Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(sui fuel) my.gurl forums sex survey

L

Larrysellers

Banned
-
http://my.gurl.com/forums/read/591.946206-Sex-survey I read lots of degenerate forums, this thread has a lot of girls that have claimed to have fucked multiple guys at age 14. I was looking to see how many of them swallowed and was shocked to see the ages of when a lot of these girls lost their virginities. A forum that is just super fucked up and no incel should read is blacktowhite, read at your peril. Its about cucks and their "hotwives" who fuck black men, some men are locked in chastity 24/7 not unlocked for years, financially supporting a mixed baby

Most girls I've spoken to have lost their virginity at around 13-14, and all of them fucked older guys.

Northern England is just pure degeneracy.

they all seem to have roughly sub 80 iq considering they struggle using correct formatting

Current Age 13
Age you lost virgnity? 12
Was it a hook up or in a relationship? Hook up
How many guys/girls have you had sex with? 6/4

Fave position? Doggy style
Rough or soft? Rough
Do you like being used by the guy? Yeah
Do you let him do what he wants to you? Usually, nothing I don't want to do has come up

Ever had anal? Yeah
Did you like it? Yeah (I tried it before vaginal)
Would you do it again? In a heartbeat

Ever gave oral? Yeah
Did he cum? Yeah
Where do you like him to cum? In my mouth/throat or on my face
Spit or swallow? Swallow

Ever had a threesome? Yeah
What type? (FFM, FMM, FFF) all 3
Did you enjoy it? Yeah
Would you do it again? Yeah, it's alot of work though

When did you start masturbating? 10
First time having an orgasm? 10
Fave way to masturbate? Grinding or humping with something vibrating my clit

How often do you have sex? Three times a week I guess
How often do you orgasm from sex? Every single time
How often do you masturbate? Several times a day
How often do you orgasm from masturbation? I usually cum twice whenever I masturbate

holy fuck at this dumb slut i hope she gets acid faced asap

Might be cope but go to a prison be surrounded by criminals. Go to an asylum be surrounded by looneys. Go to degenerate message boards be surrounded by degenerates.
Why torture yourself OP?

"Hi everyone, I am 24 years old and have never been kissed, held hands, or been on a date. I've only been asked out twice. I'm shy, but I have a lot of shy girl friends who still have boyfriends. Sometimes I feel really ugly and down, like no one will ever want me or think I'm pretty. I'm so ashamed that I'm still a virgin at my age. Who will want to marry me? I'm getting to that age where a lot of my friends have kids and are getting married and I'm not. Do you think I'm ugly? Do you think someone will love me or want to be with me someday? I feel so much pressure, saddness and loneliness. I feel so ugly compared to other girls and the women on TV. Everyone else is so far ahead of me, even young high school girls. I feel like an old maid. "

Female incel spotted in my.gurl forum. She is likely volcel (asked out twice..) but she still clearly suffers from the same isolation hence experiencing similar symptoms to male incels. Its not all over guys

"Hi everyone, I am 24 years old and have never been kissed, held hands, or been on a date. I've only been asked out twice. I'm shy, but I have a lot of shy girl friends who still have boyfriends. Sometimes I feel really ugly and down, like no one will ever want me or think I'm pretty. I'm so ashamed that I'm still a virgin at my age. Who will want to marry me? I'm getting to that age where a lot of my friends have kids and are getting married and I'm not. Do you think I'm ugly? Do you think someone will love me or want to be with me someday? I feel so much pressure, saddness and loneliness. I feel so ugly compared to other girls and the women on TV. Everyone else is so far ahead of me, even young high school girls. I feel like an old maid. "

Female incel spotted in my.gurl forum. She is likely volcel (asked out twice..) but she still clearly suffers from the same isolation hence experiencing similar symptoms to male incels. Its not all over guys
I doubt she's incel. She could always find an average guy who would like her. But no, it's Chad or bust for these hoe's.

>I've only been asked out twice.
>Sometimes I feel... like no one will ever want me

one or the other

"I read some of the links you sent...thanks. I don't think they will help in the long run. I have had self-esteem problems for as long as I can remember. Anyways, i don't think I have a problem. I think it's society and cultre that makes people (especially me) feel like crap and hate themselves. As for boys and dating, I will be 25 next year so I can give up on hope." the girl clearly suffers from incel-esqu issues. Inceldome is a spectrum ranging from hugless truecels to failed normies, she falls in that spectrum imo.
"
thanks, but idk, sometimes I feel like that just can't be true. I'm 24, and I don't think I'll ever find someone who even wants to kiss me. I think I will just have to get a surrogate if I ever want kids. As for marriage, I'm from Pakistan so my mom is getting me an arranged marriage, since I know no one will ever fall in love with me. I see ppl kiss on TV and in real life, and I know no man will ever want me like that.
"

This girl is not looking for chad, she wants someone to love her "
Thanks a lot for your response. I agree with you - no woman ever needs a man or a man's validation, but I guess sometimes it would be nice to have a man's love."

Another female incel spotted "whitheredclaw:I'm 26 and have never done any of this and I know it's because I'm ugly and all that no one would want to be with me"

Im not out here white knighting for females, but it is undeniable that there are virgin girls out there who experience similar emotional trauma to incels

Most girls I've spoken to have lost their virginity at around 13-14, and all of them fucked older guys.

That was my experience growing up. A lot of the girls were loosing their virginity around 13-14-15 although to be fair so did most of the guys. Quite a few of the girls were with older guys and a lot of those blokes ended up in some degree of trouble because of it. Teenage girls are fucking filthy disgusting little lying whores.

Young Chads irk me more than young whores.

That was my experience growing up. A lot of the girls were loosing their virginity around 13-14-15 although to be fair so did most of the guys. Quite a few of the girls were with older guys and a lot of those blokes ended up in some degree of trouble because of it. Teenage girls are fucking filthy disgusting little lying whores.
All women are whores as soon as they hit puberty.
There is no such thing as a "pure" woman.

This makes me want to go on a killing spree.
I want to round up all of these sluts and stab their vaginas until they bleed out.

I already knew that. Most girls in my school lost it around that age with older Chads. Guys lose their virginity years later on average

degeneracy like this reminds me how fucked western society is beyond repair. The hypergamy is real.

>I've only been asked out twice.
>Sometimes I feel... like no one will ever want me

How many guys/girls have you had sex with??39 Boys

giphy.gif

13-14? jesus christ

Anyone else want to get married to one of these sluts? Me neither.

JFL, your female looksmatched has fucked 100 guys by the age of 16