Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman friend ascended with stacy (probably through betabuxxing)

ForeverAlonemaxxer

ForeverAlonemaxxer

Private Vodka (Ready for the LZ)
★★★
I still can't fathom how my subhuman friend with a recessed chin and jaw managed to get a stacy. It's completely flawed. Either he's a betabux or got some status through a social circle or i don't even know. He was with some LTB chick before and ascended with a Stacy-lite. This is fucking suifuel

Maybe he just has a good personality

I still can't fathom how my subhuman friend with a recessed chin and jaw managed to get a stacy. It's completely flawed. Either he's a betabux or got some status through a social circle or i don't even know. He was with some LTB chick before and ascended with a Stacy-lite. This is fucking suifuel
How tall is he?

How tall is he?
You may think this is a LARP but I knew him since I was 12 she's a stacylite tbh and he's a recessed cuck.

How much does he make a year?

You may think this is a LARP but I knew him since I was 12 she's a stacylite tbh and he's a recessed cuck.
What would you rate his face on a scale of 1-10, 1 being deformed and 10 being giga ultra chad.

What would you rate his face on a scale of 1-10, 1 being deformed and 10 being giga ultra chad.
solid 4- 4.5. 5 at best

Meh, not news worthy. I've seen that plenty of times irl.
How do they do it? Betabux? I know the blackpill is true but this isn't possible

Woah

Can’t tell if this is fucking larp

Post pics of stacy

Pics or it didn’t happen