Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Style "maxxing" is pointless

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Today I walked by some blond Chad on campus who had what looked to be hickies on his neck. Another thing I noticed is that he was wearing what looked like Walmart/Costco shoes.

While you "ImPrOoVe yOuR fAsHiOn" :soy::feels:, there are GL guys getting laid in Captain America t-shirts and cargo shorts. The only important part of having style is being able to dress normie/NT, but once you pass a certain looks threshold, not even that is necessary.

In high school, I tried to compensate for my low social status by dressing really good. Didn't change a damn thing. I might've gotten more respect than I would've had I stayed dressing like an autist, but overall I think I wasted time and effort trying to bother with fashion. Something I should've recognized as an early blackpill in my life but didn't was when I once heard some tall lightskin Chadpreet boast, "I wear $20 shoes and no one gives a shit."

Arguably, wearers halo clothing more than the other way around. Hence why brands need to hire good-looking models. I truly pity any incels on here who may have tried full-on hypebeastmaxxing just to stay with a dry dick :lul: (but then again, maybe you deserve it for being a nigculture worshipper and reckless spender)

Niggas wearing fuckin flip flops slay here

Doesn't work for subhumans

Works for normies somewhat

Is not necessary for chads

I agree
Clothing is mostly useless when it comes to if you slay or not

Today I walked by some blond Chad on campus who had what looked to be hickies on his neck. Another thing I noticed is that he was wearing what looked like Walmart/Costco shoes.

While you "ImPrOoVe yOuR fAsHiOn" :soy::feels:, there are GL guys getting laid in Captain America t-shirts and cargo shorts. The only important part of having style is being able to dress normie/NT, but once you pass a certain looks threshold, not even that is necessary.

In high school, I tried to compensate for my low social status by dressing really good. Didn't change a damn thing. I might've gotten more respect than I would've had I stayed dressing like an autist, but overall I think I wasted time and effort trying to bother with fashion. Something I should've recognized as an early blackpill in my life but didn't was when I once heard some tall lightskin Chadpreet boast, "I wear $20 shoes and no one gives a shit."

Arguably, wearers halo clothing more than the other way around. Hence why brands need to hire good-looking models. I truly pity any incels on here who may have tried full-on hypebeastmaxxing just to stay with a dry dick :lul: (but then again, maybe you deserve it for being a nigculture worshipper and reckless spender)
I notice it all the time.

99% of these guys with girls are either: tall, fag, wearing athletic shorts, sweatpants, and hoodie.

When chad wears athletic shorts and hoodie he is sporty, chilled out and easy going.

When a sub 5 wears the same clothes, he is lazy, sloppy and a bum.

some blond Chad on campus who had what looked to be hickies on his neck
Reading this is giving me panic attacks ngl. I've never kissed a female in my entire life...

I wear all popular sports brand clothing but I still look poor. Brutal curry trait.

Doesn't work for subhumans

Works for normies somewhat

Is not necessary for chads
Dressing NT is a necessity for subhumans and normies if you don't want to be mocked or ostracized. Dressing nice is pointless for anyone to do though. No reason to overspend on clothes or shoes, especially since many foids can't tell the difference between a pair of Jordan flights and Jordan retros

Niggas wearing fuckin flip flops slay here
I wear all popular sports brand clothing but I still look poor. Brutal curry trait.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Reading this is giving me panic attacks ngl. I've never kissed a female in my entire life...
Yeah, it felt like seeing two people doing PDA in public. Like if you're gonna let someone give you a hickey, shouldn't you at least ask for it somewhere where your clothes will cover it up the next day?? It's like these people just want to advertise what sexhavers they are. No sense of shame or modesty whatsoever

@Ron.Belgrade
@copemaxx9002
Dressing NT is a necessity for subhumans and normies if you don't want to be mocked or ostracized. Dressing nice is pointless for anyone to do though. No reason to overspend on clothes or shoes, especially since many foids can't tell the difference between a pair of Jordan flights and Jordan retros

Only fashion I would spend on is for myself, if you try to ascend with "style", youre in for a whole world of hurt.

I want some boots but they're so fucking expensive I feel like a foid when I spend a lot of money on clothes.
Mines is some weird ass swiss shit, not cheap but these look good + comfortable.

Today I walked by some blond Chad on campus who had what looked to be hickies on his neck.
Ive almost teared up with this one, Knowing I will never be the guy trying to hide his hickies in embarassment, knowing I will never be desirable enough for a foid to leave her mark on me, its fucking JOEVER.

>Jordans
Overpriced just get nikes
Different styles. Nike shoes that normies wear are usually running shoes (air maxes) or lifestyle shoes (AF1s), whereas Jays n shiet are nigball shoes.

But yeah Jordans are overpriced trash. Nobody should wear them

Only fashion I would spend on is for myself, if you try to ascend with "style", youre in for a whole world of hurt.
@Infamie.Belgrade

The thing is, this is how I want to dress "for myself":
H34DJ3QXPII6LBCXJNBRX57NJQ

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg

@Infamie.Belgrade

The thing is, this is how I want to dress "for myself":
H34DJ3QXPII6LBCXJNBRX57NJQ

magnolia-plantation-and-gardens.jpg

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg
Hes got some style ngl, and these outfits arent exactly too expensive to set up. (Save the shoes.)

Ive almost teared up with this one, Knowing I will never be the guy trying to hide his hickies in embarassment, knowing I will never be desirable enough for a foid to leave her mark on me, its fucking JOEVER.
This guy wasn't even trying to hide them lol. Didn't wear a sweater or hoodie or anything, was just casually walking around in a short sleeve t shirt with the hickies very visible on his neck

Hes got some style ngl, and these outfits arent exactly too expensive to set up. (Save the shoes.)
The main thing preventing me from dressing like this is that I don't want to be seen as a school threat walking around campus :feelskek: I'd dress like this to go elsewhere though

The main thing preventing me from dressing like this is that I don't want to be seen as a school threat walking around campus :feelskek: I'd dress like this to go elsewhere though
I want to dress with black hoodies, siege masks, balaclavas, but I cant for same reason.

chad slays in a hoodie and sweatpants

fashion is a waste of time

Works if you’re a nigga. Just wear balenciaga tracks and amiri jeans you’ll get all the huzz @Rabbi Schneerson

100% agreed brothER

I see tons of fratfags on my campus who dress like shit, yet I just can tell they're drowning in pootang

I never tried that cringe "hype beast" shit, I went for sort of a "preppy" look or that of a skater boy, but ofc too no avail: But hey, normies at least gave me compliments for once. :feelsaww:
@Labyrinth
Cool avi, I'll give that infiltroon that
This, 100%

Sure, I won't ascend but it has helped me socialmaxx astronomically.

I also should state, I have a refined knowledge due to my mom going to fashion/"art" school when she was younger. :feelskek:
Agreed

I recently got new clothes and I look giga normie

It really helps
lmk, I can help if need be

@copemaxx9002

I wanna dress like this tbh, but I would get deemed a threat and arrested on the spot JFL.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
100% agreed brothER

I see tons of fratfags on my campus who dress like shit, yet I just can tell they're drowning in pootang

I never tried that cringe "hype beast" shit, I went for sort of a "preppy" look or that of a skater boy, but ofc too no avail: But hey, normies at least gave me compliments for once. :feelsaww:

Cool avi, I'll give that infiltroon that

This, 100%

Sure, I won't ascend but it has helped me socialmaxx astronomically.

I also should state, I have a refined knowledge due to my mom going to fashion/"art" school when she was younger. :feelskek:

lmk, I can help if need be

@copemaxx9002
I dress very boring but it's better than the turbo autist outfits I had for the majority of my life. Shit actually doesn't look retarded and that's good enough for me.

Massshooterstylemaxx maybe.
I knew one guy who had a based black trenchcoat, and a cap based on the columbine shooters

coolest wardrobe tbh

men wearing 'stylish' fashion is gay, they should just get trenchcoats and be based

men wearing 'stylish' fashion is gay, they should just get trenchcoats and be based
Kinda agree, most fashion is gay, later on I wanna do a style similar to mass shooters, "terrorists", paramilitary, mix in a bit of goth, but you cant wear shit in public for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Kinda agree, most fashion is gay, later on I wanna do a style similar to mass shooters, "terrorist", paramilitary, mix in a bit of goth, but you cant wear shit for obvious reasons

Now I realize, Timur Bekmansurov's outfit def went hard.

Last edited: