Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Women in speed dating choose men 25 cm taller than them (10 inches)

B-but you just have to be taller than the girl bro

7'0 is ideal height

Mods pin this

Even if there's such a thing as too tall, too tall is still better than too short
Tallfags are weak fakecels.
They don't have the same mental fortitude as manlets. Getting dominance mogged everytime you leave the house really cripples your brain
Well I think by what you're showing here even if you're 6' it's over, realistically you need to be 6'2'' to even be considered by 50% of foids
This. For the west at least.

Last edited:
global average of foids height is 5'3"
so they all want men at least 6'2"
fuck is gotten even higher it was 6' around 5years ago
in 25years time is going to be 7'

underrated comment there. tfw "neurotic and choosy" seem to apply to me as well...... i used to not able to even pick slippers in store and got overwelhmed
The kind of women going to these speed dating events are specifically hunting for the perfect partner. They're more likely to be neurotic and choosy, because no other guy was good enough for them.
Except the other study below in my OP found the same thing more or less. It's not just speed dating

Cope, that study doesnt consider the difference between guys faces, statistically speaking taller guys are more likely to have long midfaces, narrower frame, worse body etc.

With all other things are same 7'0 guys mogs 6'0 s to oblivion

Cannot imagine anyone is truly trying to deny the heightpill at this point. Maybe faggots that continue to believe in the gaslighting on IT and post in their "help" thread. :feelsautistic:

Course I also figure speed dating is for boomer foids anyway. All they gotta do is join tinder and the cocks just line up and they can sort by height and bypass the whole thing.

:feelsrope: this is why you get them when they're 13. you mog by 10 inches, deflower, creampie and impregnate then she won't be leaving probably (15% chance she does according to studies) (only deflower on 14th birthday I am a law abiding citizen of course :feelsokman:) then she can grow up to be normal foid height
link to the study?

link to the study?
this is the pic that gets posted a lot
teachman

over for us manlets

Without looks height is meaningless - just ask all the tallcels.
yeah but at the end of the day bitches would rather choose a tall ugly goy over a short ugly guy.
so being tall can not hurt.
ask all the manlets

U have to be an entire head and more taller than her jfl

U have to be an entire head and more taller than her jfl
Which really explains why going for short girls doesn't work when you're a manlet. She'd have to be a literal dwarf. 2-3 inches taller than her means nothing

Screen Shot 2020 07 18 at 60033 PM copy

Screen Shot 2020 07 18 at 63346 PM copy

Last edited:
b-but tom cruise and danny devito you silly incel

b-but tom cruise and danny devito you silly incel
I hate when normies say this. Such a terrible example. Tom cruise face, money and status mogs virtually all men into oblivion

And danny devito is moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed (not achievable for 99.999% of men) AND dated decades ago (the world was completely different) only to get his looksmatch

Average female height = 5’3”

plus 10 inches = 6’1”

Simply sticking to their standards.

Necrobump tbh

"just be 10 inches taller than her bro"

Imagine a 5ft6 manlet hitting on a 5ft4 girl thinking he's ok since he's 2in taller than her. Meanwhile she's aiming for 6ft2. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Unsurprisingly men were much less strict, they preferred women who were only 7cm shorter

It's worth noting that the sample size was nearly 60 000 people, so clearly these results weren't cherry picked by evil inkwels

Interestingly the point were men and women reached a comprise seemed to be at 19cm (8inches), that's where matching was the most likely.

"B-but it's just speed dating!! Doesn't mean anything :soy::soy::soy:"

Here's another study then. It wasn't done on speed dating and it found that women's preferred height difference was 21cm taller, whereas men's was 8cm shorter. Both results are pretty damn close to the speed dating study

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020

women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller, whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner
Holy shit, I thought older studies said 8 inches taller. The demands are increasing everyday.

I’ve head a girl who came up to my shoulder call me short. JFL

Holy shit, I thought older studies said 8 inches taller. The demands are increasing everyday.
This is from 2013.

Before tinder took off, before tiktok even existed.
People always cope with "it's social media and dating apps bro" but things were already so bad even back then.

I’ve head a girl who came up to my shoulder call me short. JFL
Yes ive seen bs like that happen so many times irl. If you're not towering over them you're short.

@MarquisDeSade @Dregster @proudweeb @Robtical I know I dont post here much more but i think this is worthy of must read, really shows the height difference women always wanted even outside of the internet. Im so sick of people downplaying the importance of height.

This is from 2013.

People always cope with "it's social media and dating apps bro" but things were already so bad even back then.

Yes ive seen bs like that happen so many times irl. If you're not towering over them you're short.

@MarquisDeSade @Dregster @proudweeb @Robtical I know I dont post here much more but i think this is worthy of must read, really shows the height difference women always wanted even outside of the internet. Im so sick of people downplaying the importance of height.
:feelsjuice::yes:

This is from 2013.

:feelsrope:

Absolutely ridiculous.
The average height difference between men and women is 5”, they want double that.

Water is wet. Most of us must asian-max.

Absolutely ridiculous.
The average height difference between men and women is 5”, they want double that.

Women are always strongly biased, average is garbage to them.
Remember the old okcupid graphs? You have to imagine judging men in all facets of life with the mentality dispayed by those graphs.

QfdEODKXjj7pOQOD04ia9Yv_BLISAAgHXrrWHJv5RE8.gif

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png

fuck these hypergamous height dating preferences on our world.

being regarded less for something out of my control

fuck these hypergamous height dating preferences on our world.

being regarded less for something out of my control
But people will virtue signal endlessly about sexism, racism etc lol