Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Subjects you excelled in without any effort ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Some of you will already know what my answer is: History.
I can just suck the information up like a sponge, I don't know why.
But that doesn't mean I like all types of history, for example I dislike cultural history, the story of all of those Philosophers, etc.
All I know is war.

Regarding other subjects... I did OK but there were some subjects such as Physics and Economics that I performed very bad in.

Last edited:
My strong points at school: English, History, geography, chemistry, sociology, philosophy
Mediocre: physics, math
Sucked ass: biology and portuguese grammar

Multimedia and Geography

I did zero studying for maths and got an A or B or something. I never studied so any subject that was just based off of IQ or general knowledge I always did well on

I did zero studying for maths and got an A or B or something. I never studied so any subject that was just based off of IQ or general knowledge I always did well on
Brutal, mogs me.

Photoshop shit and video editing

We had that for a year but it was coupled with acting and dancing. ( Such a waste of time )

My strong point in school: Lunch or PE.

I honestly hated it too but it was my highest grade nevertheless.
Absolute chad.
I always got a 6 or a 7. ( We were graded from 1-10 )

I didn't study shit either, only maybe for the SATs

History mostly

Maths and history, but then I stopped going to class, I didn't even attend my final exam in maths, let alone the others. What's the point of going to school when your life will end at the bottom of a noose anyways?

I was pretty good at math and computer shit

God tier: English, Informatics, Ethics, Psychology, Philosophy
Decent tier: Arts, Music, Sociology, History, Physics, Croatian
Mediocre tier: Chemistry, Economics, Biology
Bad tier: Maths, Italian, P.E., Geography
Jesus fucking Christ how did I even pass this class tier: Latin

History, philosophy, sociology

Im human

Full of Chads in here. I wasn’t good at anything.

God tier: English, Informatics, Ethics, Psychology, Philosophy
Decent tier: Arts, Music, Sociology, History, Physics, Croatian
Mediocre tier: Chemistry, Economics, Biology
Bad tier: Maths, Italian, P.E., Geography
Jesus fucking Christ how did I even pass this class tier: Latin

MY TIER LIST

God tier: Lunch, PE, Study Hall
Decent tier:
Mediocre tier:
Bad tier:
Jesus fucking Christ how did I even pass this class tier: English, Music, History, Physics, Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Geography, Psychology, Philosophy, Arts, Spanish, Electric Engineering, Game Design, Astronomy, Web/Graphic Design

Last edited:
I used to excel at everything when young. but around hs and college I just did decent in everything but never good at anything.

Languages though I was always mogged and did shit.

By college u mean university? Or college (16-18)
Undergraduate, the thing you do after high school, i dont know because university in america usually means masters and phd, but i might be wrong

MY TIER LIST

God tier: Lunch, PE, Study Hall
Decent tier:
Mediocre tier:
Bad tier:
Jesus fucking Christ how did I even pass this class tier: English, Music, History, Physics, Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Geography, Psychology, Philosophy, Arts, Spanish, Electric Engineering, Game Design, Astronomy, Web/Graphic Design
>P.E. in God tier
:chad:s OUT

History.
Used to watch a lot of History channel/Discovery/Random documentaries after work and school since I was always alone.

History.
Used to watch a lot of History channel/Discovery/Random documentaries after work and school since I was always alone.
Based, fellow man of culture.

Physics chemistry math bio

I passed the AP US history exam and didn't learn a single thing

Literature and English were always my favorites, didnt have to put much effort to pass them honestly

IQ mogs me.

Is that a high school exam ?
AP is advanced placement aka shittons of bullshit homework that should even exist. Netherlands prob doesn't have stupid shit like this.

AP is advanced placement aka shittons of bullshit homework that should even exist. Netherlands prob doesn't have stupid shit like this.
I don't know.

Languages, math, history, sports