Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Style "maxxing" is pointless

I never tried that cringe "hype beast" shit, I went for sort of a "preppy" look or that of a skater boy, but ofc too no avail: But hey, normies at least gave me compliments for once.
Was there more variety in how people dressed in your school? In my NJ currytown it was urban streetwear or death. Unless you were a band kid, in which case you could dress however you wanted.
I also should state, I have a refined knowledge due to my mom going to fashion/"art" school when she was younger. :feelskek:
Lucky you; my parents can’t dress for shit. I had to learn how to do it the hard way

men wearing 'stylish' fashion is gay, they should just get trenchcoats and be based
:yes::yes::yes:

“Stylish” fashion is actually gay in a literal sense. During the late 2010s hypebeast wave, normie men were literally wearing tighter pants than foids and convinced themselves they looked cool

A really good style of fashion is good for normies and specifically HTNS. So its not really cope. Chad can wear anything and pull but thats the same with 99% of the stuff in life

A really good style of fashion is good for normies and specifically HTNS. So its not really cope. Chad can wear anything and pull but thats the same with 99% of the stuff in life
It’s not going to help normies either though. Dressing NT is a necessity for a normies, yes, but dressing nice (outside of nichemaxxing) doesn’t do anything

I'm 5'4 and have weird proportions (long torso, stubby legs, small frame) so 99% of clothes look off on me

I look like a kid pretending to be an adult

I'm 5'4 and have weird proportions (long torso, stubby legs, small frame) so 99% of clothes look off on me

I look like a kid pretending to be an adult
I can't wear heavy coats because they make me look petite

It’s not going to help normies either though. Dressing NT is a necessity for a normies, yes, but dressing nice (outside of nichemaxxing) doesn’t do anything
I think it does, specifically for tall men since clothes tend to look better on them. Go to tiktok and you'll see alot of HTN's or even MTN's get thirsted on cause of their sense of style, this even more specifically applies to asians cause they can kpop appealmaxx

Im not saying they'll become a slayer or anything but it does help a bit.