Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Student loan redditors are upset the Supreme Court won’t let taxpayers pay their debt

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I tried explaining to them as nicely as I could that they should really pay their own bill. Unfortunately I got mobbed, called boomer, cursed etc JFL. Fuck these bums. Keep writing those checks!

when i was in medicine school i didn't pay a single penny. getting paid your loans by the govertment is based. i can't imagine having to pay mine when i was in uni, jfl.
i wouldn't actually be able to go to uni if i had to pay money from my pocket, poor next generation.

when i was in medicine school i didn't pay a single penny. getting paid your loans by the govertment is based. i can't imagine having to pay mine when i was in uni, jfl.
i wouldn't actually be able to go to uni if i had to pay money from my pocket, poor next generation.
Did you graduate medical school?

no, i dropped out in the second year. i didn't manage to get a good score that allow me to pass, med school was too hard for me.

no, i dropped out in the second year. i didn't manage to get a good score that allow me to pass, med school was too hard for me.
That's a shame, but at least you made it in, which isn't easy.

and still want tax payers to pay your uni just to you drop it :feelshaha:

and still want tax payers to pay your uni just to you drop it :feelshaha:
yeah but that's because i am an incel and can't fit in with most people. most people finish their uni years and get jobs.
the same reason govt should pay neetbuxx for incels who want to stay at home, an incel is always an exception.

yeah but that's because i am an incel and can't fit in with most people. most people finish their uni years and get jobs.
the same reason govt should pay neetbuxx for incels who want to stay at home, an incel is always an exception.
yeah

Thanks to the supreme court for those 2 Ws in 2 days

they should suffer the consequence of their actions

Fuck boomers, pay my tuition you selfish cucks

they should suffer the consequence of their actions

IMG 3198