Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[sui fuel] No girl is thinking about you

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
You'll never be someone's crush, you'll never be that guy she tells her friends about or writes about in her journal.
Imagine what it must be like, inducing butterflies in a girl's stomach and being constantly on her mind... To be WANTED.

We're pretty much ghosts in the eyes of females.

girls do think of me tho........they think how fucking ugly and weird I am behind my back

girls do think of me tho........they think how fucking ugly and weird I am behind my back
Was gonna add that, lol.
The only time a girl will think of an incel is as that ugly "creep"

Yes, it’s truly one of the great deprivations in life. We see a woman and think about her yet she never so much as regards our existence. That’s if we’re lucky, many of us create feelings of revulsion in her. I don’t feel bad that she feels repulsed but that I’m galaxies away from inspiring lust in her.

Had a bad blackpilled day today. This makes it worse.

Says the guy defending autistic females

Yup.it is over.
Good sui fuel. I needed it to get trough the day.

The only way to be noticed, if only for a split second, is by going ER.

Yes, it’s truly one of the great deprivations in life. We see a woman and think about her yet she never so much as regards our existence. That’s if we’re lucky, many of us create feelings of revulsion in her. I don’t feel bad that she feels repulsed but that I’m galaxies away from inspiring lust in her.
Exactly, how many times have we thought "wow, I'd totally date her" yet no one ever thought that about us.
We're the bottom of the barrel.

Exactly, how many times have we thought "wow, I'd totally date her" yet no one ever thought that about us.
We're the bottom of the barrel.

We’re off to see the Gandy...

latest

Mah nigga. The guy killed his dad, his master, saved his oneitis. Still got rejected.
Love you too man.

You know, I'm pretty sure Kylo is an incel.
Mentally unstable, depressed, the only girl he meets ends up rejecting him.

Love you too man.

You know, I'm pretty sure Kylo is an incel.
Mentally unstable, depressed, the only girl he meets ends up rejecting him.

His uncle tried raping him too, kek.

Yeah, his entire life is a mess.
He's also a gymcel, got a nice bod but still alone.

His own officers try to control him. He has to consistently prove himself.

Meanwhile, his dad was Chad.

His own officers try to control him. He has to consistently prove himself.

Meanwhile, his dad was Chad.
Yeah, no-one takes him seriously.
Han Solo is definitely a Chad.

The whole "light/dark" struggle he has is also super relatable, as all of us started bluepilled at some point.

Yeah, no-one takes him seriously.
Han Solo is definitely a Chad.

The whole "light/dark" struggle he has is also super relatable, as all of us started bluepilled at some point.

Kek, the blackpill/bluepill vs dark/light is a funny analogy.

You'll never be someone's crush, you'll never be that guy she tells her friends about or writes about in her journal.
Imagine what it must be like, inducing butterflies in a girl's stomach and being constantly on her mind... To be WANTED.

We're pretty much ghosts in the eyes of females.
It's over. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Girls may not think about you, but you sir obsess and worship them a little too much.

I overheard rumors of girls that had a crush on me during school years but it was probably fauxflirtng cause I really didn't look good back then

Y'all are arguing over stupid shitty Star Wars sequels that make the prequels look like masterpieces and characters like Rey and Kylo Ren that make Jar Jar actually respectable. Lol

To get back to topic though. Yeah, knowing that you as the man are thinking of women years ahead; whether or not you had any interaction in the firsthand, wouldn't/don't think about you in a single thought in a single day of the week vs. you or I having exactly those thoughts and wonder if those girls that we longed for/desired back in our hey-days. Depressing? Yes. Pathetic? I don't know. Makes me think men are automatically more in depth with their thoughts and feelings vs. women who don't have anywhere near the brain capacity over a slug.

Its so fucking sad...

Mah nigga. The guy killed his dad, his master, saved his oneitis. Still got rejected.

Never thougt about it that way. Its fucking sad too actually.

Off-topic, I think Kylo had a lot of potential, he was just ruined in ep. 8. I think Rian should have at least either made him turn, or go ahead with his plan to get rid of “all of it” but he Nopes out of that and goes back to Kylo wanting to be evil.

Him and Rey starting their own thing would have been great. He should have went that direction, IMO.

Off-topic, I think Kylo had a lot of potential, he was just ruined in ep. 8. I think Rian should have at least either made him turn, or go ahead with his plan to get rid of “all of it” but he Nopes out of that and goes back to Kylo wanting to be evil.

Him and Rey starting their own thing would have been great. He should have went that direction, IMO.

He will probably turn good im Ep. 9.

I like that he's his own boss now, but it doesn't mesh well with TFA.

If Rey turned, or was open to, that would have been cool.

details habibi

Had an interview. I was the most subhuman.

Legit chadlite from Commiefornia was getting all femoid attention. Whenever he talks, they listen. They initiate conversations with him. They wave and tell him goodbye with a certain caring voice.

Everyone also had gfs/bfs. Normies must always bring them up.

Had an interview. I was the most subhuman.

Legit chadlite from Commiefornia was getting all femoid attention. Whenever he talks, they listen. They initiate conversations with him. They wave and tell him goodbye with a certain caring voice.

Everyone also had gfs/bfs. Normies must always bring them up.

im sorry atleast you are white

He will probably turn good im Ep. 9.

I like that he's his own boss now, but it doesn't mesh well with TFA.

If Rey turned, or was open to, that would have been cool.
Is Hux higher in charge than Ren now?