Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study: being a Chad quarterback improves your mental health

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

No shit being a tall athletic Chad, Chadlite or HTN improves your mental health :feelsahh:

Surely all those short unathletic deathnics that get picked last during gym class just need to join a sports team and they will get the same results. Oh nevermind they'll just get bullied and laughed at in the lockerroom and never get to play anyway because they suck at sports :feelshaha:

I was always picked last, even though I wasn't the worst player.

I wish we had american hand egg, I always was big and fridge sized, but there was no local sport that could take advantage of that, I was twice as broad as my peers I could have knocked the lil bastards to the dirt, yet in soccer I had too bad fitness and got gassed running around as compared to the skinny twig legged, maybe I could have achieved normie status at least in my teens this way, actually that is what I will believe from now on to protect my ego.

I was always picked last, even though I wasn't the worst player.
Team sports are terrible for incels, even if you get to play nobody will pass you the ball.

No shit being a tall athletic Chad, Chadlite or HTN improves your mental health
Actually I think we need one more $10m grant of taxpayer money to do another useless study like this, JUST to make sure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back