Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suggestion/Request: an appropriate date pick for the national incel day

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Needless to explain and delve too much, title is self explanatory. we should make a yearly incel day and it should be special, I don't think that a standard ER rage date should be considered because there's a plenty of them and it would be a pain in the ass to pick one. neither website/forum creation dates. the date has to be much more special and has a very brutal blackpilling moment :blackpill::feelsmage:

Impressive, magnificient and vERy based :feelzez:
Upvoted :feelsautistic:

February 15th

1/1. Because 1 is the loneliest number.

Impressive, magnificient and vERy based :feelzez:
Upvoted :feelsautistic:
Updoot

I don't think that a standard ER rage date should be considered because there's a plenty of them and it would be a pain in the ass to pick one. neither website/forum creation dates.

But what other dates could come to your mind and why?

Because my first two thoughts were May 23rd and November 8th.

But what other dates could come to your mind and why?

Because my first two thoughts were May 23rd and November 8th.
I know the first thing that came to my mind are ER rampage moments but Idk I feel like every incel rampage is good and I don't want to wrong others by only picking one :what:

I know the first thing that came to my mind are ER rampage moments but Idk I feel like every incel rampage is good and I don't want to wrong others by only picking one :what:

That's so true, I was thinking of that gymmaxxer that attacked a female yoga class. January 1st still makes the most sense based on what's written above.

They were all good but ER was iconic