Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stuck with cuck username

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Infinitely over. Fuck isayama, dumbass normie writer. Jfl now I am stuck with this. Wouldn't mind be a turtle cel tbh. It is fucking over. Would be a animal cel ngl.

It’s ok I don’t know what’s wrong with your name and I’m sure there are some others who don’t know either

if you would like, I can refer to you with a different name or user

Over for usernamecels

Attachments

• 1617760531689.png
    1617760531689.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 19
Same, I wanna change this shit username, also what happened? Why do you suddenly hate Eren?

not bad ending tbh, but i would prefer reiner and gaby brutally murdered by eren.

also i don't like code geass ending with story like snk.

Just turn your avi to a bird bro :feelshaha: told you that overrated trash was awful.

I'm stuck with this profile picture since its one of the few things I get compliments for :feelstrash:

Prostrate yourself infront of serge or master the dev gods of this forum and pray that they change your name

Prostrate yourself infront of serge or master the dev gods of this forum and pray that they change your name
Solid idea prolly might do it later or something maybe

Isayama turned eren into a dumb spineless cuck, ruined the story and riddled it with plotholes. All because he had to appeal to normie fantasies. I'm sure his original ending was way better.

Isayama turned eren into a dumb spineless cuck, ruined the story and riddled it with plotholes. All because he had to appeal to normie fantasies. I'm sure his original ending was way better.
Jfl with normies and cucks ruining everything. Only became eren because I liked the edgy genocide as a cope ded srs. Jfl at the outcome

Never have the name of anything related to an ongoing series. Some holes name their daughters Khaleesi before got ended and yikeserino dx

Never have the name of anything related to an ongoing series. Some holes name their daughters Khaleesi before got ended and yikeserino dx
Brutal lesson learned.

I like my username, hope nothing retarded happens to Broly like Eren
One can only hope brocel. Don't suffer the fate like me

Lmao attack o titan ended with happy end like typical normgroid serioes

Lmao attack o titan ended with happy end like typical normgroid serioes

I am livid. Years of my life wasted following this story, countless hours watching anime and reading manga for this happy go faggot ending.

The whole story started to suck ass when Elidians started to cuck out for the people who doomed them and tried to genocide them.

I am livid. Years of my life wasted following this story, countless hours watching anime and reading manga for this happy go faggot ending.

The whole story started to suck ass when Elidians started to cuck out for the people who doomed them and tried to genocide them.
Anti yegerists are fucking cucks

Lol this thread became a mogging thread. Oh well nice to confirm how trucel I am. 5'2 and cucked username. It is over for me like always

Infinitely over. Fuck isayama, dumbass normie writer. Jfl now I am stuck with this. Wouldn't mind be a turtle cel tbh. It is fucking over. Would be a animal cel ngl.
Bruh..

Just make a new account and stop investing energy on soyboyyeager

The author watched too much capeshit and that's the result. Capeshit is cancer, fuck the kikes who invented capeshit.

The author watched too much capeshit and that's the result. Capeshit is cancer, fuck the kikes who invented capeshit.
By "capeshit" do you mean cape fear ?

By "capeshit" do you mean cape fear ?
Super hero movies, especially marvel, the cuck author was sucking off Guardians of the Galaxy in one of his interviews. He took influence from those garbage movies.

brutal. inceldom trait

Imagine picking a name of an anime character with a western name. If you’re going to pick an anime character as your username, use a Japanese name.

It was disappointing tbh, snk had become my favorite manga/anime until I read that cucked ending, I guess Kira and Death Note are back at the top

Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears a single star

What did Mr.Eren do or say that makes him officially a cuck now.

What did Mr.Eren do or say that makes him officially a cuck now.
Read the final one broski. Turns out he is retarded and low iq and killed himself.

Make a new account brocel, it's the only way.

Make a new account brocel, it's the only way.
Won't I get banned? I'm gunna need to do a self ban or disable the account. Back to greycel lol no ALTS. But alas this may be the last post

Won't I get banned? I'm gunna need to do a self ban or disable the account. Back to greycel lol no ALTS. But alas this may be the last post
Idk tbh