Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid whore gets riddled with bullets by police after trying to free her detained darktriad bf

now that was satisfying. not only was it a woman but it was also a stupid felon lol

Imagine shooting a cop off guard, missing all the shots while running and die 5 meters away, and still some people think it was a good idea to give these holes all the rights and privileges.
A truly women moment :feelscomfy:

r/oddlysatisfying

I love how American cops will put 20 more bullets in an obviously dead body, then yell at the obviously dead body to drop their gun and stop moving, kekfuel ngl

Watching them carelessly rolling over her dead body for a few frames was satisfying as fuck

Women would risk their fucking life for Chad but wouldn't as much as make eye contact with an incel.

JFL at this literal meme gender.

Last edited:
Based burgercels

Hope she gets gangraped in hell

Bluepillers: 58) :soy::soy::soy:

Holy fuck, I think you got her bro...

She'd risk her freedom and ultimately her life to get him back, dark triad is THE most legit theory

Fuck the police and foids

I love how American cops will put 20 more bullets in an obviously dead body, then yell at the obviously dead body to drop their gun and stop moving, kekfuel ngl

American's gung-ho police culture is inextricably linked to the reality of the 2nd Amendment and a police officer's knowledge that every citizen technically has the right to possess the same firepower the police carry on them day to day. When everyone has a right to a gun, every counter could be deadly for the officer.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Women would risk their fucking life for Chad but wouldn't as much as make eye contact with an incel.

Fucking retards lol. I swear every dumb n word who pulls a gun on cops has to have <80 iq

Last edited:
ACAB

ALL COPS ARE BASED

True tbh gigabased of them. Make sure target is dead :forcedsmile:.

cops are not based but holy shit her aim was dogshit

This tbh

Ever since that george floyd nig shit I have definitely come onto cop's side, they are based and fuck any faggot that says otherwise

This tbh

Ever since that george floyd nig shit I have definitely come onto cop's side, they are based and fuck any faggot that says otherwise
So I suppose you side with retard cops who arrest truecels because they said something edgy on the interwebz? Because that's what happened to someone here -- Tres Genco. He faces life in the federal pokey.

Cops are neither 100% based nor 100% cucked.

@Robtical

So I suppose you side with retard cops who arrest truecels because they said something edgy on the interwebz? Because that's what happened to someone here -- Tres Genco. He faces life in the federal pokey.

Cops are neither 100% based nor 100% cucked.

@Robtical
Most cops are cucked fags and so are those who support their tyranny.

holy shit her aim was dogshit
tbf she only had a 7 round revolver and probably panicked when the cop noticed she was reaching for it.
She no doubt fired randomly then when it ran out of bullets she ran away only to get gunned down in the ally.

tbf she only had a 7 round revolver and probably panicked when the cop noticed she was reaching for it.
She no doubt fired randomly then when it ran out of bullets she ran away only to get gunned down in the ally.
idiot for drawing in the first place if she could not reliably shoot

Why even attempt running away from cops, even if you're a felon. Have you got a bulletproof ass or something? You know you can't run away from a bullet?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back