Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Subjects you excelled in without any effort ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
History, PE, languages

Too much for my pea brain: ALL STEM SUBJECTS

Mathethamtics, chemistry, anatomy and physiology

English or any other writing courses, 100%.

i was always the best in my class at french, even had better grades than the top students, but i sucked at everything else
You're a natural French puppet.

I rembere skipping 1/4 of all my classes in highschool yet still made out like a nigger winning the olympics with a 85%.
Though this was a mid-tier school in Toronto

If I say everything, am I bragging?

In all fairness, I do study when the material demands your attention.

Everything. Lowest mark I can remember was 83% (in English). The real grind started around the 90% mark. That's when I really needed to study. Nobody effortlessly gets perfect on anything. If they tell you they don't study, they're full of shit. Yes, there are naturals in subject areas, but nobody is a computer and people make simple errors here and there.

Everything. Lowest mark I can remember was 83% (in English). The real grind started around the 90% mark. That's when I really needed to study. Nobody effortlessly gets perfect on anything. If they tell you they don't study, they're full of shit. Yes, there are naturals in subject areas, but nobody is a computer and people make simple errors here and there.
Very nice, I never had such motivation.
I hated all subjects that didn't interest me.
My marks for history were always in the 8-9 range, I managed to get some perfect 10s for some tests regarding WW1, WW2 and the Cold War.
For topics such as culture and philosophy in history I got 6s or 7s just lol.

Languages
Geography
History

Geography
History
Oh yes I forgot to mention geography, but only when you had to identify countries.
I did not like the part of geography where you had to learn about how volcanoes form or someshit.

Oh yes I forgot to mention geography, but only when you had to identify countries.
I did not like the part of geography where you had to learn about how volcanoes form or someshit.
>tfw world maps from video games burned into your brain :feelsWizard:

Very nice, I never had such motivation.
I hated all subjects that didn't interest me.
My marks for history were always in the 8-9 range, I managed to get some perfect 10s for some tests regarding WW1, WW2 and the Cold War.
For topics such as culture and philosophy in history I got 6s or 7s just lol.

How was your math? There is no actual math in high school, by the way. That's all rote memorization and following algorithms (formal, step-by-step procedures) to solve problems. Math is rigorous reasoning. Philosophy can be rigorous also, if you define your terms in advance. Did you have some philosophy in high school? I've been arguing a lot for an intro philosophy class in high school that covers basic logic and the philosophical method.

The quality of public education is abysmal in the West. Kids are much more capable than what they're being exposed to. Some private school curriculums are several years ahead of public schools. They're not schools for gifted kids, just rich kids.

Did you have some philosophy in high school? I've been arguing a lot for an intro philosophy class in high school that covers basic logic and the philosophical method.
It wasn't a separate subject, we had it in history class.

How was your math? There is no actual math in high school, by the way. That's all rote memorization and following algorithms (formal, step-by-step procedures) to solve problems. Math is rigorous reasoning.
I don't know, I just never had any interest in it.

The quality of public education is abysmal in the West. Kids are much more capable than what they're being exposed to. Some private school curriculums are several years ahead of public schools. They're not schools for gifted kids, just rich kids.
Down with capitalists !

how poetic. tfw when asiancels take solace in excelling in studies while chads get the women, the professors and the management jobs

I was good at history and more or less biology