Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stuck with cuck username

Won't I get banned? I'm gunna need to do a self ban or disable the account. Back to greycel lol no ALTS. But alas this may be the last post
Bro, just stick with the username. Its just a username, who cares lol. Look at my username. Mine username is a bit odd in itself (its based of a line from a song that I like), but I’ll just keep it anyways. Plus, I think that you’re username is actually pretty neat because it’s as if the actual character is on this board.

Bro, just stick with the username. Its just a username, who cares lol. Look at my username. Mine username is a bit odd in itself (its based of a line from a song that I like), but I’ll just keep it anyways. Plus, I think that you’re username is actually pretty neat because it’s as if the actual character is on this board.
Hey guys eren here. Just wanna say after 139 this was all a prank and a joke and I am still GENOCIDEMAXXX for you alllll I am no cap ded srs

Hey guys eren here. Just wanna say after 139 this was all a prank and a joke and I am still GENOCIDEMAXXX for you alllll I am no cap ded srs
Basado

Plus, I think that you’re username is actually pretty neat because it’s as if the actual character is on this board.
LMAO, just imagine this in the forum
"NO, guys I'm committing suicide but my oneitis can't be with another man for at least 10 years! FUCK that shit!"

give a janny a discord nitro subscription and a packed cp folder and he'll change your name ez

LMAO, just imagine this in the forum
"NO, guys I'm committing suicide but my oneitis can't be with another man for at least 10 years! FUCK that shit!"
kek
ITS THE TRUTH I want you to all find Ymir fritz and kill her in Minecraft. This was all planned to stop all foids.
Go through with the established plan then, nigga!

My dumbass used the same username I use for my art "career" on here, If somebody somehow finds that I am an incel scum, It's all over for me. Also I have a bad case of OCD

My dumbass used the same username I use for my art "career" on here, If somebody somehow finds that I am an incel scum, It's all over for me. Also I have a bad case of OCD
It’s ogre for you if someone finds out from your art school out that you browse this shithole. I use different users names for each website just so that my online identity can’t be traced back to one account as easily ( if that makes any sense). I have OCD as well, and it does kinda bug me that I have all of these different usernames for every website that I frequently use. But, it’s better to manage your online presnence that way tbh. For example, my .is name is “CheapCocaine”, while my steam, psn, youtube, and discord names are all extremely distinguishably different from eachother.