't making up a fucking show in order to gather attention. They just do it and don't ever think that anyone can help them, ever. I can't believe how desperate you might feel to come to that conclusion. It's awful really. Being a depressive person myself, I can't even comprehend the level of lovecraftian horror of despair a real suicidal person suffers. Those normies you're talking about are just insulting all the people who actually needed help and couldn't even find the power to seek it.

I realised: if I had actually succeeded, my enemies would win. So I am alive, and that is winning.

normies who attention seek about being suicidal should unironically be stoned. Why should I care about some upper class faggot suburban retard who’s never even experienced a major loss in their life.

If they were to actually kill themselves their corpses should be pissed on. I hate it when you point out these retards don’t deal with any serious problems and some dickhead says “erm you don’t know what they’re going though”.
Yea because I go through worse and I don’t attention seem like them. Fuck em I hope they honestly die I hate people like that. I do I do I hate them honestly

Literally this. I've known someone who actually commited suicide. No one would have guessed. It's really sad when you realize that people who actually do it aren't making up a fucking show in order to gather attention. They just do it and don't ever think that anyone can help them, ever. I can't believe how desperate you might feel to come to that conclusion. It's awful really. Being a depressive person myself, I can't even comprehend the level of lovecraftian horror of despair a real suicidal person suffers. Those normies you're talking about are just insulting all the people who actually needed help and couldn't even find the power to seek it.
You're absolutely right sir. Normies and foids aren't making suicide notes and venting because they have a hard life, they're doing it for attention. "How will they think about my death? Will they be sad?:foidSoy:" now what's really funny is when they accidentally do kill themselves while only attempting to fake a suicide for attention. :lul:

Great example is schery6 Diego pena rest in peace to that brocel. He actually suffered in his life and his suicide was due to him actually going through issues. Unlike these normies.

I've felt suicidal at times however I don't kill myself because even though I recognize the blatant absurdity of existence and the Nihilism in the way I think. I still have things I want to do. Y'know. Doing what I love. Feeling the warmth of a XX Chromosome individual. Things like that.

Even if life is meaningless suicide doesn't answer this question at all. I seems like a pointless endeavor unless your life is actively painful which not many can relate to exept fucking Guts from berserk or some shit.

My life is hell I acknowledge this yet I see no solace in the rope.

normies who attention seek about being suicidal should unironically be stoned. Why should I care about some upper class faggot suburban retard who’s never even experienced a major loss in their life.

If they were to actually kill themselves their corpses should be pissed on. I hate it when you point out these retards don’t deal with any serious problems and some dickhead says “erm you don’t know what they’re going though”.
Yea because I go through worse and I don’t attention seem like them. Fuck em I hope they honestly die I hate people like that. I do I do I hate them honestly
"NO SUICIDE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS IT'S NOT LOGICAL STOP ATTACKING THESE MENTALLY ILL AND HURTING DEPRESSED PEOPLE :soy::soy::soy:" JFL also notice normies never mourn incel suicides. They only pretend to care about normie and foid suicides, primary foids and maybe chads. If an incel commits suicide they'll decide it's time to gaslight the incel while he's in the grave. "if only he had a good personality! His toxic mentality destroyed his chances with wamen!:soy::soy::soy:"

Great example is schery6 Diego pena rest in peace to that brocel. He actually suffered in his life and his suicide was due to him actually going through issues. Unlike these normies.
Truth. Rip and respect to all brocels but let's not pretend that suicide is a negative thing. Oftentimes it's the only method of escape for brocels who's lives are truly awful.

I've felt suicidal at times however I don't kill myself because even though I recognize the blatant absurdity of existence and the Nihilism in the way I think. I still have things I want to do. Y'know. Doing what I love. Feeling the warmth of a XX Chromosome individual. Things like that.

Even if life is meaningless suicide doesn't answer this question at all. I seems like a pointless endeavor unless your life is actively painful which not many can relate to exept fucking Guts from berserk or some shit.

My life is hell I acknowledge this yet I see no solace in the rope.
Relatable. Life is a burden, but there's still hope as you said, while death is pure absolute terror. Religions are just cope to that matter. Being non existant for eternity, being absorbed by the endless void until the end of the universe terrifies me.

Based and low empathy pilled.
I have empathy for those who deserve it like incels born with crippling disabilities or incels in general. I even have empathy for children believe it or not. Who I do not have empathy for is edgy e boys and blown out roastie whores with dyed hair and piercings spamming my dms with their autobiographies on how much they want to die WHEN THEY'VE NEVER FACED ANY HARDSHIPS IN LIFE OUTSIDE NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENTION.

"NO SUICIDE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS IT'S NOT LOGICAL STOP ATTACKING THESE MENTALLY ILL AND HURTING DEPRESSED PEOPLE :soy::soy::soy:" JFL also notice normies never mourn incel suicides. They only pretend to care about normie and foid suicides, primary foids and maybe chads. If an incel commits suicide they'll decide it's time to gaslight the incel while he's in the grave. "if only he had a good personality! His toxic mentality destroyed his chances with wamen!:soy::soy::soy:"
anyone who still takes attention seekers like this seriously anger me. Like the only reason I even get involved sometimes is because some faggots who fall for this garbage pressure me or annoy to get me to care.

Anyone who’s been on the internet has known since the days of MySpace every fucking angsty adoloscent threatens suicide of larps as suicidal. This is a common trait the fact we have to pretend these disgusting degenerate is ridiculous.

I wish I could go to the houses of these people and burn it to the ground with everyone inside. Like the amount of people who will threaten suicide over some gay shit like a breakup. They should be lit on fire and thrown into a pit of spikes. Imagine actually going through shit like family loss or homelessness and hearing some faggot whine about miniscule problems.

Bro I’m tired of it. I’m so fucking tired of hearing people’s small problems and then venting to me like I give a fuck. My advice to them is that if they’re too emotionally weak that they care so much about this they should be forcibly drowned to death.

anyone who still takes attention seekers like this seriously anger me. Like the only reason I even get involved sometimes is because some faggots who fall for this garbage pressure me or annoy to get me to care.

Anyone who’s been on the internet has known since the days of MySpace every fucking angsty adoloscent threatens suicide of larps as suicidal. This is a common trait the fact we have to pretend these disgusting degenerate is ridiculous.

I wish I could go to the houses of these people and burn it to the ground with everyone inside. Like the amount of people who will threaten suicide over some gay shit like a breakup. They should be lit on fire and thrown into a pit of spikes. Imagine actually going through shit like family loss or homelessness and hearing some faggot whine about miniscule problems.

Bro I’m tired of it. I’m so fucking tired of hearing people’s small problems and then venting to me like I give a fuck. My advice to them is that if they’re too emotionally weak that they care so much about this they should be forcibly drowned to death.
I agree completely. They should and do deserve to die. Like most childless 30 year old women they're nothing but a burden to society who will never achieve anything. Luckily most tend to be drug addicts so hopefully they go from weed to something stronger and OD.:yes:

I realised: if I had actually succeeded, my enemies would win. So I am alive, and that is winning.
Yay, we are winning by posting here. Thanks brocel, I’ll keep posting and stay winning

suicide is a positive act anyway. People that commit suicide are failed optimist. Those who have nothing to live for why would they have anything to die for anyway.

But I genuinely want to kill myself though, Ik you will think that all forbidden though should be bottled inside since you really cannot understand this suicide, and by talking this thing in real life will get you basically kick out of society or called as emo, so people said it in the internet to literally anybody really. That's why they said it in the internet.

I support people who kill themself, finally a person who no longer give a shit about this prison flesh and hell we call earth

Last edited:
I agree completely. They should and do deserve to die. Like most childless 30 year old women they're nothing but a burden to society who will never achieve anything. Luckily most tend to be drug addicts so hopefully they go from weed to something stronger and OD.:yes:
Yup. These people come from loving homes, have good social life, good looks, good grades, etc and whine about the stupidest then and threaten suicide.

If I was the parent of these kids and my son and/of daughter who has a near perfect life start to threaten suicide because of some shit like “errr my parents yelled at me I’m gonna kms” or “errr I failed my talking kms”.

I would get a flat iron and put it on their face so they actually suffer. You know what I would do? I would grab them and throw them off a 6 story building so they get crippled for life. I would grab a microwave and beat them with it.

Throughout all the time I've haunted the internet I've encountered many supposedly "depressed and suicidal" normies. How did I know they were depressed and suicidal you ask? Well I know because they decided to tell me how much they wanted to end themselves over a million different times before dropping their entire autobiography. Now I'm sure anyone who's used discord or other sites where you can make online "friends" has encountered this at least once. Some individual, (usually an e girl) who you had spoken to often only once before dms you telling you they're gonna kill themselves and dropping a suicide note as if you'd actually care about some random jackass you don't even know.

View attachment 883405

What these people really want is attention and free therapy. They want you to gasp in horror and clutch your heart when you hear about their suicidal intentions; and what's hilarious is if you do the opposite and tell them to go ahead and kill themselves THEY GET MAD. :lul: So you're telling me you're supposedly suicidal but you get mad when I tell you to just do it? Well I apologize for not treating you like a precious victim who is somehow magically entitled to respect and validation from other people, but GO AHEAD AND FUCKING DO IT YOU ATTENTION WHORE!

And finally for any lurking suicidal people please do chase your dreams. I hate to break it to you but after you burden your friends and family with another suicide note for a million times they don't care, THEY JUST FIND YOU ANNOYING!
This is especially true for any e girls reading and reminder to those beloved e girls that CHUGGING TEN BENADRYL WILL NOT KILL YOU YOU DUMB ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH! If you're gonna pretend to commit suicide at least make it look legit. "dear friends and family im gonna kill myself by chugging five beer cans and three Advil. Goodbye :foidSoy:"
LOL bro the phenomenon that is « normies depression » is as real as them having « social anxiety » they get *agitated* for 10 minutes thinking about their chad boyfriends and they have to let the entire world on social medias knows that they now have « serious mental heatlth issues :foidSoy: » because they are desperate for sympathy and attention while there is actual real mental illness struggles all around , incels literally thinking about killing themself all day long and can barely get out of bed on a daily basis rotting alone for decades but nobody actually give a fuck about that « jeez just stop crying already and get over it just cuz your entire family just died nobody care « :foidSoy: it’s funny how the more attractive you are (or if you are a toilet) the more relevant your problems become to soyciety:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yup. These people come from loving homes, have good social life, good looks, good grades, etc and whine about the stupidest then and threaten suicide.

If I was the parent of these kids and my son and/of daughter who has a near perfect life start to threaten suicide because of some shit like “errr my parents yelled at me I’m gonna kms” or “errr I failed my talking kms”.

I would get a flat iron and put it on their face so they actually suffer. You know what I would do? I would grab them and throw them off a 6 story building so they get crippled for life. I would grab a microwave and beat them with it.
Based.

Positive is a suicide act anyway. People that commit suicide are failed optimist. Those who have nothing to live for why would they have anything to die for anyway.

But I genuinely want to kill myself though, Ik you will think that all forbidden though should be bottled inside since you really cannot understand this suicide, and by talking this thing in real life will get you basically kick out of society or called as emo, so people said it in the internet to literally anybody really. That's why they said it in the internet.

I support people who kill themself, finally a person who no longer give a shit about this prison flesh and hell we call earth
Suicide is the fate of all incels eventually but no one really gives a shit. You can write a vent on here but the truth is no one cares about each other here. What unites is hatred and shared misery.

LOL bro the phenomenon that is « normies depression » is as real as them having « social anxiety » they get *agitated* for 10 minutes thinking about their chad boyfriends and they have to let the entire world on social medias knows that they now have « serious mental heatlth issues :foidSoy: » because they are desperate for sympathy and attention while there is actual real mental illness struggles all around , incels literally thinking about killing themself all day long and can barely get out of bed on a daily basis rotting alone for decades but nobody actually give a fuck about that « jeez just stop crying already and get over it just cuz your entire family just died nobody care « :foidSoy: it’s funny how the more attractive you are (or if you are a toilet) the more relevant your problems become to soyciety:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Efuckingxactly. Normies and humanity as a whole do not feel empathy. It's a big fat lie. They only feel bad for people their brains subconsciously desire or view as attractive aka people they hope subconsciously to use in some form.

Suicide is the fate of all incels eventually but no one really gives a shit. You can write a vent on here but the truth is no one cares about each other here. What unites is hatred and shared misery.
Ik man. In the end human are genuinely bastard. Ligotti comment about a person misery and how society would react to it are factually true.

r/IncelTears energy
Speaking of soyditt I remember a faggot larp someone made on suicide watch where they said a group of guys raped him infront of his gf and his gf wasn't attracted to him anymore and everyone acted like it was real when it was an obvious fag larp.

Ik man. In the end human are genuinely bastard. Ligotti comment about a person misery and how society would react to it are factually true.
What'd he say?

He basically said this if you give any criticism about life in any coherent way to your so called friend or anybody really and you felt miserable, then by it you are wrong because you are declaring that non existence is better than existence. People will not want to hear what you say and bury you in a grave like what happened to the last messiah in zappfe essay.

Also mankind in general are very positive to life, so when normies said go to therapy you edgelord, it is because they are using one of zappfe principle to protect themself from knowing too much about life, they will denied and ignore or distract themself as commanded by the will to live that are which telling them basically to become a hivemind. That's why things like psychoanalysis exist. It's just anchoring to the value of life.

He also said that life really is a nightmare, because it's value are given by freaks of nature like human. We are marionatte puppet being string around by nature to continue the propogation of human existence, yet we have the intelligence to see the moon and contemplate it. Or carry a brocel and bury them. We have been cast out of garden of Eden btw in which is the lack of consciousness to now anything really.

Animal life are basically fuck, eat kill and sleep. While we human invent shit just to justified life lacks of reason for having an sentient human mind.

He doesnt really see suicide as a solution though but the right to die should definitely exist as it is the only really right that human actually have. But we don't know what the fuck linger hereafter. It could be things like lovecraftian shit. So life is hell and human shouldn't exist, because we know about life too much. Nature made a mistake by creating us.

And the horror expect of it all is that we as human need go somewhere, do something when life as he proclaim is Malignantly useless. Life is basically more of hurdle than good. Also he quote a lot of pessimistic philosopher like cioran, zappfe, Schopenhauer and Mainlander alike. He also explained them basically in accurate terms. So check them out.

Last edited:
Go talk to therapy in the nutshell are basically normies trying to block themself from the dark truth of life. Have fun of losing your job if you said men don't like the barbie movie or think life is genuinely suck. Negative vibe they call

He also really see Buddhism and gnostic christian a good example of pessimistic religion.

Vedanta brahmin and Buddhism are really similar to Schopenhauerian philosophy.

Go talk to therapy in the nutshell are basically normies trying to block themself from the dark truth of life. Have fun of losing your job if you said men don't like the barbie movie or think life is genuinely suck. Negative vibe they call
My last therapist was a disaster, rude, didn't really seem to care, and got annoyed when I strayed from the 'treatment plan' which involves pointing at a white board giving instruction like some English teacher. I can't even remember what they even talk about, I just zone out, because they are obviously following a script - it's so transparent.

The last good one I had was a dude in school, 8 years ago now, who was so obviously fed up with his job. We just talked about politics and history a lot. He no longer gave a shit, but at least I was talking to someone I could relate to.

Also "home work" yes, because dispassionately filling out some form gives the impression that I'm on the road to recovery.

While I don't necessarily think the therapist profession are wastes of oxygen (yet) it needs a serious shakeup.

Last edited:
True ropers never tell anyone they gonna do it, they just do it one day and you find out a few days or months later...

My last therapist was a disaster, rude, didn't really seem to care, and got annoyed when I strayed from the 'treatment plan' which involves pointing at a white board giving instruction like some English teacher. I can't even remember what they even talk about, I just zone out, because they are obviously following a script - it's so transparent.

The last good one I had was a dude in school, 8 years ago now, who was so obviously fed up with his job. We just talked about politics and history a lot. He no longer gave a shit, but at least I was talking to someone I could relate to.

Also "home work" yes, because dispassionately filling out some form gives the impression that I'm on the road to recovery.

While I don't necessarily think the therapist profession are wastes of oxygen (yet) it needs a serious shakeup.
Yep this is modern therapy all right.

When a woman is talking about how suicidal her is it's almost certainly attention seeking

Throughout all the time I've haunted the internet I've encountered many supposedly "depressed and suicidal" normies. How did I know they were depressed and suicidal you ask? Well I know because they decided to tell me how much they wanted to end themselves over a million different times before dropping their entire autobiography. Now I'm sure anyone who's used discord or other sites where you can make online "friends" has encountered this at least once. Some individual, (usually an e girl) who you had spoken to often only once before, dms you telling you they're gonna kill themselves and drops a suicide note as if you'd actually care about some random jackass you don't even know.

View attachment 883405

Some people are just frustrated. And they need some positive attention from people. So they'll say the most outlandish things even myself. Have a nasty habit of talking like that. However, there are people who seriously need mental help. Or at least be nude change in their life which will prevent them from being saddled. The time most people are sad and I think people have every right to be angry and sad. Look at the modern world we live in. It's disgusting, I try to handle it a little differently. Too when I hear the sad voice in my head. I've been told I was depressed. But it really is because the world treats me like shit and I don't fit in society. Nobody here is completely satisfied with their existence. Life is a absurd joke to me. That's why I have to learn how to be the best loser. I can laugh at this decaying world, enjoy the decline basically. Some people were not meant to fit in. Just like private pile from Apocalypse. Now we weren't meant to be in existence in this fucked up world. I just try to enjoy the simple moments of life. It does get annoying and depressing after a while. I wish I didn't have to work myself. I would rather just have the freedom to do whatever I want and have all my needs taken care of but that's not the world. I live on it. I envy you NEETs. But yes, depression is a real thing, and it affects people. Negatively, people tend to allow their emotions to fuck up their behavior in front of others. I've had horrible bosses. Treat me like shit because they didn't know how to control themselves. Even though I was probably the best worker there or teachers abusing me for no reason even though I just wanted to question. The situation that I was in people are assholes. I can't wait for human extinction. This is why I am an anti natalist. No future humans, no depression means no pain and suffering, it won't exist.
Hence, and hence antenatalism is the only. Cure for depression if you really want to think about it ..tt.tktyu.ndreeyydsseds im high as fuck bro

Totally :feelshaha: , speaking to a therapist / psychiatrist is so fucking enraging .. it’s like talking to a retarded version of ChatGPT :feelswhat: , they clearly have to follow a certain protocol while doing their jobs and the result you get is you feel like you interact with some weird smug ass robot it’s not satisfying at all , it actually piss me the fuck off more than anything else … jfl:feelskek:

True ropers never tell anyone they gonna do it, they just do it one day and you find out a few days or months later...
True ropers usually don’t scream it on every roof (every social medias) that they wanna rope , normally they try to keep it low profile unlike « depressed » normies jfl :feelswhat: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Some people are just frustrated. And they need some positive attention from people. So they'll say the most outlandish things even myself. Have a nasty habit of talking like that. However, there are people who seriously need mental help. Or at least be nude change in their life which will prevent them from being saddled. The time most people are sad and I think people have every right to be angry and sad. Look at the modern world we live in. It's disgusting, I try to handle it a little differently. Too when I hear the sad voice in my head. I've been told I was depressed. But it really is because the world treats me like shit and I don't fit in society. Nobody here is completely satisfied with their existence. Life is a absurd joke to me. That's why I have to learn how to be the best loser. I can laugh at this decaying world, enjoy the decline basically. Some people were not meant to fit in. Just like private pile from Apocalypse. Now we weren't meant to be in existence in this fucked up world. I just try to enjoy the simple moments of life. It does get annoying and depressing after a while. I wish I didn't have to work myself. I would rather just have the freedom to do whatever I want and have all my needs taken care of but that's not the world. I live on it. I envy you NEETs. But yes, depression is a real thing, and it affects people. Negatively, people tend to allow their emotions to fuck up their behavior in front of others. I've had horrible bosses. Treat me like shit because they didn't know how to control themselves. Even though I was probably the best worker there or teachers abusing me for no reason even though I just wanted to question. The situation that I was in people are assholes. I can't wait for human extinction. This is why I am an anti natalist. No future humans, no depression means no pain and suffering, it won't exist.
Hence, and hence antenatalism is the only. Cure for depression if you really want to think about it ..tt.tktyu.ndreeyydsseds im high as fuck bro
I'm not gonna read a book.

True ropers usually don’t scream it on every roof (every social medias) that they wanna rope , normally they try to keep it low profile unlike « depressed » normies jfl :feelswhat: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

The funny thing with these normies is how quickly they manage to get over it. Like another related type is minor celebrities, where sometimes you see them talking on TV news or something and they're all like, 'I was in a dark place. I even thought about ending it... But thankfully I got through it... Oh, and by the way, you should buy the book about it I managed to write and get published within a year of it all happening.'

The funny thing with these normies is how quickly they manage to get over it. Like another related type is minor celebrities, where sometimes you see them talking on TV news or something and they're all like, 'I was in a dark place. I even thought about ending it... But thankfully I got through it... Oh, and by the way, you should buy the book about it I managed to write and get published within a year of it all happening.'
JFL :feelskek: The « dark place » that he was talking about was probably his room with the lights off :feelsthink: