Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill STUDY: Dutch men are tall because short ones NEVER reproduced!!! Literal genetic cleansing!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
fucked up shit

People are fine with this, even though this spells the genocide of short Dutch men.

yeah dutch girls are pretty stringent of how tall the guy they should be dating.

i imagine a lot of guys in the netherlands missed out on having sex. some probably went on to die as sexless men, such a terrible fate to have.

As a shortcel I knew this already lol. Foids have told me "you must be this tall to ride this ride" im 5'4 and they are 5'2 They are fucking ridiculous.

Even if short men never reproduced, there will still be short men being born because:

- Short women are still reproducing
- Genetic recombination can produce manlets from tall parents
- The standards for height will go up if only tall men exist, therefore the shortest tall men will become the new manlets

The good news is their suffering wasn't in vain, now Dutch men can enjoy a monopoly on sex.

The same can't be said for Asians or Indians who bred without regards to anything, creating ugly and genetically shitty children.

Yet they are some of the most cucked men on earth despite being the tallest. Dutch women are some of the most rapid feminazis. There is a phrase called "going Dutch."

Countries that participating in WW2 and lost a lot of troops have hotter girls today because there was so few men coming back, that they got to choose which women they wanted. Some countries even had a male to female ratio of 1:5 after the war.

Countries that participating in WW2 and lost a lot of troops have hotter girls today because there was so few men coming back, that they got to choose which women they wanted. Some countries even had a male to female ratio of 1:5 after the war.
The perfect time to be alive was when you were just about old enough to get drafted but they stopped the war just as you were about to get ready for it.

Take the Eugenics pill

America will be like this one day.

This has been common since the beginning of humanity. People with good traits get laid first and spread those genes. Its a continuous climb to the top of the genetic hierarchy. Many incels today would be normal or chad 80 years ago. Many normies and chadlites today will be incel in the future and smv guys of our value wont exist in the future since we will die without breeding and spreading our genes onto the posterior

ALERT: EVOLUTION IS HAPPENING

Similar thing should happen in India. This will help increase the economy and decrease the population,pollution and ugliness.

JFL when you support eugenics, but then realized you're the one who got to go.:feelscry::feelsrope:

Social darwinism at its finest.

I have lived in netherlands all my life and its true. Dutch white manlets (meaning anyone < 6'0 :lul:) can only become cucks and they always look miserable..gf or not.

The perfect time to be alive was when you were just about old enough to get drafted but they stopped the war just as you were about to get ready for it.

If only I was a 16 yo kid at the end of WW2 in Stalingrad or France or some place that got hit hard.

Holy fuck this thread is too much for me

NATURAL SELECTION

Welcome to the future.

It's really fucking over for manlets in the Netherlands

Of course, this is evolution 101.

Femoids *want* us out the gene pool. That’s what feminism is all about, and always has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back