Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted by agecuck in public

So someone who legally can't:

-work
-rent an apartment
-drink
-smoke
-do military

And is physically underdeveloped till 16-18 and mentally underdeveloped till 23-25 is "grown"?
The only reason they can't work, rent, drink, smoke, or serve in the military is only because of modern laws. 16-Year-old used to allowed to do all these things. Adulthood has been postponed in the sick modern West to drive down birth rates, but all of these things were once commonplace.

16-year-old women are sexually mature and can have children. Marriage used to be common for men and women at that age.

Your whole spiel about people being mentally undeveloped until they hit age 25 is normie nonsense that is used to infantilize people. 25 is not the age where your brain is fully developed it is instead the age at which your fluid intelligence (problem solving ability) begins to decline.

Go after a 16 year old then and see if the judge will give a single fuck you cretin.
You're just some retard who gets his morality from the current law and can't think for themself like every agecuck. Just because some judge in America says it's illegal doesn't mean it's wrong retard. They're states in America where the age of consent is 16 and it's legal to have sex with 16-year-old. Would consider the judges in those states pedophiles?

Which means OP might be a pedophile which goes against the rules, So tired of these pedopostings, Bash their head in or something, Scum of the earth.
:feels::soy:

The only reason they can't work, rent, drink, smoke, or serve in the military is only because of modern laws. 16-Year-old used to allowed to do all these things. Adulthood has been postponed in the sick modern West to drive down birth rates, but all of these things were once commonplace.

16-year-old women are sexually mature and can have children. Marriage used to be common for men and women at that age.

Your whole spiel about people being mentally undeveloped until they hit age 25 is normie nonsense that is used to infantilize people. 25 is not the age where your brain is fully developed it is instead the age at which your fluid intelligence (problem solving ability) begins to decline.
You're disgusting and deserve death by firing squad.

You're disgusting and deserve death by firing squad.
You're the freak not me. Go fuck some infertile 60-year-old woman. Hopefully she'll be mentally mature enough for you

@Lonelyus
Well I referring to the concept of "agecucks" in general, not the OP specifically. But the line "peteite but fully formed" was pretty suspect.

@Rau Le Creuset
tbh I think this thread is getting a little out of hand. I think OP might've been just a bit unprofessional at his job and was roasted by a coworker, that's all. The rest that followed is just pedophiles being evil and disgusting.

But, we exposed a lot of self-admitted pedophiles on this website today, and I hope the mods aren't hypocritical enough to ban them for breaking the rules. But something tells me I'll be proven wrong.

@Lonelyus
Well I referring to the concept of "agecucks" in general, not the OP specifically. But the line "peteite but fully formed" was pretty suspect.

@Rau Le Creuset
tbh I think this thread is getting a little out of hand. I think OP might've been just a bit unprofessional at his job and was roasted by a coworker, that's all. The rest that followed is just pedophiles being evil and disgusting.

But, we exposed a lot of self-admitted pedophiles on this website today, and I hope the mods aren't hypocritical enough to ban them for breaking the rules. But something tells me I'll be proven wrong.
jfl at a 2024fag thinking he gets to decide the rules and culture of this forum. you are the one that doesn't belong here.

Tried posting about this last week right after it happened but mods removed it, so I will try to word my post much more carefully this time...

Last week I was working my job as a security guard at a local mall. I had just finished patrolling the parking garage. As I was waiting for the elevator to come down, a blonde foid walked in. She was petite but fully developed, looked to be in her early 20's. As she walked up the stairs, I looked in her direction for about 7 seconds and silently lamented to myself that I would never be able to have her. I admit I shouldn't have looked for that long but I was lost in thought thinking of what could have been if I wasn't an ugly autistcel...

I take the elevator up to the main floor of the mall, I started walking the floor with the intent of going to the security office to take a much needed break. Suddenly I hear someone behind me yell "hey security !". I think "aw shit what now ?", i turn around and see a zoomer with the stupid broccoli haircut. He looks at me for a second without saying anything, I ask what is it, he then tells me that he saw me looking at "that little girl". I freeze up, panic and humiliation surge through me all at once. I explain to him that wasn't a little girl, it was a full grown adult woman and I denied looking at her. Yet this agecuck kept insisting that I was looking at "a little girl" and said that I could lose my job for that. I know that it's futile to argue with agecucks and this one in particular wasn't listening to anything I had to say. He just wanted loudly accuse me in front of everyone without any proof or basis.

I knew engaging with this faggot any further would only draw more attention and make things worse for me. I told him to fuck off and mind his own business. Then I turned around and walked away quickly. I could hear him loudly proclaiming to everyone within earshot that I was looking at a little girl. Talk about mortifying... I don't think I've ever been more humiliated in my life. I stayed in my office for an hour, too humiliated to show my face back out there. If I didn't work there I would have punched the faggot square in his lying mouth right then.

Why are agecucks like this ? What made that faggot think he had the right to slander me in public like that ? This has only made my hatred of agecucks stronger than ever...
Throw a starbucks at him

If you are security you should have just accused him of being a pedophile and thrown him out?

jfl at a 2024fag thinking he gets to decide the rules and culture of this forum. you are the one that doesn't belong here.

@Lonelyus

@Rau Le Creuset

"Yikes did you just describe the physical appearance of a foid ? That's very sus and problematic. Let's unpack this... :soy: "

Jfl tf outta here dude. You are a complete and utter agecuck, we get it already...

I think he might be a rat from reddit...

"Yikes did you just describe the physical appearance of a foid ? That's very sus and problematic. Let's unpack this... :soy: "

Jfl tf outta here dude. You are a complete and utter agecuck, we get it already...
Not an agecuck. Go ahead and pursue any 18 year old foid you want. Leave perky 14 year olds alone, especially during work.

I hate reddit. And why the fuck would I make nearly 15 hundred posts if I was a rat??
You act just like a typical IT user... Perhaps you would feel more at home over there instead of gaslighting people here with your blue pilled agecuck nonsense.

You act just like a typical IT user... Perhaps you would feel more at home over there instead of gaslighting people here with your blue pilled agecuck nonsense.
DON'T. HURT. INNOCENT. PEOPLE. That's not a bluepill! That's just called having a soul.

Tried posting about this last week right after it happened but mods removed it, so I will try to word my post much more carefully this time...

Last week I was working my job as a security guard at a local mall. I had just finished patrolling the parking garage. As I was waiting for the elevator to come down, a blonde foid walked in. She was petite but fully developed, looked to be in her early 20's. As she walked up the stairs, I looked in her direction for about 7 seconds and silently lamented to myself that I would never be able to have her. I admit I shouldn't have looked for that long but I was lost in thought thinking of what could have been if I wasn't an ugly autistcel...

I take the elevator up to the main floor of the mall, I started walking the floor with the intent of going to the security office to take a much needed break. Suddenly I hear someone behind me yell "hey security !". I think "aw shit what now ?", i turn around and see a zoomer with the stupid broccoli haircut. He looks at me for a second without saying anything, I ask what is it, he then tells me that he saw me looking at "that little girl". I freeze up, panic and humiliation surge through me all at once. I explain to him that wasn't a little girl, it was a full grown adult woman and I denied looking at her. Yet this agecuck kept insisting that I was looking at "a little girl" and said that I could lose my job for that. I know that it's futile to argue with agecucks and this one in particular wasn't listening to anything I had to say. He just wanted loudly accuse me in front of everyone without any proof or basis.

I knew engaging with this faggot any further would only draw more attention and make things worse for me. I told him to fuck off and mind his own business. Then I turned around and walked away quickly. I could hear him loudly proclaiming to everyone within earshot that I was looking at a little girl. Talk about mortifying... I don't think I've ever been more humiliated in my life. I stayed in my office for an hour, too humiliated to show my face back out there. If I didn't work there I would have punched the faggot square in his lying mouth right then.

Why are agecucks like this ? What made that faggot think he had the right to slander me in public like that ? This has only made my hatred of agecucks stronger than ever...
so looking at fully mature adult women is perverted now, great world

Happened to me when i was a minor (16) but when youre on the first satge of norwooding its brutal i pulled up to a hungry howies which is a pizzeria usually located at florida went in to go pick up food for the fam and as im walking to the door since its all glass its pretty easy to hesr from whats going on inside so there was this nigger couple with their child running around the place and the dad yells “ jamal jamal! Come here now ome here now!” As i open the door this nigger couple kept giving me weird looks like the type of looks that a pedofile would get and im just there waiting for my pizza and then i get it and left

What's an agecuck?

Edit: OK I read your thing. An agecuck is a non-pedophile.
Lol! That's funny...

You should wear a hat, and learn how to sidestare

Insecuritycraft

@aswellfella

Pedophilia (termed "pedophilic disorder") is defined by the DSM-5-TR (latest edition of the DSM) as "Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger)." There is no such a thing as ephebophilia (attraction to 15–17-year-olds) in the DSM, nor is it a sexual disorder; it is a completely healthy expression of male sexuality that shouldn't be medicalized (i.e. you shouldn't even call it "ephebophilia" just as you don't call attraction to "adults" teleiophilia) and criminalized.

"Ephebophilia" isn't even considered a paraphilia (abnormal sexual interest) because it's an attraction to SEXUALLY MATURE, PUBESCENT WOMEN in Tanner stages 4 or 5, which is usually 15–17 (coincidentally the AOCs for most modern, first world nations). This is why I don't even subscribe to this term because it's used in conjunction with pedophilia/hebephilia to vilify normal male sexuality, and because you don't call men who are attracted to age-of-majority women "teleiophiles," you just call them "straight" or "heterosexuals," so I would identify as "straight," "heterosexual," or "gynephile," but never this term.

And yes, the AOC here is 16, so you can fuck a 16-year-old even if you're 80.

Last edited:
I'm an ugly incel. No foid is going to fuck me, whether she's 16 or fucking 90. That's what being an incel is...
Also a jury made from people in the same jurisdiction would decide you were guilty or not. The judge will pick the punishment. So get ready for 25 years.
The AOC doesn't vary on a county-by-country basis, you nigtard
If I fail to lookmax, I'm going back home and ascending with two child brides of my choosing. I already have plot of land thanks to my parents as well as working to achieve useable degree to work remotely. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN do about it.
Based :feelskek:

Last edited:
Not an agecuck. Go ahead and pursue any 18 year old foid you want. Leave perky 14 year olds alone, especially during work.
>perky

this guy is just projecting, he was the pedo all along. plot twist!

tbh curious what was different in the original version of this thread

the story in OP leaves a lot of things unanswered, like why a young zoomie would think a blonde girl approx. his age was a small minor, or a victim.of pedophilia. did she have an exaggerated neotenous look or sth, by any chance?

DON'T. HURT. INNOCENT. PEOPLE. That's not a bluepill! That's just called having a soul.
Yes he hurt innocent people by staring at dubiously aged young lady for slightly longer than what’s deemed socially acceptable. She will need intensive therapy to recover from this and he deserves the electric chair for his heinous crime.
Happy?

Yes he hurt innocent people by staring at dubiously aged young lady for slightly longer than what’s deemed socially acceptable. She will need intensive therapy to recover from this and he deserves the electric chair for his heinous crime.
Happy?
He was arguing for pedophilia. Him and 4 other dicks. That's what I'm referring to. If you want to read back, read further.

He was arguing for pedophilia. Him and 4 other dicks. That's what I'm referring to. If you want to read back, read further.
Do you know what pedophilia is?

On second thought I’d rather keep my account here for a while longer. I don’t care for your agecuckery.

Do you know what pedophilia is?
I know you're about to bring up the whole pedophilia vs ebophilia angle. All evil people do. That's not what I'm referring to. Words are what people make them. Why don't you tell me why think ruining an innocent child's life is cool?

Don't try and fuck kids, brocel. That's what I'm saying.
AOC where I live is at marriage. Sex becomes lawful regardless of age.
Your country’s definition of what a “kid” is, is entirely arbitrary and changes at whim.
IMG 7535

But what do I care? I’m not getting laid any time soon. I just think your polemics are retarded and based on pointing fingers.

AOC where I live is at marriage. Sex becomes lawful regardless of age.
Your country’s definition of what a “kid” is, is entirely arbitrary and changes at whim.
View attachment 1193823

But what do I care? I’m not getting laid any time soon. I just think your polemics are retarded and based on pointing fingers.
Would you really like a grown man fucking your 7 year old daughter? Just because it's "arbitrary"?

Typical white knights that same foid wouldn`t even give him the time of day if he asked fuck agecucks

Not once did I argue for pedophilia or say anything about wanting to fuck kids, you filthy lying rat. I simply called you an agecuck and then you started making all these retarded assumptions based on that. Go back to IT and stay there