Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman jestermaxxes at his low-level job

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm7gE97Ah2P/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When you’re being paid minimum wage, any normal person would put in minimal effort, yet this subhuman puts in extra effort by doing all these weird theatrics like a clown in a circus even though he won’t get paid extra for that.

He is doing nothing more than putting popcorn in a container, yet he is acting as if he’s doing something very high level, complicated, difficult, or skillful so that he can cope and pretend that he is at least good at something in life when in reality his life has no value and all he is gonna be doing for the rest of his life is packing popcorn for customers for $10 an hour.

Absolutely over

Last edited:
:feelsPop: i wonder if stacy is going to appreciate that talent or no

:feelsPop: i wonder if stacy is going to appreciate that talent or no

She’ll show her appreciation by giving him a $1 tip, and then she’ll suck chad’s cock for free in the movie theatre

@Transcended Trucel

so that he can cope and pretend that he is at least good at something in life when in reality his life has no value and all he is gonna be doing for the rest of his life is packing popcorn for customers for $10 an hour.
That's brutal :feelsUnreal:

Just have a hard ethic and keep grinding bro it will get you places in life :soy:

look at the comments lmao - they're toasting him, most normies are not impressed at all, fail-o effect on full display. if that was chad, panties would be getting creamed.

Looks impressive but yeah it is a massive subhuman cope. Not going to get him promoted nor anything else special. Maybe a few more tips

I'm impressed that he can maintain a happy attitude while working a shitty min-wage job.

I'm impressed that he can maintain a happy attitude while working a shitty min-wage job.
some of the min wage jobs are more fun I'd say than the higher paying ones.

Despite being at the bottom rung in the social hierarchy, he still looks happy. Ignorance is bliss.

must have to sweep the floor every 30 seconds

Scooping popcorn for 8 hours while earning pennies is fun?
probably fun than being a tech slave like I am tbh. although seems they don't get much downtime to watch copes

look at the comments lmao - they're toasting him, most normies are not impressed at all, fail-o effect on full display. if that was chad, panties would be getting creamed.

Exactly, if it was chad showing the same behaviour, normies would be praising him for his skill and for showing high level of passion for the job, normies would be outraged to see a good looking man doing a low level job and would create a go-fund-me to raise funds for the chad to leave that minimum wage job and enter the modelling industry.

But because it’s an ugly subhuman, normies are ridiculing him and making fun of him, nobody will make any effort to help him get him a better job due to the fact that they are happy to see him suffer in a minimum wage job because they believe that he’s exactly where he belongs: on the lower rungs of the social-economic ladder, just for being a genetic trash

Last edited:
Despite being at the bottom rung in the social hierarchy, he still looks happy. Ignorance is bliss.
Agreed. Even if his jestermaxxing doesn't result in any reward, if it makes him happy that is what should matter. It is a cope for him and as long as doing this at his job fulfills this cope, it is worth it. The normies ridiculing him in the comments are scum however.

If you’re gonna be inkwell, it’s better to be extremely low IQ. Downies are some of the happiest people alive.

He looks sad at the end tbh, maybe its just a faster way for him to do his job

i'd rather shoot myself in the head, survive, and be in a vegetative state for the rest of my life.

If you’re gonna be inkwell, it’s better to be extremely low IQ. Downies are some of the happiest people alive.

True. The more intelligence you have, the more you understand the unfairness, inequality, injustice, that exists in reality, so the more pain/suffering you experience as a result of that realisation

puts in extra effort by doing all these weird theatrics like a clown in a circus even though he won’t get paid extra for that.
If only he used that extra effort to hit the Gym. There's no point doing these cool tricks if you look a a pregnant landwhale.

Still wagemogs a 3rd world engineer

How can you not see the pure suffering in his eyes, he's rotten inside, he's doing this shit to compensate, he's forced into being a clown while serving popcorn, he's filling for becky until her summer break and he'll get forced into ldar, most brutal video i've seen this year.

Last edited:
This is impressive though ngl

Humans are Chadsexual. Is part of blackpill basics. Children will choose Max Steel toys over Garmamel toys.

This is impressive though ngl

If this is impressive to you, then you are very easily impressed.

Pretty much anyone can do what he’s doing, doesn’t require any skill

Also, even if you think of it as “skills”, his “skill” isn’t something which he can use to benefit himself in the real world, he gets paid nothing extra (by his employer) for showing his “skills”, his hourly wage is still the same.

So if a skill has no utility in the real world, it will end up having NO VALUE ($) in the real world, hence it is illogical to even label it as a “skill” in the first place.

Last edited:
waaaaaow

fucking worthless minimum wage dystopian fat fucking wageslaving relentless fucking sloppy $10 hooker

If this is impressive to you, then you are very easily impressed.

Pretty much anyone can do what he’s doing, doesn’t require any skill

Also, even if you think of it as “skills”, his “skill” isn’t something which he can use to benefit himself in the real world, he gets paid nothing extra (by his employer) for showing his “skills”, his hourly wage is still the same.

So if a skill has no utility in the real world, it will end up having NO VALUE ($) in the real world, hence it is illogical to even label it as a “skill” in the first place.
Holllly shhitttt I do not caaare nigga it's awesome to see him fling popcorn

This is his only cope probably, smh.

But I don't care. He's a fatcel and he's white. Fatcel is fakecel.

How can you not see the pure suffering in his eyes, he's rotten inside, he's doing this shit to compensate, he's forced into being a clown while serving popcorn, he's filling for becky until her summer break and he'll get forced into ldar, most brutal video i've seen this year.

Yeah In the video you can hear the customers laughing at him as if he is a clown in a circus doing a funny act.

Society expects people to have a personality which matches their appearance. If you’re subhuman-looking and dare to be “cool” or if you try to at least “fit in” with others, society will treat you negatively in a brutal manner until you play the ROLE that they expect you to play (based on your appearance).

popcorn-dude’s role in society (to be a jester slave) has already been decided by society in accordance to his looks, and in order to not get fired from his job he can’t “be himself”, he has to put on an artificial act and behave the way society wants him to behave

To avoid being homeless and rotting on the street, He has to behave like a clown because society wants him to behave like a clown so that they can have someone to laugh at.

Brutal

Last edited:
Even actual clowns whose job it is to jestermax have more self respect than these faggots.

The worst I've ever seen was those delivery 'men' that did a dance or something because the owner left a note on the door with instructions telling them to do so.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm7gE97Ah2P/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When you’re being paid minimum wage, any normal person would put in minimal effort, yet this subhuman puts in extra effort by doing all these weird theatrics like a clown in a circus even though he won’t get paid extra for that.

He is doing nothing more than putting popcorn in a container, yet he is acting as if he’s doing something very high level, complicated, difficult, or skillful so that he can cope and pretend that he is at least good at something in life when in reality his life has no value and all he is gonna be doing for the rest of his life is packing popcorn for customers for $10 an hour.

Absolutely over

you seriously raged by some down syndrome guy doing his only affordable job? brutal man. i thought incels were smart.

probably fun than being a tech slave like I am tbh. although seems they don't get much downtime to watch copes
working at the movies probably sucks though considering you will be serving alot of young happy couples who are probably about to make out and then go fuck in an empty parking lot.